DUTERTE ADMITS HE'S A FASCIST

philstar.com/headlines/2017/11/21/1761195/duterte-npas-want-war-ill-give-it-them

>“I will admit it, pasista ako (I am a fascist). I will categorize you already as terrorists,” he said.

>Duterte also claimed that the leftist legal fronts are “in conspiracy” with the NPA, the armed wing of the communist movement.

>Last week, Duterte said he would issue a proclamation classifying the NPA as a terrorist group and threatened to launch a crackdown against leftist organization

literally shaking here baka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTOYzfiyf3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is our guy. He will defeat North Korea.

Fix your roads

Now call the expats home and ban foreign cash imports. Take back your monkeys Duterte.

Doing God's work

>/Our Guy/

Literally looks like a nigger.

Sieg Heil Duterte

Trust in Duterte and he shall spare you in his purging of the Traditional Lands.

Trump's favorite leaders are...Putin, Xi, Duarte

Fascist in all but name only, fascist in all but name only, Fascist confirmed

Hmm

Trump loves everyone, friend.

Duterte is /ourguy/.

/ourguy/

>>>>>>>>>>>>> REDDIT

I travel to the Philippines two to three times a year on business and I have to tell you I don't see any difference at all. The place is still filthy, traffic out the ass, beggars, wild dogs and street children everywhere you go. Maybe you should redirect your efforts.

>this fucking timeline
wow what a ride

That's actually a really, really good idea for him.
Flips that live overseas generally have a higher level of education than nationals, if he was to break the brain drain that is happening to his country through immigration, it can only stand to benefit him.

Comparing a guy who kills people over dude weed lmao to hitler
Put a gun to your head then pull the trigger

THE NEXT FUCKING PINOCHET

/ourguy/

I still don't like Duarte. How are drugs that big a problem you have to kill people. Why not just spike the drugs.

What were you expecting, yellowshit? Go back to >>>/reddit/ they'll swallow your fearmongering.

>Last week, Duterte said he would issue a proclamation classifying the NPA as a terrorist group and threatened to launch a crackdown against leftist organization
Where do I sign up?

Say goodbye to us Sup Forums, we all know what happens to fascist vs commies.

He also said the same thing that he's done with the peace talks months ago. I will take him seriously when he finally bombs the hell out of them with our jets

based

I really wish Trump was a fascist so you would be in a gas chamber, but as you can see that isn't the case.

Good. Fuck these mountain savages. I hope all their symphatizers cone next on the block.

A leftist legal front for national liberation ARE "in conspiracy" with the armed guerillas. That's why it's called a front organization!

Based Roddy is /ourguy/

BASED

Don't forget MBS - who literally just executed a "Night of the Long Scimitars" in KSA

>implying all fascists are like Hitler
t. brainlet

what a guy

This is actually a really good idea and it can actually work.

Nigger i wish i was in your place

>also claimed that the leftist legal fronts are in conspiracy with the (((armed wing of the communist movement)))
Every time

youtube.com/watch?v=wTOYzfiyf3E

What a man. May God watch over him and his works.