Black people are unintellige-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

The Bogdanoffs got published in a scientific journal too

nt

Science wasn't my field. Honest question: what are the cutoffs for being published in a scientific journal? Is it that impressive of a feat, or is this empty lip service?

DEM LIPS THO

If she's so smart why did she almost die?

A distinct lack of what the article is and what journal it's to be published in.

Very hard - I do hobby biology in my spare time and getting something publication-worthy takes years of effort at a minimum

1. fuck you straya
2. even peer-reviewed journals are getting to be shit nowadays. She probs sent a pic of her fat lips and they published just to virtue signal.

P.S. nigger

Really deactivates my jiggaboos...

/thread

If I recall correctly, she didn't do anything, she's like the 77th in a list of 78 people

>>>gif/11675047

This

But say you were an academia-focused affirmative action jiggaboo with a full-time job dedicated to it and are being bankrolled by the state. How difficult would it be?

Ooops.

Post the fucking paper.

Guarentee you it's nutrition or some retarded paint by numbers shit like that

If you finish any post grad degree you're going to get something published. It's not some rare feat.

Bullshit, depends on the quality of the journal. You can be co-author as part of a large team on a sub-tier journal fairly easily.

1 refugee out of 4 million is published in a journal and its beautiful

ok it's one thing to be published it's a completely different thing to be published for a significant scientific contribution. While not all blacks are dindus the statement is pointless and moot.

wasnt even her paper that got published

High IQ blacks are just slightly above the mean of the average American.

>so doing something normal by a European standard is considered remarkable for Africans and worth celebrating the plebtard who worship "diversity"

Being published is absolutely meaningless.
Worked on a team and was "published" 4 times, because it was a requirement to present at a conference.
Nothing of value was created or presented by anyone there. Big circlejerk.

In Aerospace.

>Australians aren't shitposte-

>is about to be published
nigger i got published 4 times this year
they say publish or die for a reason

I want those lips around my cock

Now here's a really intelligent black

Based nignog.

Depends on the legitimacy of the publisher

Niggerstain GET

Black people live in pover-

American Based Research Journal will publish literally anything, even a page with nothing but "meow" written on it 400 times, if you send them 150$ US. There are many, many terrible "scientific journals" out there but the ones from China I would rate as completely useless. I do materials research and I've had to go through hundreds of published papers only to find that they're nothing but fake garbage run through some form of google translate.

white people are lit... black people however are like north korea. Stupid as fuck.

This. Also, what the fuck is up with the leftist obsession with "being published"? Tons of journals get published, and almost nobody ever reads that shit. Yet for some reason, the left thinks it's the greatest achievement you can ever do. Well, perhaps after getting a TED talk.

Shit, I'm a smart guy. I know I'm smart. I'm not world-class intelligent, but I've been able to make it in 'intellectual' fields all my life, and people generally seem to think of me as smart. Yet, once I was done with school, none of that mattered anymore. I have my skills that pay my bills, and I'm a decent conversationalist, and that's it. I feel no need to seek confirmation of my intelligence. I don't need affirmation from 'my peers', or pats on the back from them. I'm more interested in making money and enjoying life, and I haven't built up my identity around my intelligence. And now that I'm in my mid 30s, I find it shocking that people my age are still chasing after the college dream of being "an intellectual". It's fucking gay, and everyone who tries to do it just seems like a loser for even caring. And I don't even buy it. The people pursuing this shit are middling intelligences desperately trying to prove themselves to an audience. And the circles that are built around these endeavors are bland, uninteresting, and just lame. It's like they loved college so much that they didn't realize it was supposed to lead you to an objective. Instead they just stuck with it and built their entire identity around it.

I know people who've done fellowships, and have been flown to Europe to meet up with other 'top minds' in their fields, and nothing ever comes from it. They get together, write some gobbledegook newspeak paper, pat eachother on the back, and the paper gets filed away in some cabinet somewhere. Real innovation is economically driven, not propped up by grants and sponsored by educational institutions. But it's like these people have never been in the real world.

This x 6 gorrliion

>hobby biology
So, are you more comfortable in a basement or a garage hobby laboratory?

lol diversity hire and a front to push SHIT agenda forward to make niggers appear civil

Yea, but not as the author. This nigger was just the one with the most tape worms.

>thread exposing the truth about the jews
>Sup Forums comes and defends them
do we need further proof this is a paid meme?

Yeah, I don't get why it's so big. I got a paper published through my university on WPA2 monitoring and the only reason I wrote that on was to add more to my already bloated resume.

I assume she was the test chimp for a new drug

Bullshit, my friend was only in his second year of prereqs when he first got published by a SJ.

>1 post by this ID
Faggots like you should be permabanned.

Let's start with you then.

Whats your point?

One of my closest friends from college just got his PhD. I've known him for 25 years. I know he's a smart guy, but he's created this whole facade to convince people he's some kind of intellectual elite. I got out of college 13 years ago with a BA. I got to work, taught myself software engineering, and moved up the ranks slowly at various companies. I make good money, and I've got 10 years of savings. Life is pleasant, my work is bearable, and I have a decent time doing it.

My buddy just now finished his PhD in Psychotherapy or something. He's basically an intern at a facility for schizophrenics. All he does is listen to them talk and work on 'plans' to help them stabilize. He went to a fancy graduate program, and worked his ass off writing all of these philosophical papers about consciousness for the last 15 years just so he could land a $90k job in New York. And now he's got to pay back all of those school loans. Now he wears tweed suits with leather elbows, and has the fancy hair and beard, and started writing PhD after his name. None of it served any fucking purpose, yet he spent 15 years doing it. It's not even something he really enjoys. But to him, that's his identity. He probably wants to write some fancy book on the philosophical implications of schizophrenia, and be seen as a great thinker or something. When we talk about these subjects, he's still on the same 'level' as we were back as undergrads. The only difference is that he can name drop more 'important intellectuals' than me.

I understood all that stuff back in the day. I loved it for 3-4 years. I absorbed it, internalized it, and moved on. Now it seems boring to even waste an hour contemplating - let alone 15 years. But some people really want to be seen as important thinkers. They just HAVE TO be seen as the smartest guy in the room, even if there's nothing exceptional about them.

And the more I've seen of my old buddy, the more I realize that it's all just a big fucking lie.

>nice thread
>Sup Forums sharts on it,ironically
>everything turns into another episode of Sup Forums gets angry becuz dem mericans makin pots

Is she the subject?

yes

They probably just published her because shes a black women in stem and they get to circle jerk about how virtues they are.I would like to read the paper.

Anybody found the actual published article?

Wonder which ones paper is better

Are those lips photoshopped?

quick, import the people of southern sudan to finish the job.

This is my experience with most of these fuckers they can resight other peoples shit but will never accomplish anything of merit there whole life.

lol source

> and nothing ever comes from it.
most sci-tech research comes to nothing. Many researchers never contribute to anything worthwhile their entire careers. More than u'd think. Industry and business leaders often don't want new innovations, they often see new tech as wildcards that risk upsetting their hold over markets. So they neuter researchers by giving them frivolous projects to work on.
Researchers become like gold in a vault : i.e could be useful if applied, but often just made to do nothing useful.

Ok

i want those lips in my lips and my dick

she's not black, she is a white mongrel, post a real pure nigger not a half white

>affirmative action
What an achievement

If you have a degree and are pursuing science, you're getting a publication sometime in your career.
>T. Microbiologist

Nope, one drop rule buddy.

You don't get to pick and choose when you apply it, you low IQ emu.

Even if you don't have a degree. I got my undergraduate project published in a podunk bullshit journal. There are journals that will publish an essay if you use their citation format.

so some jewish (((scientific))) tabloid is gonna prove to the world that niggers can write? whoopity friggin doooooo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair

>Physicist wrote bullshit sociology paper to prove sociology is bullshit
>scientific journal actually published it

90%+ keep voting for Demos, get nothing, blame Conservatives and repeat. Doing the same thing over and over while getting the same general disappointing results and then repeat. That is the epitome of stupidity.

It is. Graduate programs are mostly for people that want to do it after they've stabilized their lives. My boss is getting his MS because university employees get free classes as a benefit.

I mean she did have to come all the way to the US to even be successful

Being "published in a scientific journal" is something that thousands of white people do every single month.

>too stupid to find food.
>claims to be smart.
leave Earth

my nut is about to be published all over dem dick suckin lips

the point of the bogdanoffs' paper was that the peer review process is inherently flawed and an institutionalized to nepotism that is bound to collapse on itself from building a whole lot of nothing around nothing and giving way to any amount of scrutiny which no one ever gives them because no one bothered to read (((peer-reviewed))) garbage to point out how wrong it is
read it sometime

She just straightens her hair. She's black.

Anyone can be given credit nowadays in peer-reviewed "science" journals. A lot of it is junk and full of massaged p-values.

Also, they went straight for the problem glasses. She is no longer a lost cause and now an active threat to everything good in this world.

Scientific journals have what are called "impact ratings". People track how much articles from each journal are cited. Each article is also tracked and you can see how many time individual articles are cited. Groundbreaking research ends up being cited thousands of times in other articles as scientists use it for a source of information in their own research.

In a year people will be able to check her article and see if it was of any importance to anybody. Time will tell.

I was published 2x in college. I have never used my science major for my career. I'm twice the scientist that that big lipped monkey is. So there

Synthetic Watermelonium

>biology
you are the butt of every /sci/ joke
learn a real science, nerd.

Reminder that "science" includes "social science"

dude that is one blackass negress lmao

Actually intelligent blacks (rare but not unheard of) usually do end up redpilled once they recognize the subhumanity of the their own kinds vast majority

Those fuckin lips unh

Depends on the journal and whether your first author or not.

Like pretty much any retarded undergrad who volunteers for a few hours a week in a lab doing bullshit work can get their name on a paper.

I know, my name is on a paper from undergrad.

This would be a second/third authorship (meaning it was someone else’s thinking, but you assisted a bit).

For a first authorship (meaning it’s your project), getting something publishable will take a few years, but it doesn’t really mean you’re smart. Maybe your boss just told you what to think and you did the experiments (any retard can do the experiments, it’s interpreting/designing the experiments that’s hard).

And 1-2 papers first author papers is STANDARD for any biology grad student, to give you context.

what field of research? did she do anything original? how old is her paper that was published?

>Scientific journal in women's studies.

This. African blacks are some of the most based people on college campuses because they are on the far right side of the bell curve. 99.9999% of blacks are fucking niggers which is painfully obvious to the other 0.0001%

I can drink to that!

Nice bait mate.
Fucking ugly obsidian skinned boot-lipped affirmative action nigra fucking dies. Wow what a loss to humanity.

The only black woman to significantly contribute to science as Henrietta Lacks

(((scientific journal)))

I have a meme degree and I’m (((published))) as well. It’s a joke how easy it is to get published, but yeah let’s pretend this matters.

Bingo. Trying to prove your the smartest fag in the room is the quickest way to be miserable. All the (((thinkers))) do research that is inconsequential and goes around in circles discovering nothing of importance, while trying to be the number 1 goy. My (((research))) was so pointless and contributed nothing to society and was criticized for not being PC enough. God I regret getting a Masters degree.