Christianity General: Neither Jew Nor Gentile Edition!

ITT: All pious Christians and those with an interest in the faith are welcome to discuss all aspects of Christianity!

Today I wanted to address something I've seen in many of the previous /cg/ threads as I'm sure you likely have also - that is; when people spam a handful of verses taken out of context, meant to convince Christianons and those lurking that, normally at least - God is a passive entity who favors open borders, ((((((((((((equality)))))))))))) as it is portrayed in ((((((((((((((((((((popular culture)))))))))))))))))))), and all sorts of general bluepilled nonsense.

Aside from the point that God created nations and endowed man with the power and ability and drive to create nations, and identities for the races which he hath formed, and even stated to us that Nations and by extension nationality and national identity will exist even up until the end of the world, when in the book of Revelation it is said that:

>"After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands..."

Therefore the concept of a Nation, and a nation as we know it - with its own language, identity, etc. Will be - and is meant to be - with us until the end of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3&version=KJV
orthodoxwayoflife.blogspot.com/2009/10/spiritual-deception-do-demons-exist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447
youtube.com/watch?v=Ppm0TBzkpNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Additionally, the most commonly misquoted verse that these individuals spread is that of Galatians 3:28 which partially reads:

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female

Now, consider the entire passage from which this is ((((((((((mistakenly)))))))))))) separated from, when (((they))) misquote it, Galatians 3, 23-28 as follows:

>23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

>26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and
female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

As you can see, this is speaking to a non-physical, spiritual identity, stating that we can all receive the Love and Salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ.

To argue that, as they would - that the meaning of this passage is as they acclaim - is to argue against the existence of women here in the physical realm.

I hope you might find this short discussion helpful, and I would invite you all to enjoy eachothers fellowship here in this unlikely place, today ITT.

What's on your mind tonight, my brothers?

Dont mind me, I'm just here to leave some redpills for those lurking. I'll be here to answer questions to the best of my ability, for a while

i was going to reply to this but im just going to make an anti-christian thread brb

Galatians 3: 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3&version=KJV

Whatever you want, user. Just remember, that the Lord still loves you even as you turn your back on him. You're always welcome back someday.

>t. born again Christian, former atheist

>tfw 2.2 billion Christians on earth
>tfw if a select handful of them do imperfect things, then they're all illiterate hypocrates

>mfw

also ^^

Fuck off. This garbage belongs on .
Why do you nigger lovers even come here?

'Splain this shit to me

Can anyone here help me out, I'm not sure whether to become Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox. I've been attending latin mass, but there's also a serbian parish near me. The state of the latin church is pretty messy and I'm not sure how I feel about papal primacy and some of the choices the west has made, on the other hand I've been praying the rosary a lot and feel it's been helping me

In many pics Jesus is depicted holding his thumb against his ring finger. What does symbolize?

Dude. Look into Eastern Othrodoxy. There is a book on Amazon, it's like seven dollar. I'll find it real quick and post title/author."The Orthodox Church - An Introduction to Eastern Christianity - New Edition" by Timothy Ware. It's been a good read so far, and I'm only about a third through it. Check it out.

I've started reading the Bible and I really appreciate these threads, especially when they stay under the radar and don't fill up with bots.

>vatican...

Need anyone go on?

Thanks, I know a bit about Eastern Orthodoxy already, I'm still pretty unsure if it's the right path as opposed to Rome. I'm also a bit intimidated to go to my local parish, probably because I'm not serbian

2 Corinthians 2:17 “For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God"

This is probably some random document from the 2 council from the nineteen sixties when they fuck the catholic church over and basically turned it into a protestant church. It's not like the pope sat down and sat this is an infallible teaching.

This is a document from 1970 clearing up the question of women priests because Vatican II confused outsiders

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

They abandoned the sound teaching and said it's not modern, lets do something else.

If anyone could chip in I would appreciate it, not really qualified to give advise ^^

Trying to figure out the best way to tell others about how I came to Christ. I'm worried I won't be able to explain my journey in a way that resonates with them.

Surely they wouldn't mind if you're genuinely interested, which it seems you are. I've been wanting to go to one as well and just hang out in the back and watch the whole thing go down.

I dont know anything about Catholicism nor their views, but maybe one of our friendly Cathloicanons can chime in here. I do know most women wear head coverings at my Church, I think they're the peak of femininity tbqh.

Same!

Xianity, Judaism, and Islam is all meaningless drivel.
Reason and logic solve problems. Not myths.

I am a catholic and I had only ever seen one woman wear the headcovering until I visited a church from some scandinavian prot sect where they all did. Made me rethink my entire life. I do know not to join that one though - I went there because there was a pure qt who did, and I learned she only pretended to be interested because she wanted to convert me.

Catholicism isn't Christianity bro

The Church has failed in it's attempt to be "seeker sensitive" and attract people by diluting God's Word.
There are also Pslams that echo exactly what OP found in The Revelation of Jesus Christ (btw that is the full name of the last book in the Bible.)
Still, finding that many Christians struggle with agreeing with God's plan for separate Nations, Tribes and Peoples. Since so much of the beauty of God's plans for humanity can't be compressed into a comfy tweet about wuvs and hugs, and for fear of mans rejection. God is One, and also Father, Son and Spirit. And in eternity, believers can be one in Christ, neither slave, free, man, woman, kike or gentile; and still, be, in eternity, part of of a unique Nation and people that will glorify God uniquely. I have no problem saying that the grace God gives the Church in China is not the same lamp as the Church in Africa, as the Church in Europe, N. America, Australia and New Zealand. And Athens preservation of the diversity in the Church, in eternity as today, is to God's glory. The separation of peoples is for their own good and not the supremacy of one o'er another. (And type of person NOT being supreme over another is the point of Scripture saying, there is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, man of woman, but Christ is all in all.)

tl;dr Amen OP. Great post.

Thats a great question and one that I pondered myself once - before becoming Orthodox - so I'll try to help you as best I can.

Orthodox Plusses:
-As traditional as it gets, literally
-As uncucked as it gets, also literally.
>mfw
-No (fallible, IMHO) Pope
-Most of the "Good" parts of the Catholic Church

I absolutely love it user. I have no regrets, and I havnt learned anything about it thats steered me away from it. If there is something that makes you uncomfortable, (like fasting, for instance, that made me uncomfortable at first) just relax and remember, no one expects you to dive in head first with anything.

If you feel that you have benefitted from praying the Rosary, that's okay. I cant imagine anyone is going to try and make you give that up, my Church has quite a few Catholic converts in it. Perhaps you find something which helps you more (like the Jesus prayer, for example), if not, I cannot imagine anyone saying to a potential inquirer with a Catholic background to "stop this, or leave".

Orthodoxy is a choice - you're welcome here user. I really hope this will help you and that you stop by for a service sometime - just see how you like it, no pressure. This goes for anyone else reading this, also.

If youre looking for a book to learn more from, I highly recommend "The Orthodox Way", you can buy it on Amazon pretty cheap. It may answer many of your questions and give you a lot of background information to go forward with, as well. Good luck my friend, please let me know if theres anything else I/we can help you with.

I've been praying about it a lot. Perhaps predictably, ever since I started praying I've had a number of friends and family show interest in speaking to be about Jesus.

God always answers our prayers, just not always in the way we expect.

Good News! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...

>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world. The West will not be conquered by another human empire. It will be conquered by Christ himself. How long until imminent empire collapse(politically, socially, economically) and another human empire can take over? Many anons here have helped me narrow this down to 20-30 years.

Do you know what happens next?

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gali·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

IIRC its a blessing, based Kruatbro.

Us laymen form three fingers together - our thumb touching our first two, to represent the Trinity (Father, Son & Holy Spirit) and the two remaining represent Christ's dual nature - God and Man! With this formation we cross ourselves as a blessing and a sign of solidarity with God.

Basically, the image you describe is simuilar to this. Priests arrange their fingers differently, I used to know exactly how and why but I cannot recall.

I hope this helps - even slightly. If you were to go reading up on the sign of the cross or the blessing of a Priest, I bet you could find something. Have a blessed evening user.

(Delete: Athens)

discuss

Just be honest. You're not called to be a salesman or propagandist.

(Matthew 11:28-30) - Come to me, all YOU who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh YOU. 29 Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. 30 For my yoke is kindly and my load is light.”

Mat 5:3-12 - 3“Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.
4“Happy are those who mourn, since they will be comforted.
5“Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.
6“Happy are those hungering and thirsting for righteousness, since they will be filled.
7“Happy are the merciful, since they will be shown mercy.
8“Happy are the pure in heart, since they will see God.
9“Happy are the peaceable, since they will be called ‘sons of God.’
10“Happy are those who have been persecuted for righteousness’ sake, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.
11“Happy are YOU when people reproach YOU and persecute YOU and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against YOU for my sake. 12Rejoice and leap for joy, since YOUR reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to YOU.

Good for you user! I'm so happy for you. These threads are a blessing for us all - they were instrumental in my conversion also, about a year ago. If I hadnt stopped into a /cg/ thread then, I wouldnt be a born again Christian now.

How is your reading going?

>"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

Matthew 18-20

le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point

That's a great point. I actually lead a discipleship program at my church and it's the most rewarding work I do. Thanks bro.

Daily reminder that Protestants and Roman "Catholics" are not real Christians

The verse explains itself anyway

When a slave gets saved, does he become now equal with his christian slavemaster?
Does the women become equal with the man?

They are all worldly inequalities that are only done away with when we receive our new bodies. Don't let anyone trick you into thinking this has anything to do with equality on earth.

>(2 Timothy 3:16, 17) All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

>(Nehemiah 8:8) And they continued reading aloud from the book, from the law of the [true] God, it being expounded, and there being a putting of meaning [into it]; and they continued giving understanding in the reading.

>(Habakkuk 2:2) And Jehovah proceeded to answer me and to say: “Write down [the] vision, and set [it] out plainly upon tablets, in order that the one reading aloud from it may do so fluently.

>Psalm 1:1, 2) Happy is the man that has not walked in the counsel of the wicked ones, And in the way of sinners has not stood, And in the seat of ridiculers has not sat. 2But his delight is in the law of Jehovah, And in his law he reads in an undertone day and night.

>(Joshua 1:8) This book of the law should not depart from your mouth, and you must in an undertone read in it day and night, in order that you may take care to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way successful and then you will act wisely.

>(Malachi 2:7) For the lips of a priest are the ones that should keep knowledge, and [the] law is what people should seek from his mouth; for he is the messenger of Jehovah of armies.

>(Nehemiah 8:8) And they continued reading aloud from the book, from the law of the [true] God, it being expounded, and there being a putting of meaning [into it]; and they continued giving understanding in the reading.

>(1 Timothy 4:13) While I am coming, continue applying yourself to public reading, to exhortation, to teaching.

(Acts 17:11) Now the latter were more noble-minded than those in Thes•sa•lo•nica, for they received the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily as to whether these things were so.

Its difficult. For my job I lead a semi-public life and I want to share the word of God with those around me, but without pushing things too far.

I understand the whole "Anyone who will save his life will lose it" thing and I really do accept this and want to share, but I'm not sure how yet. I hope and pray we will all figure it out.

Heres something to consider. I watch a YouTuber called "Wranglerstar" who about a year ago would make a video (his are usually about homesteading, raising a large white family, etc) going about his adventures, then at the end say something like "Keep in mind that verse _____ tells us to ______, which of course means that we should _______".

I remember one video where he used his tractor that he makes a lot of videos about to dig out his neighbors driveway and he talked about the concept of doing unto others as you would have them do unto you. This stuck with me, and had a large impact on my eventual conversion to Christianity.

Little things like that, to those around you, can make a really big difference.

Jesus, the Son of God, is the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world. Through Him all things were made. The Son existed with the Father and the Spirit in eternity passed. The Son of God was not created, but begotten.

Why don't we discuss it here?

To the people in that other thread earlier wondering about why Catholics vote left etc, just because someone says they are Catholic doesn't mean they are one.

>ENCYCLICAL OF POPE LEO XIII
ON THE UNITY OF THE CHURCH
>The practice of the Church has always been the same, as is shown by the unanimous teaching of the Fathers, who were wont to hold as outside Catholic communion, and alien to the Church, whoever would recede in the least degree from any point of doctrine proposed by her authoritative Magisterium. Epiphanius, Augustine, Theodoret, drew up a long list of the heresies of their times. St. Augustine notes that other heresies may spring up, to a single one of which, should any one give his assent, he is by the very fact cut off from Catholic unity. "No one who merely disbelieves in all (these heresies) can for that reason regard himself as a Catholic or call himself one. For there may be or may arise some other heresies, which are not set out in this work of ours, and, if any one holds to one single one of these he is not a Catholic" (S. Augustinus, De Haeresibus, n. 88).

So remember, anyone who rejects any teaching of the Church is an automatic heretic and therefore, not a Catholic.

>Colossians 1:15 - He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation

>Revelations 3:14 - “... These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God,

>Proverbs 8:22-31 - Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago. 23 From time indefinite I was installed, from the start, from times earlier than the earth. 24 When there were no watery deeps I was brought forth as with labor pains, when there were no springs heavily charged with water. 25 Before the mountains themselves had been settled down, ahead of the hills, I was brought forth as with labor pains, 26 when as yet he had not made the earth and the open spaces and the first part of the dust masses of the productive land. 27 When he prepared the heavens I was there; when he decreed a circle upon the face of the watery deep, 28 when he made firm the cloud masses above, when he caused the fountains of the watery deep to be strong, 29 when he set for the sea his decree that the waters themselves should not pass beyond his order, when he decreed the foundations of the earth, 30 then I came to be beside him as a master worker, and I came to be the one he was specially fond of day by day, I being glad before him all the time, 31 being glad at the productive land of his earth, and the things I was fond of were with the sons of men.

CONTINUED

I've bounced around a bit based on some advice I've seen here, general curiosity, and research. But in the end I think I've decided to start with Genesis and work my way through. I'm a strong believer in Tradition, and I must believe that the books were laid down in this arrangement for a reason.

Culturally I'd say I'm very much an outsider, and have come to this very late in life. So for now I mostly lurk and observe the discussions of others. It feels good though, like I'm filling up a hole inside of me that I didn't even know was there.

>Philippians Chapter 2: 9. For this very reason also God EXALTED him to a superior position and kindly GAVE HIM the name that is above every other name....

>Hebrews Chapter 4: 8 Although HE WAS A SON, HE LEARNED OBEDIENCE from the things he suffered: 9. and after he had BEEN MADE PERFECT he became responsible for everlasting salvation to all those obeying him.

>1 Corinthians Chapter 15: 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, THEN THE SON HIMSELF WILL ALSO SUBJECT HIMSELF TO THE ONE WHO SUBJECTED ALL THINGS TO HIM, that God may be all things to everyone

>(1 Corinthians 15:27) For [God] “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ IT IS EVIDENT THAT IT IS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ONE WHO SUBJECTED ALL THINGS TO HIM.

>(1 Corinthians 11:3) But I want YOU to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn the head of a woman is the man; in turn the head of the Christ is God.

>(1 Corinthians 15:24) Next, the end, WHEN HE HANDS OVER THE KINGDOM TO HIS GOD AND FATHER, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.

>The Church has failed in it's attempt to be "seeker sensitive" and attract people by diluting God's Word.

>mfw

The problem here is metaphysics define the problems in the first place, gaytheist

There is no equality in heaven either

Haha did my grandson post that on the redit?

I used to attend an Orthodox Church. Warm people, friendly. However I stopped because:

Praying to saints is unbiblical

They seemed more interested in "being Orthodox" and immersing themselves in Orthodox culture than in knowing and serving Jesus.

Maybe it's different at other Orthodox churches. Surely there are Baptists and Lutherans and Pentecostals and Catholics who are similarly exclusivist and focused on outward forms.

But what a church is, is simply a community of believers. A church is not a building or a denomination or even a body of doctrine. It is a group of people.

Find people who love and serve Christ, and love and serve Him with them. There are many such people in many different "churches". Church X in town A is not the same as as Church X in town B. Because the people are different. Just like the churches in Revelation -- all doctrinally and culturally similar, but the hearts of the people within them differed.

Go where the Spirit of God leads you.

In Proverbs 8, Solomon is speaking as "wisdom" personified, not as the Son of God.

>It feels good though, like I'm filling up a hole inside of me that I didn't even know was there.

(Matthew 5:3) “Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.

(1 Corinthians 2:14) But a physical man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know [them], because they are examined spiritually.

(Matthew 4:4) But in reply he said: “It is written, ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every utterance coming forth through Jehovah’s mouth.’”

All false

Thats great user! Would you like a recommendation for the New Testament? Once you get through the book of Matthew - read its commentary by "Blessed Theophylact" an Orthodox scholor from around the 600s-800s, his writings have been translated into English. There is so much there it is unbelievable, and his book(s) are also cheap on Amazon.

I'm really happy for you! Its nice to feel that hole, deep down, overflow.

>Jehovah
Kindly kys

>In Proverbs 8, Solomon is speaking as "wisdom" personified, not as the Son of God.

(1 Corinthians 1:24) however, to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the WISDOM OF GOD.

(1 Corinthians 1:30) But it is due to him that YOU are in union with Christ Jesus, WHO HAS BECOME TO US WISDOM OF GOD, also righteousness and sanctification and release by ransom;

(Colossians 2:3) Carefully concealed in him are all the treasures of wisdom and of knowledge.

(1 Corinthians 2:16) For “who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, that he may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ.

Thanks for the recommendation, I've added it to my reading list.

Praying to Saints is not prescribed in Scripture. Those redeemed by God have direct access to Our Heavenly Father, direct access through Jesus. We pray to our Papa, not to our brothers or sisters (saints) who have died and gone to heaven.

>(Proverbs 13:3) The one guarding his mouth is keeping his soul. The one opening wide his lips—he will have ruin.

>(Proverbs 18:7) The mouth of the stupid one is the ruin of him, and his lips are a snare for his soul.

>(Proverbs 21:23) He that is keeping his mouth and his tongue is keeping his soul from distresses.

(James 1:26) If any man seems to himself to be a formal worshiper and yet does not bridle his tongue, but goes on deceiving his own heart, this man’s form of worship is futile.

This is where we are in the current timeline.

>The End of the Gentile Times

1914 according to Jehovah's Witnesses is the end of Gentile Rule over Christians. All verses in pic related.

>Jesus and the Angels kick Satan and his demons out of heaven in 1914. Gets casted down to Earth. (Re 12:7-12)

>The Last Days and the attitudes of people in the last days.

(Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

>The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

We are currently in the pangs of distress Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 which is part of the last days. We are not in the Great Tribulation. Where we are is in the moment right before they announce peace and security. They are going to announce a word wide call of Peace & Security in some way. Then the Great Tribulation then Armageddon.

GOYS!!! Do you know how (((they))) try to convince us that (((they))) have no ((((((((((((conspiracy)))))))))))) and that its all just a meme? Check out this article on the concept of Demons, which I'm trying to learn more about, and look for the connection:

There are many Christians who think demons are just old fashioned myths. For a long time, I was one of them. To many, demons are just vehicles to explain things like suffering, illness and evil––not considered to be real beings that have their own wills and who are intent on keeping us separated from God. This is a spiritual deception of a grand scale. When we deny the existence of these invisible beings, we also deny all invisible beings, and this would include God the Creator of all that is both visible and invisible. Frequently, we only allow ourselves to acknowledge as real what we can sense with our senses or measure scientifically. We in effect block out of consideration the entire invisible or spiritual realm, including both angels and demons.

The consequences of this deception are important. When we deny their existence we deny the spiritual struggle we must engage in, or the spiritual war that Saint Paul says Christians are engaged it. If there is no war, no struggle, then all that is necessary to be Christian is to mentally embrace Christ by saying, “I believe,” attend church on Sunday, be nice to others, and support social activities of the church and community. There is no need for ascetic practices to overcome forces that lead us astray. No need for prayer and fasting.

This view that denies the existence of demons is one that is promoted by the Devil himself. It is his greatest deception, making us believe that he does not exist. It makes us passive in our spiritual life.

Here is what St. Irenaeus of Lyons of the second century says of the work of the devil, “He had indeed been already accustomed to lie against God, for the purpose of leading men astray.” (Against Heresies, 5.23.1) “To lead men astray,” he says! This is the danger.

Scripture very clearly teaches that demons are real (In the Gospels alone, the word “demon” is used thirty-two times, “devil” and “Satan” both appear fourteen times, and the phrase “the evil one” appears five times.).* Also, in the sacrament of Baptism, from the early days of the Church, we have the prayers of exorcism which are read to this day. After these prayers are read the Priest asks the Catechumen, “Do you renounce Satan, and all his works, and all his worship, and all his angels, and all his pomp?” Also in the conclusion of the Lord’s Prayer, we pray for God to protect us, “Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil one.” The Apostle Peter calls to each Christian: "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour" (1 Peter 5:8).

If the Gospel writers did not believe that demons exist, why would they use the term "demon" so often! There are excellent Greek words for disease and madness (which appear in the New Testament). Without any doubt we find a clear reference to demons throughout the Scripture. It was not written there by mistake or to allude to some kind of physical illness. The facts of the gospel records clearly show that Jesus believed in personal demons. He addressed them and they addressed Him. Today, we can find people who can recount similar personal encounters with demons. Even though they are invisible beings, they are no less real than any other person to whom our Lord Jesus Christ spoke.

To avoid spiritual deception we need to develop a keen awareness of these demonic forces, because they are our enemy on our spiritual path. If we are to follow Christ, we, like Him, have to recognize the power of the evil forces we face. We of necessity need to properly prepare ourselves to fight against them, knowing they are actively attacking us. Without such a recognition, our efforts will be weak and ineffective. This is the nature of the authentic Christian struggle.

There was a time not so long ago that I used to worry about what would others say of me if I begin to talk about the demons who attack me? I feared the possibility ridicule and being rejected as some kind of religious kook, a Neanderthal thinker. I worried that they would say I am naive, old fashioned, ignorant of modern scientific views, one babbling superstitious and archaic views. This is the challenge we face in todays world. Generally, a minority (34% for Orthodox and 40% for all Americans according to PEW Survey of Religious Landscape) of the population believes in demons with certainty. In our spiritual struggle we must go against the prevailing thought patterns that do not reflect the spiritual truth of the created world. We must be prepared to be mocked and ridiculed for our views. We cannot be deceived and ignore these forces that are woking against us. We cannot be luke warm on this belief. It is not enough to think there is the possibility of such beings. We must in fact see them with certainty, as the enemy worthy of combating in intense spiritual warfare. This is the key to our eventual union with God. These forces are trying to prevent us from joining with Christ and growing in a way where we become part of Him and part of His Kingdom.

The way we recognize these evil forces is through what the Church Fathers call “Passions.” I will continue this discussion on the passions in the next posting

Article is located here:

orthodoxwayoflife.blogspot.com/2009/10/spiritual-deception-do-demons-exist.html

Right now we are in Peace & Security. There is going to be an announcement of worldwide Peace and Security soon. Then when that happens the Great Tribulation will begin.

For those of you unware right after Peace & Security comes The Great Tribulation. But what is the Tribulation? It is the destruction of Babylon the Great. Or the Harlot that rides the wild beast. This is the world empire of all religion in the world. Basically, God is going to manipulate the "Kings" of the Earth to all together simultaneously turn against all mass religion and destroy it and devour it.

All you need to know is that Roman Catholicism is the one true religion.

Is it Christian to support zionism? Why not support Christian settlements?

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

War By Deception (9/11, Iraq, PNAC , All Roads Lead To Israel) {Full Film}
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4

TGSNT
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

This is what you all need to know.

>Babylon The Great
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531

>Great Tribulation
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447

Basically, in a quick summary. Babylon the Great is the entire collective of false religion in the world. The "kings" of the Earth are going to manipulated by Jehovah God himself and be made to turn on all religion in the world. That event IS the Great Tribulation. Because of the mass amount of loyalty towards religion it will be another world war. Only instead of King vs King it will be Pastors, Monks, Clerics, and fellow believers against the Kings and militiaries of the world. It will be religious believers against nationalist/secularist. The Nationalist/secularist will win. They will take all the churches/temples, properties, money, money vaults, EVERYTHING from them. Then after that it will be Armageddon. During this time God and Christ will let their presence finally be known. NOBODY will be able to deny him anymore. Then Armageddon.

>Right now we are in Peace & Security. There is going to be an announcement of worldwide Peace and Security soon. Then when that happens the Great Tribulation will begin.

UPDATE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ppm0TBzkpNY

Heaven is explicitly described as a kingdom (ie monarchy) with a gate (ie walls) and high standards for entry.

Demons were explicitly expelled and not allowed re-entry.

If inclusiveness is a moral guidepost, why doesn't Heaven practice it?

Reminder: the Our Father stipulates "thy will be done on Earth AS IT IS IN HEAVEN."

Yes, for those who believe and are saved, Jesus is become for us the wisdom of God. But Solomon is not speaking as the eternally pre-existent Son of God, and that is clear from the previous verses of Chapter 8: "I, wisdom, dwell with prudence," and later "by me kings reign ..."
Again, it is error to suggest Solomon is speaking of the Son of God here, he is just speaking as "wisdom"

>Then after that it will be Armageddon. During this time God and Christ will let their presence finally be known. NOBODY will be able to deny him anymore. Then Armageddon.

Do you think this is what is referred to in the Sup Forums prophesy when it says "they're trying to force god's hand"?

I did not ask for these feels
>Christianity: A Deeper Redpill Than Some Of Us (me) Ever Thought Possible

wow this is real scummy
This is the whole thing. I made it and compiled all these together and it is wrong to edit what you dont like OUT. If you feel like it is wrong then you better be prepared to prove it empirically

Im feeling the feels too.

Solomon was inspired by God to speak about Jesus pre-existence. The belief that Proverbs 8, Wisdom, is recognized as Jesus himself is not inherit to Jehovah's Witnesses. The belief that this is Jesus goes as far back as Origen, Tertullian, Ignatius, and even Athanasius as well. People are reluctant to accept this because of how Jesus describes himself in detail about being created, being beside God, God being his favorite, and being his master worker. Beyond that, this is accepted as Jesus.

I'm not one to quote Church fathers but read "Against Praxeas" in Chapter 6 by Tertullian and watch how Tertullian uses Proverbs 8 to convince Praxeas that Wisdom is Jesus. The Councel of Nicea admitted it but just refused to believe that Wisdom was "produced/created" and instead tried to reintepret it as "posessed."

>Do you think this is what is referred to in the Sup Forums prophesy when it says "they're trying to force god's hand"?

Explain....never heard this one before. All I know is that this is THE Happening Sup Forums has been prophesying about since the dawn of the internet hate machine.

Be on guard for the heresy of the Jehovah's Witness. They deny the Son of God, relegating Him to a created being, when all Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant sects acknowledge the glory of God in the deity of the eternally pre-existent Father, Son and Spirit. Don't be robbed of the hope we have in Christ.
Plus, they only believe 144,000 actually go to heaven, and everyone else just chills out on a peaceful healthy earth. But even OP's post encourages us that we will go into the City of our God, the New Jerusalem, where God dwells. There will be no separation between God and man. And we will live forever with our Creator. (Not stuck far off, with only a few elites in heaven with God.)