Is your family aware of your power level? If so how did you reveal it? What was their reaction?

Is your family aware of your power level? If so how did you reveal it? What was their reaction?

Is that picture real

>when your trying to explain Kek and Pepe to your family

didn't revealed my full form, showed them little essence of my true power couple of times, they weren't repelled.
They like the idea of thinking from a neutral POV.

My dad is practically a nazi sympathizer
My mom is a democrat but knows i'm not a liberal and doesn't care. She agrees with me on the blm and tranny shit but anything else she is skeptical.

no

No the original picture, they're fucking with a model of a Volkswagen

They've have at least some idea since I mocked an sjw cousin to the point of crying during the election.

i went full 1488 on the inlaws and inlaws of inlaws. they all still love me and couldn't refute shit. girlfriend since then has learned to deepthroat and wants children too. safe to say more whites are pro white then are anti white...at least where i'm at

Sjw tears are a delicacy

Just cracked up over this in front of them, so not completely.

They are. And my work. And 7 digit income. And my boat. And my travel trailer. And my Mercedes.

They are ALL aware of my power.

How YOU doing?

Sure it is

>Is your family aware of your power level?
Yes, my friends and family all know

>If so how did you reveal it?
Well for starters I have a Swastika flag hanging above my bed

>What was their reaction?
They either didn't care or agreed with my views, people really don't care as much as you'd think

They know. On Thanksgiving, I went to my sister's house, and her two sons and I were discussing tactics and strategy for the day of the rope. She raised them well.

My father was redpilling me since I was a child, about Jewish (how they play victim card), and German (muh stolen land) propaganda. I was always proud when my dad BTFO in political discussions some relatives who had commie mindset and I always wanted to be like him. I had some bad time in school though because I was the only one to be openly against Poland joining EU and had some arguments my teacher couldn't fight. So she tried to make my time at her lessons as miserable as possible.
Other than that It was cool, mainly because Poland is rather redpillled.
So It's like I never he'd to hide my power level from my parents but rather to show how big I have it now.

The only difference between me and my dad is that he consider niggers should be treated like people (because they are good at sports and my dad like sports) while I wish and pray for a disease that would kill all the niggers on the whole world in one day.
I would literally be more happy If all niggers/shitskins/poointheloos just disappeared than if I won 1mil € in eurojackpot

Yes, all of it.

I called my dad 52% mong one time, now I can't live in my parents home anymore.

Everyone in my family is all political and shit and i'm just like all about the bitches and bmws

They're not aware of my power level, but they did all see my cock once. I was drunk and walked into the living room with no pants. I've seen my uncle's cock too and it's smaller than mine.

God I miss the old days sometimes, fuck reddit.

Looks like one of those Japanese prosperity frogs. Might make sense if it was real seeing as they were 'honorary aryans' and were both axis powers. Maybe it was a gift from the Nips?

My mother called me a nazi when I asked if the "californiafication" of her home state that she constantly complains about is linked to an increasing mexican presence.