The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a racist, rapist, nazi...

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a racist, rapist, nazi, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But reveal his genetics and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back and screams: "I am white."

>how he suddenly shrinks back and screams: "I am white."
>not ''Whiter than you Mohamed''

anybody got the 3D render of the mutt kid?

The goat pasta.

>one may call him a
>picture of child of recent european immigrants
kek

lulz

the face of america

I have an idea for a series of amerigoblin comics. Should I bother?

isnt that kid a leaf?

Nicely done.

Honestly this makes me sad even as a bong.

I always viewed America as a white country growing up since that's what it's portrayed as in Hollywood movies.

Boy is reality a rude awakening.

A fucking demon. He wants your %

White Americans are European mongrels. I'm 1/8th german 1/16th french 1/4th italian guys.

Mexicans are mongrels. Amerindians and Spaniards.

Niggers are mongrels. Various African tribes buttfucking each other with some European admixture in most of them.

It's a whole nation of mongrels.

That's because it is, at least for a little while longer. Hopefully our Brazilification will wake up the rest of the West.

Nice plebbit spacing negro.

better to be a mongrel than a joo

>these threads constantly
>80% of the anons bumping it are retarded Americans proving OP right

Never thought I'd wish I was a leaf

That's because you're looking in the wrong parts of the country for Americana
you won't find it in LA or NY
t. live in a small town with 90% white people and the shitskins always get a cold shoulder when they don't speak with a local accent

Feel free to fuck off back to Sup Forums anytime

>the year is 2200
>the last few 56% mutts in the world congregate in their natural habitat: a football stadium
>after much deliberation, they decide to sacrifice the least pure amoung them
>a massive machine is built
>it extracts the whiteness from mudbloods and injects it into a 56% goblin, creating a pure aryan
>but there is a side effect
>pure darkness for pure whiteness
>the race of SUPER ULTRA GIGGA NIGGERS is created
>they rampage, destroying all 21% goblin ghettos in their path
>war of aryans vs. Gigga niggers commences
>world is nuked back to stone age
>aryans left retreat to Scandinavia
>the world begins anew..

Portugal is one nation that shouldn't give the us shit you're moor rape babies

WHIIITTERR

THANYOU....

MUHAAAMMAAAAADDDDD

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

this meme is gold

it really is man, don't believe these delusional rural fags or shills trying to keep the morale. I rarely see whites anymore - certainly not ones who are healthy genetic stock. this country is fucked.

>defending yourself against people who haven't been here is wrong
I think you belong in Canada

all these pseudo intellectuals bent on trying to humiliate the country assume that 56% means that everyone is a mutt, that's what is sad
yet we still have more whites than europe
no country is qualified to speak on how white our country is, they all have shitskins aside from poland and czech republic

The old ignorant amerinigger argument. Did your fellow blacks tell you that? It's comforting I bet. My nation was built on their skulls, quite literally. We invaded their land, killed them all and installed our kingdom. You let them ravage your women, brainwash your children and kill your fellow men in the present time. Who's the real rape baby here 56%er?

Is this some sort of marketing campaign? I had literally never heard of "Stranger Things" and now in the past two days I have read dozens of references to it online. I just googled it and it looks stupid as fuck

does it not have teeth?

>>the last few 56%
Makes zero sense

so 7/16 european.
wheres the other half you fucking nigger
FUCKING 43.75%

I'll admit, these Amerimutt memes are getting some good production value

nice flag you jew

>Mcdonalds grease 8%
fucking lost

>tfw 47% white

The other kid is a Jew leaf. This is one is Sicilian

People are starting to wake up luckily

I quite literally work with a guy who looks like this meme, it's fucking hilariously accurate

>it really is man, don't believe these delusional rural fags or shills trying to keep the morale. I rarely see whites anymore - certainly not ones who are healthy genetic stock. this country is fucked
Yea dude so true wait no it's not, you mud.
>197,969,608 (61.27% of total U.S. population, 2016
>non hispanic whites
There are more whites in America than any other country on Earth by a large margin.

He's got like a genetic bone disease, which is why he looks so awful. Like, yeah, he's Italian.

But it's a bone disease.

This is nothing but a Jewish trick to get people to send their DNA to those companies. Don't fall for it. I did, and now I have to live with the fact that I'm 0.1% North African and

>butthurt status
>100%

>I have to live with the fact

kek

Damn youre still posting this stat, you've been on Sup Forums all day

Still way better off than your country kek. Way more whites than your tiny disarmed surveillance state. You guys are permafucked lol, may as well pick a quran now.

sage

fire with fire

>basketball players
>good representation of the total pop

Notice how when Europeans won't race mix it's "shocking".

Can you imagine the media describing blacks as "shockingly African"? It's fucking ridiculous.

You're delusional. It's really sad. Hopefully the rest of the world will learn from the fall of the American empire.

It's fake news! I don't get any shekels deposited into my account.

saged harder than kikeposts

beware of the militant Sup Forumstard

he is probably a fat neet

>portugal
>white
lol

>You're delusional. It's really sad. Hopefully the rest of the world will learn from the fall of the American empire
we've already learned from the fall of your empire so we're good. Seriously though regardless of US predicament, it's an objective reality that UK is worse off.

Come on guys, stop making that poor child into a fucking meme.

You want to be like us so bad you flooded your continent with niggers

The UK is 87% white. I know American education standards are low but surely you can do some basic arithmetic.

Is 87% a greater majority than 56%? I'll give you some time to think about it.

He's 100% right, though.

You guys are mutts all over.

checked
The bottom line is we have more whites who are in a better position than whites in your country.

are you serious? stop shitposting you retard you're only encouraging the goblin memes

>it's a europeans repost the shareblue forced meme episode
and the worst part is they do it for free

>we've already learned from the fall of your empire so we're good. Seriously though regardless of US predicament, it's an objective reality that UK is worse off.
>pic related is your mother

You also have WAY more blacks.

>in a better position
How? There are white Americans living in shanty towns because their homes were forclosed. Don't even get me started on healthcare. You've got nice weather and wide roads but other than that your living standards are substantially lower than any western European country.

>17% Native American
Woah, slow down there Ahmed. That percentage is way too high. We're not savages.

>Waaa waaaa we are whiter
>Waaa waaaa no we are whiter.

Fucking autistic faggots, all of you. You God damn fucking losers whining like fucking babies all the time. You are a fucking losers no matter what your skin looks like. There are plenty of losers of every skin color and one of them is you. Fucking morons. You know how I know you are a loser? Because of how you behave and the stupid shit you say.

inb4 Bolivia, yeah I know, at least I don't act like a bitch fighting about who is prettier.

That is so gross. KEK.

Yes I'm serious UK is fucked
The nigs are generally self segregating and at less than 14% of the pop. they aren't a massive presence dpending where you are.
>You've got nice weather and wide roads but other than that your living standards are substantially lower than any western European country
that's not true, there's just a large amount of variation since the country is so large so there's going to be more lower class pop. The standard of living in America is actually quite good.

>Thinks I give a fuck where my ancestors are from.
Only jews and niggers are concerned about their heritage. Try again shill.

Picking on kids is nigger behavior

You know I could disprove me being a mutt but I really don't wanna put a pic of myself on here. The main reason being that I'm not an attention whore and people would still nitpick my appearance anyways. I would be lying if I didn't say it was tempting though.

>How? There are white Americans living in shanty towns because their homes were forclosed. Don't even get me started on healthca
The average white American is much richer than you are. You're known here for being chavs, basically.

So how are whites in a better position in the US again? They're set to become a minority within the next decade. We're talking in relative terms here.

Western European countries consistenly score better than America on all sorts of quality of life assessments. You're just delusional. Have you ever even travelled outside North America?

YOUUUJJJJJJ NO I CKI9ROD DISHPROVE MN45E BEINGU A MOOYT BUT UI DIINICIEASD

>Brazil flag
Nothing to see here. It is better to ignore the wild negro and allow them to remain in their natural state. Move along, move along.

Lol this shit cracks me up as someone who has 0% non Euro DNA married a woman who has only European DNA and has kids who only have European DNA.

You could have blonde hair blue eyes and still be a shitskin.

Anything less than 10% is pure conjecture at best and they tell you this in their disclaimer.

Don’t believe the MUH 1/64th CHAIRUKEE nonsense. It’s only true for a small minority of people. The rest is White people saturated with manufactured guilt trying to feel better about their existence.

Lmao
>trusting kike TELE VISION PROGRAMMING as europoor information about America

Noguns niggers please commit Ramadan on yourself.

>The average white American is much richer than you are. You're known here for being chavs, basically.
Richer than me? I doubt it.

Richer than the average Brit? Perhaps. Do you have any sources? Depends how you measure it. You can't just measure average income since the cost of living is going to differ vastly. There are a lot of poor disenfranchised white people in America too.

this picture is really funny

>Kikes told me so.

our black population is killing themselves off through abortion and massive death campaigns in the inner cities aka gang wars.

their population is decreasing. its the latinos that we keep importing wholesale thats browning our country.

Britain is actually closer to 80 percent white a difference from 100 percent 80 years ago.

The US has always had a large black population+some native Americans

And now mestizos of various amounts of Iberian and Native American DNA, Asians, and middle easterners have been flooding into the US reducing the number of "whites" from 85 percent to 56

This is what most of America is like, geographically and demographically speaking.

median family income,
gdp per capita

>You can't just measure average income since the cost of living is going to differ vastly.
Income is greater here and the cost of living is lower.
> There are a lot of poor disenfranchised white people in America too.
Good thing we're talking about averages and not anecdotes
What do you do for a living? You seem to have the intellect of a nearly first-rate janitor.

>kikes told me so
>56% is a cia psyop
>it's Jews using proxys

The US is simply totally different scenario than your tiny country. Each state is essentially one of your countries almost.
>Vermont 95.4% white
>Maine 94.8%
>West Virginia 93.7%
>New Hampshire 93.4%
>Iowa 90.9%
>North Dakota 90.2%
>Montana 88.3%
>Kentucky 88.1
US is a whole different ball game than UK, many states have more whites than UK in higher percentages pop wise. I;ve been to Paris and Ukraine. US was better than both.

>Western European countries consistenly score better than America
Reread your second sentence.
It's astounding how childishly simple the English are.

He has this disease where his collar bone isn't there.

>33k likes

well then they're gonna learn the origin of 52% then people will post their opinions on the subject

>"Richer than me, doubt it."
Ooh be careful guys he says he has a lot of money. He's a very rich man and we are mere peasants compared to him. He has investments in numerous Fortune 500 companies and has even made an appearance on Forbes "Richest men on Earth". We best be careful when discussing finances with one of Britain's elite. What a faggot.

DELET THIS