youtu.be/tP_-YIhgF3w
youtube.com/watch?v=vRs5gFeVChk&t=176s
youtube.com/watch?v=2ht3XGhlfYs
youtube.com/watch?v=_kpI1ez5KkA
youtube.com/watch?v=JLhadyx8tMk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDACorIaxNw
bravewords.com/news/phil-anselmo-posts-teaser-video-for-pantera-home-video-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope sorry that was me, I paid that dude to kill him for ruining guitar tones for 20 years

leaf and a faggot

The reason why your country is going to shit is because you people don't like scooped mids you fucking heathens

embarassing

>A fucking leaf.

Pantera was going to reform and put out a new album called "White Pride Worldwide"

Time for you to finally understand.

>wikiwand.com/en/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera

Good luck down that rabbit hole, user. See you in a few years.

F
Hail Dimebag
Hail PanterA

Nope sorry that was me, I legalized dog blowjobs in Canada.

Scooped mids. I like your spiel Eurotrash. Dime had the punchiest fucking guitar tone.

Dime was the ultimate badass on the guitar, nobody can compete with his iconic dive-bombs

>scooped mids
Have fun in your bedroom

>floods solo
>bad tone
And that was on solid state. What's your excuse with your 6000 shekel dumble or whatever meme amp you use?

He was all right
Shitty ass Dean guitars though

dave mustaine, drunk and high, using one hand, outplays all of them.

What is studio engineering and production you dumble?

This

Taking our white top dog musical hero from us, thats what. If you dont like that punchy guitar tone you're a bitch. As a teenager I was consumed in nigger gangster rap culture until I found Pantera. Made me feel like it was okay to be proud of being white. Gave me an identity to latch onto and for that I will always hold them in high esteem. Anselmo is still kickin it, its just too bad he apologized for the white pride shit and sorta cucked.

Yet all his technical ability is crippled by his complete inability to write a good song. Sad!

>im a big fag that doesnt like groove and fat riffs because im a cucked beta bitch that loves pig squeals and grunting only

you so funneeee.

Wow, wonder why leafs are the most hated faggots on POL You're worse than Swedecucks.

Step aside fascists! Real guitar player coming through.

>groove
Sorry I don’t like feminine music like you.

look at all these pedals I use, resist capitalism guys!!!

That guy's a retard. The whole band is retarded. They wrote some good songs tho..

sure things, qt pie

>dude the revolution LMAO

their Che Guevara LARPing is cringey

>inability to write a good song
youtu.be/tP_-YIhgF3w

Based leaf.

This faggot sucks at guitar .

Metal is fucking trash

youtube.com/watch?v=vRs5gFeVChk&t=176s

Enjoy the days of no cel and heavy music.

mfw

Who in the hell is this bastard?

Are you drunk and high and have never listened to a dimebag solo?

>doesnt like groove
>likes pantera
Pick one

F

F Anselmo's voice

huge difference between someone who mimics music and someone who creates music.
i can jootube now and find tons of 15 yr olds that can shred.

havin said what i said, facts......i do like few songs from cowboys from hell and pantera was indeed last metal band. nothing came after them worth mentioning.

I saw them when they toured with ozzfest that year

Best there ever was

What is the proper Pantera album ranking list? How close am I to the correct ordering?

1. TGST
2. CFH
3. Power Metal
4. VDOP
5. FBD
6. RTS
7. Everything else

Bretty good. I’d switch 5 and 3

1. FBD
2. Power Metal
3. VDOP
4. CFH
6. Everything Else
7. RTS
8. TGST

>FBD first
>TGST last

Opinion discarded

this

It was a prophecy they where trying to stop and thought they succeeded but I am here to tell you they failed.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ht3XGhlfYs

youtube.com/watch?v=_kpI1ez5KkA

For the same reason they killed pic related

>scooped mids

t.Never Playedlive

1-Trendkill
2-Reinventing the Steel
3-VDOP+Reinventing
4-CFH
5-Power metal

Where you come from is probably my favorite Pantera song. That outro should have been 20 minutes long, such a cock tease.

Brutes. I meant VDOP+FBD

Fuck off with this meme

I played shows live with scooped mids and it sounded great.

You just need to do it right a d have everything set up correctly

lurk moar (2 yrs min)

Pantera was never going to reunite within the window of relevancy. Reinventing The Steel was kind of lousy anyway. They were done.

you mean like talk the sound man into muddying everyone else more than yourself

Metal sucks

How would you know? you're from Narnia.

GODDAM THAT SHIT GO's SO FUCKING HARD

Rip metal

Because he was a shit musician embarrassing the metal scene

youtube.com/watch?v=JLhadyx8tMk

“Hey you White kids out there, let me tell you something that no other motherfucking band – White band – in the world has any guts to say. Lemme say it right now. When you wake up in the fucking morning, and you look at yourself in the goddamn mirror – look, hey – have all the fucking pride in your heart, man. All the fucking pride in the world, man. Because we are a great people. Hey, and you know what – maybe, just maybe, tonight is a White thing, and the Black man can’t understand what the fuck I’m talking about … Open your eyes. Open your eyes. It’s fucking reverse discrimination is what it is … are you proud of who you are? You think about that. You sleep and think about it. Because it’s your world, motherfucker. It’s your world. It’s your world.” Phil Anselmo

Stood about 5 feet away from the mains during tour, seeing Pantera in about '95.

>Dime hits a squealy (pinch harmonic)
>Raises it up I-don't-know-how-many-steps. Just REALLY high

Me ears! Holy crap, it was insanely loud and high. Freakin' wonderful. (Dime's tone was godlike, BTW, and that was when he was still using solid-state Randalls.)

>clicky as fuck bass drum
>no mids and super high gain
>Nigger tier tempo

God I'm glad they fixed that shit the next album.

Saw them on my 15th birthday back in '96. Fucking brutal

BTW, scooping mids is fine... if done right. Just depends on what frequencies you scoop out. Lower mids are the real mud factor - you want to target, typically, 200Hz to maybe 600Hz, give or take. But it depends on the guitar, amp, speaker cab, speakers...

I used to use a rally dirty tone, but not as much any more. I go more for a vintage rock sound now, kinda EVH-like, I guess. But even Ed, with his massive mids, tended to have a bit of a "scooped", hollow, sound, but that was all those old Celestion speakers. Greenbacks and basket weaves can cop that tone with a decent SM57, mic'd properly.

t.oldfag metal guitarist

I've probably forgotten more about metal, guitar, and production than 90% of this board even knows.

getcha pull

THREEEEE!

southern trendkill is their most complete album but it's not their best individual work

Dog fucking leaf with the 10/10 trolling.

This is what I have every morning instead of coffee: m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDACorIaxNw

Diamond Darryl. Never forget.
Peter Steele. Forever remember.

Sauce me on this. Now.

RIP Petrus Ratajczyk.

>net worth 30 million

sounds like capitalism has benefited him

Bump

>claim that you paid someone to kill Dimebag
>Yet you leave Yngwie alive
I don't believe you.

>you can fake that
OK. Babbys first guitar.

>WEEEEEEE WOOOOO WEEEEEEE WOOOOO WEEEEEEE WOOOOO WEEEEEEE
Another killer solo Tom

Mods move this to Sup Forums for ffs.

Rest in piss dirtbag derell

I can't even count how many times I had a few beers and watched the home videos. Crazy fuckers.

I really love their home videos. I had the dvd of all three and watched it so many times.

I loved Pantera growing up. RIP dimebag

F
im pretty hyped for the upcoming release of dimevision 2 and pantera home video part 4. bravewords.com/news/phil-anselmo-posts-teaser-video-for-pantera-home-video-4