God tier novel writing here (only real novels for mature and smart people, no cheap LNshit allowed.)

God tier novel writing here (only real novels for mature and smart people, no cheap LNshit allowed.)

I'll start.

>Not even while being a machine girl can she be left with wet clothes. As a change of clothes was necessary, she lay a bathrobe around her supposedly perfect body and headed for the bathroom. It had been a while since anyone other than Oscar regularly used it, so in a lapse of memory, he entered it without knocking and ended up seeing her while she was had not changed yet.

>“Ah, I’m sor… ry… eh?”

>He swallowed his breath due to perplexity.

>“EEEH?!”

>What was reflected in Oscar’s eyes was a sight more bewitchingly beautiful than any naked woman. Dripping golden hair. Beautiful blue orbs of a dimension that would not soften even within a painting. The finely-shaped lips just below them. A flesh body with a slender neck, an outstanding collarbone, plump breasts, and feminine curves.

>Her artificial arms consisted of metal rings from the shoulders to the fingertips. But it was only them. Despite the many scratches, other than the arms, the rest was surprisingly real skin. With that delicate body, she did not seem at all like a mechanical doll, but a relatively normal human being.

>With everything he had believed in until then being mantled over by the shocking revelation, Oscar tried to confirm what he was seeing many times.

>“Master.” Violet called with a voice that seemed to be judging him as he continued to ogle in astonishment.

>“UAAAAAAH! UAAAAAH! UAAAAAHAAAAAH!”

>Part of the outcome of that incident was Oscar’s screaming. The other was him half-crying while going beet-red, after having yelled on top of his lungs, frantically inquiring, “Are you human, after all?!”

>Wrapping a towel around herself, Violet plainly commented, “Master is, truly, a troublesome person.” Her cheeks were rose-dusted as she muttered, her face a little lowered.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/150774796/#150774796
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I Eat Tomatoes

I ain't reading that wall of text

Isn't most Japanese writing shit anyway. You're better off finding something that's good.

Come on, it's Kyoani novel about early 20th century Europe. It should be Charles Dickens tier masterpiece.

>implying this sophomoric, hackneyed dreck is better merely because it isn't marketed as a LN

You know, Euphonium is a real novel, not Ln and we all can see how much better it is.

>judging writing quality based on a translation

No, it's a beautiful and rich language but many translations make it seem that way. If they can't keep the spirit of the original, then see this posted above me -

>Walks into the bathroom EEEH?!!
>God tier writing

>“UAAAAAAH! UAAAAAH! UAAAAAHAAAAAH!”

It's not what you think.

And then she asked him for a duel.

With kyoani, every novel is sakuga

stale bait is stale

Is this scene not real?

Context is the key.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/150774796/#150774796

>Nobody replied to me the first time so I'll just spam

>guy walks into bathroom and sees girl naked
Sure

Spoilers incomming
The guy is a wreck drug addict writer that spent last few years living as slob and hermit in his mansion having no contacts with civilization aside having food delivered. He gets contract from old friend to write a new Play for theatre, however since he`s drug addict and in bad condition - his hands tremble so he cant type, his memory and concentration are a mess. So the friend sends him "assistance" what he says to be - Auto Memories Doll, an automatic human like PDA robot. So the guy accepts the helps and think the arriving woman is a robot and wonders how far technology went ahead in years he was a hermit.

Other stuff aside,

he walks on her in the bath and discovers a perfect human body: its impossible she would be a real robot (though her hands are robotic since were replaced). He was trolled (and so was reader in novel synopsis and character descriptions on site) - since Auto Memories Dolls mentioned are actually just "dolls" - a small devices with basic PDA functions like iPads: not humanoid robots since the tech obviously didnt went that far. And in the agency Violet works actual females work.

So his shock is not from seeig naked body, but from realizing he`s been trolled and fooled and acted towards her like machine.
Another spoiler though Violet is not human still, not robot either though.

Good, dont read the novel and dont watch anime. Would make thread quality better not having ADHD fags there.

This all will happen in the first episode or do you think it will be two episodes?

>implying it wil be TV series

Depends on wether KyoAni will want to expand writers back story or just summarize it shortly.

I actually would welcome if they dedicated whole episode to his suffering as his wife and daugther died, the only friend left and he became a degenerate wreck he is in his self pity. That would both be emotionally strong as well allows KyoAni to show more details of their world.

However that also can be shown shortly in few scenes that flashback in his mind, so can be both. The main events of first part, involving Violet - without his backstory, can fit in one episode just fine.

First would be enough I guess, two would be dragging it bit too much.

Depends. The writer story is interesting. They`d be required to show his youth, him meeting his waifu, starting a writing carrier, struggles they had, him becoming popular and finally getting succuss and recognition, and then his wife falling ill. Then him realizing that she knew she`ll die from beginig and lied to him. Then after her death his daugther ill with same illness. Him trying desperately to find ways to save her. Waives female friend aiding him and daugther. Him becoming more and more desperate. Wives friend leaving them since he became a dick. Daugther dieing. Him becoming a wreck he is, indulging in drugs and alcohol, being a slot and spending years alone in a house doing nothing and decaying mentally.

His story is stronger part of the ark, meanwhile Violets arrival and whole events with her are rather short.

will probably be flashbacks (like kyoukai no kanata)

For example it`d love to see scene with his ill daugther. Since its not a heart warming scene of beutiful girl falling asleep and dieing, but him seeing his beutiful daughter turn into ugly disfigured by ilness terminal cancer like patient that he cant look straight at since, her looks turned disgusting.

How are they even going to adapt this? It's probably going to be OVAs or a movie.

As of last Ishidate interview they didnt decide wether to make it TV or Movie, but few months passed so probably have clarity on that now - though no official announcements were made other than its in production.

>Part of the outcome of that incident was Oscar’s screaming. The other was him half-crying while going beet-red, after having yelled on top of his lungs

All because he saw a robot girl naked

He's /r9k/: the character

>robot girl
How about you read the spoiler

But Violet Evergarden is an LN

It was a terrible tremor.

A road that, tens or hundreds of years ago, may been paved now bore testimony to the force of atrophy. Overwhelmed by the weeds advancing in from the wayside and roots crawling their way to the surface like blood vessels trace human skin, it had degenerated into a small run-down path.

The trailer trod forward indifferently along this path that could barely be called a road.

To put it simply, it was a terrible ride.

The impact caused by having trod on every small obstacle amplified through the roof rack... causing the wooden boxes and me, packed alongside with them, to rock.

At this very moment, I'm busy hating myself for having decided that a journey on the roof rack might be an elegant and graceful thing.

Finally getting to travel on a highway lavish with flowers is nice, but the pain in the arse is killing every moment of enjoyment.

My current mood is close to the one in Donna Donna's lyrics.

"If I just obediently sat in the passenger's seat... no"

I cut my pointless grumbling. Taking a passenger's seat would necessitate having to take active part in the caravan leader's arguments as he sat in the driver's seat. For someone anxious of strangers like me, that'd be all too nerve wrecking.

Between the heart and the arse I'd rather hurt the latter. However, there's a limit to what a person can put up with, so I turned towards the driver's seat and, to raise my voice, I take a deep breath... and ask:

"... How long would it take before we allive?"

I slurred there, but he didn't seem to take notice. I didn't bother correcting myself.

Yes, after all I'm bad at speaking with strangers.

"Around three or fours hours I guess. If the sun doesn't hide itself of course"

Tough like a crag; the caravan leader answered without turning around.

I nod to his words and fall into nostalgia about the rustic solar battery module jutting out at the top of the canopy like a colorful parasol.

Then again, the point of that chapter was to introduce Violet and how her action affect the person that hired her, no?
Showing more of Oscar's story would be great, but it doesn't feel right as an introduction for the series.