>pull string

No wonder Nazis lost the war lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army
youtu.be/DX73uXs3xGU
youtu.be/Xst-TrZeirU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They only lost because of lack of manpower

I forget wat it was, But i think the stringball thing served a purpose other than being the ignition

I bet you think the Holocaust happened too, don't you?

Little hit and run forum sliding faggot that lets his Jewish masters do his thinking for him.

>only 3 replies so far
>hit and run

Amazing...you posted more than once.

Be honest...you believe everything your Jewish masters tell you about WW2 don't you?

I don't need Jews to tell me that's a shit grenade design. And for all the hype about the Luger that had a really weird action as well.

NOOOOO YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENBED

The luger was a late 1800's design, the actions purpose was to get the best performance out of that periods inconsistent metallurgy.

>I don't need Jews to tell me that's a shit grenade design.
How the fuck would you know you little faggot? You play CoD WW2 8 hours a day?

>And for all the hype about the Luger that had a really weird action as well.
How old are you?

>Throwing it

kek

>try to shoot
>jams

No wonder USA lost the Vietnam war lmao

They could be thrown further and you can store them down your boots, whats not to like?

Typical German over engineering

Easier for manlets to throw maybe. This is what a real WWII nade looks like boys.

Collected for anal beads.

They should have bought their weapons from Japan as they would have been more reliable, much like how Japanese cars are more reliable.

checked

Makes sense, explains why grenadiers were so popular

>goes on Sup Forums
>talks about a weapon that in reality was reliable
Go try that /k/ Ahmed

We lost Nam, because the politicians wouldn't let us firebomb the north like we did you. We had to fight with two hand tied behind our back.

Literally garbage.

Way more leverage holding a stick over a baseball knockoff.

check the mfg.
now check the mfg of wwii "grenade"

Its for priming and throwing a grenade with heavy winter gloves on, autismo. The soviets did it as well.

Reliable but bland. Boring. Like a glock.

Good luck unscrewing that cap in the frigid air while wearing filthy gloves covered in dirt and snow.

They could have gotten it from Russians unhappy with Stalin and comunism if they abandoned lebensbraunm

The first m16s didn't have. Chrome lined barrels because they thought it would be too expensive. The barrels rusted in the jungle and caused a ton of jams. Stories of Americans getting killed with disassembled rifles they were trying to clean during combat caused the war department to start chroming the barrels

yea but i bet you could chuck one of those things pretty damn far.

seriously, i cant do that with my teeth, shit is wack

And the 3+ other major world powers attacking them, 5th column infiltration from jews and agents from occupied territories, etc.

ARs are more reliable than AKs - when operated by whites.

>americaninnovation.jpg
>posts a knockoff Mills bomb

Actually, this design is a literal failure.

Not that you'd know, because you're one of those dumbfuck burgers that know nothing other than chant "USA USA USA".

whether or not it happened or is propaganda is not relevant as human nature is constant. anyway –I believe it happened.

>Exploding knees
It's real!

what? the unreliability of the first M16s had nothing to do with chrome lined barrels. the magazines back then were made to be disposable and the soldiers reloaded them until they failed.

look what you made me read

Improvised "bundle charge"[edit]
To counter the lack of effectiveness against hard targets such as tanks and buildings, a common solution was created in the form of an improvised "bundle" where the charges of a number of Model 24 grenades - their handles and fuses removed - would be strapped around a complete grenade, usually with simple rope, cloth, or metal wire. These could be crafted with up to and including six additional charges, and in battle the most common styles to see was the addition of four or six. Unofficially, these improvised bundle grenades were known as Geballte Ladung ("bundled charge" or "concentrated charge"). As a result of this quick, but cost effective and reliable solution, the standard infantryman of the Wehrmacht now had a grenade with up to seven times the explosive power.

That's because you're a fucking brainlet.

I don't understand this reasoning, so you prefer unreliable over reliable things?

Fun fact: Nazis outperformed allied troops by about 125% on a per capita basis in ALL situations. That means during siege campaigns, when heavily outnumbered, when encircled by the enemy. They still regularly fought far above their weight against an equivalent drafted ally soldier.

I heard that your jewish pentagon used surplus arty powder for economical reasons and mixed it with the rifle powder for the new 5.56 cartridge

>murica cant win a war against farmers if they dont firebomb the enemies cities
topkek

>>pull string
You've not had the training I see.
Americans never change.

>ARs are more reliable than AKs

Screwed on cap means no chance of ignition cord getting accidentally pulled or snagged.

Smart if you ask me.

nigger

Sure cannot bomb the jungle, just burn it all down with napalm.

>closed systems with tight specs arent superior to loose semi open systems

wew lad

>warfare favors the defender
Shocking.

>t. Retard with no knowledge of history
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army

Loops around your hand. When you throw it, the string stays.

Do you have a source

You can basically submerge an AK in mud and still shoot it retard

they straight up are more reliable though. They have tighter tolerances and keep out debris better than an AK. Not to say the AK is a bad rifle, it's just more open by design and it's easier for crud to get in there. The AK is a fine rifle under normal conditions.

You wouldn't know that because you are from Australia where they only use boomerangs

ar stoppages
>gas not working
>barrel over heated
>miss feed
>stovepipe Jam
>short stroke
>Failure to eject
and many more
ak stoppages
>empty mag
yeah way more reliable

>being historically illiterate

good for melee too

"This thing is called a machine gun and it is able to suppress an entire enemy group between 100-800 meters. Should we employ these in every group once or twice like the Germans do?"
"No just keep the useless ones at company level and the useful ones at batallion level. After the war we will employ them at troop level though."
:^)

It's not a plastic bottle and not everybody is a limpwristed spastic,user.

>The AK is a fine rifle under normal conditions
There are aks they have found buried in snow that have been there for decades that operate fine.
This is what an American education looks like ladies and gents
Not everything you cunts invent is the best in the world just get over it

why Germany lose ww2 then? they were on defense near the end of the war?

No you cant. You can do it with an Ar though since its a closed system.

How many ARs do you own?

If you kill your enemy they win.

You know there are actual videos on YouTube right this second that you can watch, that proves the same thing with an AR platform right? Stop perpetuating this myth. Modern firearms are fairly reliable and in most situations are 100% fine for modern combat.

AK stoppages
>slavshit
>every condition see above

ar stoppages
>nothing short of being submerged in water but you can fix that too with a different gas system

yes, 20 MOA is technically operation.

america getting btfo out in here

You Krauts were so pathetic in WWII you couldn't even beat the Russians. Your Army was shit then, it is shit now. kys Obercuckenfuehrer

Butt Hurt Kraut.

I don't own any.
I use them for work, and have probs shot more rounds than you have had refugees penetrate your girlfriend.

Because they were vastly outnumbered.
>having nothing worthwhile to post

>can't design a grenade because they use inferior numbers system
yuros never learn

> negative levels of self awareness

>pic related

>lost his own civil war
>came to late to WWI
>came to late to WWII
>lost Korea
>lost Vietnam
>lost Iraq
>twice
>lost Afghanistan

The AK platform being able to withstand extreme conditions is a Hollywood meme. youtu.be/DX73uXs3xGU Video related shows the AK platform failing miserably in a mud test

>AR
>not being a jamomatic range toy

youtu.be/Xst-TrZeirU

i love it when americans see themselves as the hero of ww2 whilst in reality they barely even fought.
dumb zog troopers. hope mein opa killed your granpappy

Not the other guy, but your post about Germany beinf more efficient due to being on the defensive is fucking retarded and you should be ashamed.
You don't take a continent bysitting in a castle, read a history book for once.

So you are a no guns faggot spouting meme knowledge on the internet? Thought so.

The Stielhandgranate deals it's damage primarily through concussive force while the American style "pineapple" grenades throw out more shrapnel.
There is advantages and disadvantages to both designs but the Stielhandgranate is superior when rushing enemy positions because you can keep advancing without having to worry about taking your own shrapnel. Vice versa, The pineapple style grenades are better when used in a defensive position because they produce more shrapnel so they are less dangerous for the user when because they are able to just pop back into cover.

t. Shareblue failure fucktard.

youtu.be/DX73uXs3xGU AKs are extremely prone to failure

If jews are crafty, but inferior how is it we still haven't beaten them in over 70 years?

you are actually allowed to use Cat D guns? what the fuck are you hunting?

>2017
>still believing jewish american propaganda
wew lad

What war has your country won since the dawn of German empire?

>The Stielhandgranate's handle design provided a lever motion in a throw, significantly improving the effective range of use. It could be thrown by the common German infantryman approximately27 to 37 metres (30 to 40yd), whereas the British Mills Bomb could often only be thrown about14 metres (15yd)
Brits BTFO

this. Jasenovac guards were the real heroes

Jesus that’s one hell of a bait picture

lmao

Because they let retarded anglos who betray their race fight for them.

t. Merkel

kek, good joke

They removed the explosion. Now it's just a stick.

iirc there was a shrapnel cover for our model that you could just put over the regular grenade

>I’m a firearms expert
>t. Australian that’s never held a semiauto

thats pretty cool