This man traveled to Europe and defeated the evil Nazis to create the beautiful America we have today! What do you tell...

This man traveled to Europe and defeated the evil Nazis to create the beautiful America we have today! What do you tell him, Nazi scum?

take you for your service!

You were the bad guys.

Can you die already so I can spit on your grave?

Hitler worked for the Rothschilds.
I would tell him good work sir.

He was at a Trump rally & voted for Trump

I tell him to shoot the commie posting this as he wabts to demolish the constitution and freedom

I'd tell him to ignore memeflags because a Man who's unwilling to show his colours isn't worth talking to.

I would tell him. I sorry you fought and still lost the future.

and then we spent the next 50 years fighting commies.

KYS commie pig.

I'd fuck his raggedy old ass hard while reciting the communist manifesto. Then I'd burn his uniform and make him wear a dress.

Ooo, that stings user.

Wrong side won.

Krauts are a bunch of punk faggots, and I hate merkel. I am cool with Japs though and Shinzo Abe is my pimp daddy, Shinzo is the only other world leader other than Donald Trump who I can respect

My great grandpa was a US soldier in ww2 & killed Nazis that he was forced to. His dad immigrated from Germany to America. He could've easily been on the other side.

"Sorry sir, but you fought for the wrong side. Now the world has no guidance, no vision for the future-- just capitalist anarchy. "

this

that old maggot dont even regets fighting for the wrong side

"Just be yourself dude."

>His dad immigrated from Germany to America.

So he killed his literal racial kin for kike benefit. What a cunt.

I hope this is your granddaughter degenerate kike collaborator!

you made it so you deserve to live in it have fun goyim

>You should have followed Patton to Moscow and shot Stalin in the head.

eh no,

the russians defeated the nazis
americans just killed mostly civilians

I feel nothing but apathy for him. These people didn't know what they were fighting for. Only what they were told. They sacrificed all for Jewish control and the slow genocide of their own race.

>beautiful America we have today

Had an actual Rothschild, let him stay in fancy hotel. Let him go home in exchange for more money to help the war effort. Went after Jews in poverty who didn't do anything.

He prob regrets it every day of his life.

>These people didn't know what they were fighting for.

That makes it worse.

Thank him for his service, because dead germans are never a bad thing.

Was it worth it?

This way, you lead him to the conclusions on his own rather than inform him. As a result the connections hit harder.

Found the kike

And now we live in a Marxist nightmare.

>tfw both my grandads went off to kill Japs, neither have ever killed another white man

why are you cis shitlord?

It's called a draft fucktard, either you serve or go to prison forever

I hope you get cancer and never reproduce.

What is up and what is down? What is left and what is right? Wud de fug?

Probably the biggest mistake possible. Trusting them.

I just show him the video of the black nurses laughing over one of his fellow WWII brothers as he struggles for air. And then I ask him..... aren’t you proud?

Rothschilds cause wars for money. You didn't know that?

Japs are white. Especially Shinzo Abe, He will save the white race if Trump Fails

Am I supposed to hate all Jews, or were average Jews used as a scapegoat by the Rothschilds and the other ruling families?

I love modern Japs but those yellow monkeys deserved to get shot and nuked for attacking us

Japs are whiter than white. Finns and Japs have the purest and rarest souls.
If I ever die for somebody it will be a Fin or Jap bro.

No, the exact opposite.
You are suppose to realize what the manipulators do. Keep track through history what they have done. Realize what they did. And blame the people who took part.
Not the people in poverty who were living their lives and are hated for no reason.

>Jews used as a scapegoat by the
Regular jews still are used as a scape goat. They are brain washed

>Implying they Attacked us
They Attacked Hawaii which was mostly filled with dumb brown savages. Definitely a state we would be better off without.

your STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kids FUCKED it up!

but they mostly killed white sailors, if they just bombed a bunch of Tiki nigger villages nobody would have cared

You monkey lover, go suck a monkey dick.

sage

The nazis were idiots, the second reich was far superior.

So you think your kikery to provoke pearl harbor was justified but the attack wasn't? Fuck of dirty kikeslave in denial. I always hated the muh 56% meme but you are a living example.

The America you fought for is dead, killed by the people you fought for.

if they didn't want an embargo they should have just not genocided the Chinks, was that so hard of a demand?

the entire pacific fleet was docked at pearl harbor you fucking retarded nigger. They tried to destroy our ability to attack by sea to stall longer for them to gain resources in Asia.

good job you tool!

You mean he flew over for the end after all the good bits where over

Should have pushed to the moscow.

You appear to be a fan of Tiki Niggers.

that photo is fake

>If you live long enough, you'll see that every victory turns into a defeat.
Enjoy your nigglet family!

Thanks for killing those faggots but uhh... you killed too many of my guys ese.

Why do people always get pissy over the Pacific War, Japan lost a superior nation.

Thank you for your service!

Probably because Japan killed a bunch of Chinks and Island Niggers and Tiki Niggers, which was something european people have been trying to do for the longest time, and the japanese were doing a better job of it

What if there was no correct side, that no matter what it would still be 'choose your own bad ending' for Europe/the West

I call him a 56% loving kike tool and spit on him. This goes triple for the ZOGbots in Iraq and Afghanistan.

the utter destruction of Bolshevism would have been great for the whole world, whether or not Fascism would have gone to shit in the long term we will never know

After he stopped the Nazis, he stopped you fucking reds from taking over Europe.

thank u 4 ur cervix

kek

His son helped defeat communism and the soviets...

Be honest, would you really want the Nazis to successfully defeat the Soviet Union? If so, you might not be here today

Lmao. Good one!

>shes being BULLIED

Hope he's happy with the condition of the world is in now he helped forge

sounds good to me

I would tell him

You killed the men, but the Truth will bring them back.

>tfw beliefs reaffirmed

thats a yield sign

A german nurse wouldn't be laughing while you die.

I would ask him how he could be so dumb as to follow a blatant communist in to war on foreign soil where he had not legal fucking right to be

RIP Uncle adolph.

he got jewed and fought for the wrong side. It's not his fault, his government was infiltrated by Jews and tricked him into thinking it was in his best interests.

You got a shit salute old man.