Unique designs

I love Raita's art direction, reminds me of George Kamitani's work in Dragon's Crown.

How do I achieve that aesthetic

well first you draw two circles and then you draw the girl like pic related

>Mahou Shoujo 16 will never be translated

fuck this earth

The way they stick straight up, t's like their boobs popped a boner.

Does that usually not happen?

No.

it really depends on your taste

Please don't compare that hack to someone great like Kamitani ever again.

I want to fuck that elf.

What I'd give to fuck Amazon

Looks disgusting

Get in line.

Looks like Wizard + Knight and Amazon + Witch are gaying it out and elf with dwarf have no choice but to keep each other company.

You have no appreciation for tasteful exaggeration

I've always though Raita's art looked like absolute shit.

Well that's a subjective opinion, and that is fine. However objectively wrong

The early scribble stuff, sure. The new shit is good though.

>Mahou Shoujo 16
>literally out for months
>no translations

I know, it's disappointing, while things like Keijo gets 5 different translation groups working on it

grotesque as fuck

fucking fetishfags

Take lots of oestrogen and progesterone pills timed to your natural menstrual cycle. If you have high oestrogen your testosterone will get down regulated into oestrogen also, so add a weight lifting regime to your lifestyle. Also, visceral fat has endocrine properties so utilize insulin manipulation to increase fat depositing on days when you oestrogen or progesterone are high, and go low carb on other days. Lastly, and this is the most important one, be born with impossible genetics.

I never thought of it that way but I think you're onto something.

Megrim, his style looks somewhat simplistic but I don't think I saw any art similar to his, it's really unique. And Love Love! My Buddy is one of the best RPG Maker games ever made. It's also cool that he makes animated H-scenes instead of simple still images.

The girl on the left is quite beautiful but the beast on the right looks like she's melting. If her breasts were half that size she'd look a lot better.

Implants

Is this bait?

No way, some user starts a thread by posting a picture of erotic doujin characters and mentioning a videogame (Dragon's Crown) and I just take it one step further if it can even be called that. Unless you mean that Megrim's style is not unique. Or that LLMB is not an example of a Hentai RPG done right. Then fight me.

It's deviantart tier shit.

Deviantart has its share of good artists posting there, just like Pixiv has many really bad ones, same with Tumblr. So I am afraid I am not impressed, buddy. And a unique style already means that it's not for everyone.

No dude, it's seriously just normal people drawn with bad colouring and given hyper inflated tits. It's quintessential deviantart trash.

There are three (3) Korean ones.

Well, I never saw a "quintessential deviantart trash" like that, so yeah, it's unique in my understanding of the word. And I find it great, though I understand that there are people who WILL find it bad, because I myself didn't think it was good at first. Megrim is like Fuusen Club to me, I wasn't fond of their artstyles in the beginning but now I really like them.

Its like the artist has no real idea how women look....

It's like you think that's a bad thing.

RAITA is not for cowtits.

Best girl.
Best hips.
Best eyebrows.
Best chest size.

>Yui
>having hips

fully erect

Is she 10 feet tall?

Is there an anime for this thing?

One OVA, no h stuff I believe, haven't seen it yet myself.

I wish.

No H, just big nipples.

SS + GOMAD

Yui-chan is so innocent!

God, the OVA is such a treat to see, too bad it's essentially a promotional item for the studio. I find the characters possibly interesting

Objectively correct. For the less busty girls is art is fine. For the more busty ones however, it's just disproportional, physics-ignoring, shit.

>Can't suspend believe for the sake of art directiion.

I'm pretty sure magical girls don't exist but I masturbate to them anyway user

Once I actually read through the series after fapping to it for so long, it feels like there's meant to be more of a story than there actually is, like there are hints of it. And the OVA that feels like a pitch for something larger adds to that feeling. It's sort of weird. I'd be interested to see how an actual OVA or anime for this would be even if it was non-H.

Miracle of the animeverse.

HNNF

I like his character designs for Valkyria Chronicles. What's he doing now aside from publishing Hentai artbooks, can't possibly live off of that

F/GO

He made a few characters for FGO and is probably rolling in dosh from figure sales.

Oh, real interesting he's still doing character designing for games, his style is very apparent in it.

I love his art, I really wish he'd make a regular romance manga.

I imagine he has a day job, doing graphic design or some shit.
As far as I know he only sells hentai at comiket, he's never in magazines or anything. I think Mahou Shoujo is pretty popular but I have to wonder how much it would have to sell to make a minimal living from comiket sales alone.