Do Black lives matter?

Do Black lives matter?

no

hope that child is safe

starved to death

No life matters and if no one matters blacks matter even less

seriously? proofs

it's funny how many of these vocal black women you see on blm or equally shitty black empowerment bullshit movements have white bfs or husbands

yes. all life matters to a degree

Yes. But blacks don't act like they do.

>says black lives matter
>uses confederate flag
Every fucking time. If you idiots had just let Lincoln get on with this plan to deport them all, you wouldn't be complaining about anything now.

Thought this would be some kind of PR photo from that nigger nurse who wants white boys and white women to be fed to wolves.

holy shit. Does she still have a job with that kid?

If that woman is "black" then I'm fucking Aboriginal. She looks like a Polynesian with dreads.

one black life is worth one white life

fpbp

Where did she steal that kid?

I'm not complaining. Stop trying to de-rail the thread, bong.

top kek

not to me

They can go matter in Africa.

only as much as everyone else's lives

Thats her kid, her bf is white, she is a mixed jesusfag. She hate bernie because bernie is pro abortion, this is why was on the blm because african americans loves abortion.

All citizens who contribute are important to the community.
At the same time, the community is so large at this point that one member dying won't have that much of an impact.
So the truth is all lives simultaneously matter and don't matter.

That's her Nephew iirc

DUH? obviously all lives matter

Yes. But not to black people, ironically.

Get that pure human child away from that intellectual inferiority!

This

Why do black women love white babies?

lolno

they hate their hair as well, otherwise they wouldn't need to apply chemicals or weave it

Yes, all lives matter.

>bleaching doesnt work!

um no sweetie :^)

Because their oreo vaginas crave the black semen of a thousand black hershy barred nasal explosions

I would repeatedly insert my penis into her vagina until I ejaculate sperm if you know what I mean

All lives matter to someone, but no lives matter to everyone.

wow shes actually insanely cute

her mix is pretty much "lighter greek" at this point

This is a shill thread, but I'll give you an honest answer anyway. Black lives matter and are essential to black nations, just as white lives matter and are essential to white nations. To say otherwise is complete lunacy. Man's evolution does not stop at the neck, and we ought to just leave each other alone so that we both may thrive and even prosper in our places. To suggest otherwise is counter to all those things that any good thinking man will uphold, regardless of his race. So let's all be good people in our own environments, and let us preach the goodness of solidarity with our own ethnic people.

About 3/5 ths of a life, yes.

She is but her face also looks 56%ish

Not really, care to explain?

No lives matter

>She is but her face also looks 56%ish
but thats all americans if you look close enough

>mixed
>but kid came out looking 100% Aryan
Sup Forums BTFO OUT

LMFAO SAVAGE

WHY HAVENT I THOUGHT OF THIS

One of my cousins (Mexican) got a half black half mexican girl pregnant. The little girl they had came out looking Mexican af. Straight hair and all. Her black aunts who all married/fucked black guys and now have black kids cut her hair all the time because "muh babies feel jealous of her hair". They say it's so she will fit in and not feel like an outsider with her black cousins. So she runs around bald at 5 years old wishing she could grow long hair like a princess. She cries each time they cut her hair. Fucking niggers abusing a poor child just out of pure jealousy.
>mfw my Mexican family won't do shit about it because they consider it a punishment to my cousin for fucking dating a black woman
>"that is what he gets for messing with negras!"
Sad tb.h fa.m

Based spic senpai

>

If that kid is her, then that fucking proves that one country's "breed out the black" policy. Was it Australia?

Would that be classed as Eugenics?
If so, am starting to understand why it's been suppressed so hard.
This must scare the shit out of anti-white globalists.

This is how genetics works, first generation mutts can produce 100% white children if the right chromosomes get passed on.

thats a good question for all the nogs out there

White Canadians are literally more mixed than white Americans due to colonial polices directed towards fucking indians, gas yourself redskin

People who have no bearing in america shouldnt even have anything to say to us. You fucking brits are just faggot europeans on steroids. Youll lose your country in two years. At least it took them centuries to get us down. It took them two. Years to cuck you

yeah but a lot of things can go wrong

yup pretty much.

>blaxican gen 2 kid is punished by both sides of the family

Dick size is the only thing that matters in life

artificial and homosexual

...user

bump

I can never get over the jew-looking spaghetti hair.