Are there any animes where dudes clearly are hanging dong in the show like how breasts are shown in pic related...

Are there any animes where dudes clearly are hanging dong in the show like how breasts are shown in pic related? Like you can see part of the dick, maybe not the head but part of the shaft or maybe the balls?

No, not really outside of total gag stuff
I believe Japanese men don't like to be reminded of penises and penis size
Can't imagine why not

Miu was best girl and deserved to win.

prob not, anime is more sensitive about that than say, manga

Showing uncensored genitals is illegal in Japan. And no, breasts aren't genitals.

but would the upper portion of a dick be considered illegal? Like I said just the shaft. There's no pubes or anything, but you can see like an inch or so of the shaft.

Benkei's hairy balls are prominently shown in an episode of New Getter Robo
Click at youre own risk

Didn't DxD have something like that early on? It also comes up with male kids, but I assume that's not what you're looking for. Or is it, you sick fuck?

Then explain this

Obviously he's a Tanuki

Balls aren't genitals either.

Gintama has lots of elephants

>Sup Forums pass holder
>animes
>>>/google/

So what parts of the vagina can you show? Could you show the labia majora hanging out of a pair of underwear like the balls in that pic?

Yeah but the point of showing his balls was humor, to show his Buddhist retreat to the mountains lasted a bit too long and now he doesn't know to make himself decent when hitting on women like Michiru
You cant really set up a joke like that with a vagina. Vaginas aren't funny, Mrs. Schumer

There's occasionally little boy dong especially in older series but it's usually just a little triangle.

This is false

>pass user since 2016
>complete homo
sasuga

Japanese seriously needs a strong feminist movement. Anime would be infinitely better if there was some sort of affirmative action.

There's a nanosecond of Choromatsu's balls in the second OP.

Did you search through it frame by frame just to find that you fucking faggot?

I knew about it because people posted about it in threads when it aired, but I did go through it frame by frame to get that screenshot. It's not gay if they're muppets.