Stella no Mahou

Cute!

Did this show ever get interesting?

No, but it's a fine time waster.

I'm thinking of picking up, maybe when the season ends and we have to wait for the next one start.

Shut the fuck up, you motherfucking casual, die in a fire and go to fucking hell

My wife Tamaki is cute!

Even though I dropped the show a while ago Shiina is still best girl and that's a fact

This honestly is one of my favorite shows this season. Tama-chan is perfect daughteru material.

I'm just glad they fixed the shitty manga designs.

She's a crybaby

This episode was pretty gay desu.

If I could marry Tamaki I would be so happy.

Those bodies aren't sexualizable at all

CUTE

Yeah, there's no way I would want to rub my dick against Tama's flat chest or push Yumine down and ravage her from behind. And I definitely don't want to use my fingers to tease Shiina until she collapses from desire.

Is the problem with this show the fact that they didn't go full hand-egg?

Picked the fuck up again.

What are you talking about? Sexual thoughts about a pure, innocent Tama is horrible.

I would never suggest removing Tama's clothes and licking her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable nipples. Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her chest, her hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips, while her body shudders from having her being entered in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her pussy for the first time. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she cries breathlessly, "You really came inside of me", then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

You're a freak. Tama's too pure for anyone to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and anyone who does is evil.

DELETE THIS

This is my favourite pasta.

delete
I strongly believe that this is an insult to life itself