Donald Trump whines that Time Magazine told him he was 'probably' going to be Man of the Year, but he rejected it. SAD

Donald Trump whines that Time Magazine told him he was 'probably' going to be Man of the Year, but he rejected it. SAD

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-time-man-of-the-year-tweet-probably-not-latest-news-updates-a8075031.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HubHz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived that
archive.is/HubHz

Butt hurt because Trump didn't fall for Time's shit?

Waaaa why didn't he waste his time jumping through their hoops?

The faggots have no choice but to make Drumpf their man of the year, and they know it. They don't want to do so, and I wouldn't be surprised if he makes them eat some dirt along the way.

He is just lying like always
>we are all resigning from you dumbass business council
>i-im dismantling the business council

>we aren't going to the white house
>y-y-you can't come to the white house, I'm rescinding your invitation

here is TIME magazine's response to dondon via tweetypie:
"The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6."

Here's what the former editor Richard Stengel of TIME had to twet:
"Hate to tell you but that PROBABLY means you're NOT Person of the Year. They just wanted a photo shoot. But I'm sure you still have that fake TIME cover somewhere in storage."

The Washington Post revealed several of his golf clubs prominently display a framed copy of a fake Time cover featuring several positive headlines and Trump as its cover.

sry dondon, (You) have not "for better or for worse... has done the most to influence the events of the year."

thank you for playing
please try again

That doesn't make any sense. How can they wait to do a photoshoot for the cover the day it is released? The editor is saying they didn't offer it, at the same time saying the offer meant he wasn't going to get it.

bretty smart of Trump to get his spin out before Time did. No wonder there's so man threads REEEing about it.

fpbp

Trump was last year's Man of the Year.

He should have just said "Again?" when some media tried to troll him on it.

>mfw this is the best memeing you get for $18bil.

The left can’t meme

Donald Drumpf is the definition of a soyboy.

>alt-left
>soy boy
The only good stuff trumpfags have is the shit they parrot from Russian bots

>former editor Richard Stengel
means in his opinion they just want a photo op
>The President is incorrect
is direct response to Trump

c'mon guys it ain't rocket science
trump lied or as some call it spin

well dondon did get the cover last year, an edition which carried the title "President of the Divided States of America."

that one didn't make it as a displayed copy at his golf clubs

donald blows the fuck out of himself, again

Yeah and guess what retard, it’s called standards

in a bit of a twit:

Dec 9, 2015 10:16:44 PM Thank you @oreillyfactor for your wonderful editorial as to why I should have been @TIME Magazine's Person of the Year. You should run Time!

Dec 9, 2015 08:53:59 AM I told you @TIME Magazine would never pick me as person of the year despite being the big favorite They picked person who is ruining Germany

So to be clear, Richard Stengel is saying Time lies to people, up to and including POTUS, just to trick them into photo shoots?

It's called trying to save face because you're an autist
Time interviews and has a photoshoot for multiple people who got the most votes. Did you think the whole magazine just talked about the cover person? Just because Time calls you for a photoshoot doesn't mean you won because they don't tell anyone until they are about to release the issue.
Are all trumpfags this retarded?

Not even a good attempt on your part.

"Hate to tell you but that PROBABLY means you're NOT Person of the Year. They just wanted a photo shoot." - Richard Stengel.

Your half-assed defense doesn't match what he said.

The level we've come to expect from the "Drumpf! Hu hu hu Drumpf!" crowd.

This is the only man worthy of being on the cover.