Why do women pretend to be raped?

why do women pretend to be raped?

women only have value in their bodies and sexual organs, being completely useless otherwise.

claiming rape broadcasts that they have sexual value, and therefor are valuable as a person

>Only dying from one arrow.
What a little bitch.

That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

this

these cannot distuinguish between not getting their way and being raped

negative feelings = violated = rape

First post best post

Because they feel guilt over the way they've acted and want to absolve themselves of responsibility

This. It's a projection of their self guilt and shame for being a useless whore.

That's part of it, this shit has been talked to death for 5 years now, but whatever.
In reality, there's social capital at the moment in the west for being a victim. By virtue of being a woman, colored, grotesque, deaf, dumb, and blind, people are able to extract particular advances within the social dominance hierarchy within particular groups.
"rape", is a way to maximize the social capital granted in regards to being a female. You videogame losers can think about it as maxing out the XP on the woman victim category. It's incredibly easy to proclaim that you've been taken advantage of sexually due to the subjective nature of such an action, and the difficulty for the proper median to verify its accuracy.

As for you OP, you the reason you don't have a girlfriend isn't because of feminazis, you're a fucking loser. Drop the woman hate shit, or go back to plebbit.

Can someone here please explain what an incel is? I keep seeing that word a lot nowadays.

involuntary celibate

What the fuck is that?

The is now a woman hate thread

Beautiful
Found the resentful loser. Why aren't you worthy of being selected? You think spamming about vapid whores is going to make you anymore desierable? top kek

You guys dont understand how hard attractive well off women have it. Imagine a life where you HAVE IT ALL, and you want more. whats a girl to do? Degeneracy, drugs and all the cocks you want. Do you even know how many drugs you have to do and how many nice belongings you have to own like shoes and handbags just to feel happy?

like that people that's 30 and virgin?

1) Actual rape victims get sympathy. Pretending to be raped is a good way to get victim points, which causes people to want to help you. Some women take this as a tool to get what they want.

2) Women are brought up being told every thing is rape. Had drunken sex with another drunk? Rape. Regretted sex the next morning? Rape. Didn't tell your partner that you weren't interested in something sexual? Rape. Cat whistling? Rape. They tell women that anything remotely sexual that they don't like is rape and some women really believe it. So they report things as rape that do not constitute as rape because that is what they are taught.

3) There is a culture of unquestioned belief of rape victims. They believe that an investigation is the same as accusing the victim of lying. They rather we just witch hunt men at any accusation. This gives pretenders a safe platform for their lies.

explain

I've never understood how the physics of rape, seems to require nerves of steel to maintain a rock hard erection , with the perfect aim to actually penetrate a hole that is attached to someone who is kicking, scratching, screaming and squirming around the entire time, with the prospect that any second you'll be caught .

that must be like hitting a golf ball off a boat during a hurricane while wearing a blindfold and having a rapid wolverine stuffed in your pants...and getting a hole in one.

attractive people in general shouldn't have to use dating sites, I bet none of them make it past the 6/10 cutoff
that's the appeal
skydiving doesn't make any sense if you analyze it that way but people still do it

………………………………………._¸„„„„_
…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

On dating websites women consistently rate men as being below average in attractiveness. OKCupid did a study and it found that 80% of men were considered to be "below average". While men did not have the same anomaly in their perception of the opposite sex. Basically the TL;DR is that women are far harsher in their judgement of men than men are of women.

They don't pretend. Some get raped. Others claim they were raped because they fuck a guy and regret it. Women are much less likely to accept accountability for their actions.
If they regret fucking a guy, well, then, they must have not really wanted to fuck that guy. Oh my god, he raped me. He totally raped me.

1) Men are bigger and stronger on average than women. Rapists also tend to look for easier victims.

2) They are ways around the kicking, squirming and screaming part. One method is to point a gun to their head. Another is to spike their drink with drugs first. Both will get the woman to sit still for the rape.