There was no other way! The world had to be fixed! A purpose given to me! Only I could do it...

There was no other way! The world had to be fixed! A purpose given to me! Only I could do it. Who else could have done it, and come this far?!?!

Why did you kill all those innocent people?

Hiroshima and the new mods in a nutshell

Well he did one thing wrong, he went out like a bitch

Daily reminder that Light literally did nothing wrong and the author is a faggot for killing him off.

>new mods
pretty much

>I have the right to judge people because my dad is a cop
>Considers killing his own dad more than once
>Considers actual cops to be expendable despite them having more right to dispense justice than Kira according to Kiras own logic that convinced him it was ok to use the death note in the first place
So he was mentally ill before he ever picked up the Note, right?

>mods

what mods?

>I have the right to judge people because my dad is a cop
he literally never said that

Water resistance is huge!

None really, I just wanted to trigger monmusu and friends

Light did nothing wrong, and neither has Mod-kun.

Trying to fix the world is cool.
Trying to become god by any means necessary not so much.

Spoken like a true faggot

Can't fix the world without burning a couple of forests.

He was human and like all humans he is not perfect. What does is good or bad for him? What is a crime? Law is not a good moral balance. There is place where is a crime being the wrong religion, being a faggot, having guns, even fucking self-defense. Who is he to judge if the crime was actually something bad? He had low access to information of such things and an inflated ego. He was not fit for the job, no one is.

Mello was best boy and atleast more interesting than L 2.0 aka Near.

Both little faggots were shit.

but user that's wrong.

Why? What's wrong with being a god?

>L 2.0

More like discount L

Light's plans only failed when somebody he was working with let him down.

After watching Bakuman I can't really hold it against him, I understand there were circumstances and the REVERSI arc was just him explaining what went wrong and also apologising for it. I actually found out Bakuman was by the same mangaka only recently (after just having rewatched Death Note) and I was mindblown.

>trusting others not to fuck up

It was only a matter of time.

Is he proto-Lelouch?

How you can't create one of the most popular and well regarded around the globe shonen series and then go a make Platinum End?

Isn't there a higher res version of this?

Can't wait to read Bakuman.

he did plenty of things wrong. if he was more careful no one would have ever suspected him in the first place

was getting caught part of his plan?

>>I have the right to judge people because my dad is a cop

I'm pretty sure from the beginning he justified his killings with his god complex.

try to change the world as a nobody

if you want to change something you need ppl to follow you

>killing people without trial based on the words of the media is cool