>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg

nigga how they get lost on a island

they went in circles too im dead

>Survivor UK
wut

holy shit one minute in and they have failed so hard already

someone make a webm of their family circus tier navigation abilities

I really want to know why she has the hands of an 80 year old.

would based sophia be the hero to save the women's team?

pruny from moisture.

>there's newfags that don't remember watching this with Sup Forums on over9000

This isn't Survivor, it's Bear Grylls: The Island. The first season was all men. The second season they alternated episodes between men and women's island. Feminists faggots complained it was muhsoggyknees that they didn't include women. Then they complained it was still sexist because the women suck ass at surviving lul

The psychotherapist is emotionally falling apart, too funny.

Needs more /ChaosKass/

>newfags the thread
I hate vacation kiddies

some hungry eyes at that 9:20 beaver

By not paying one bit of fucking attention and staring off into the forest going "OH LOOKIT THAT HOW LOOVLEY SO BEAUTIFUL" and stopping to go smell the one flower you see "oi which way was I pointin."

You can clearly see the tree's have differences, one of them I just briefly saw had a separation at the trunk so its two tree's. But they would have never noticed it cause to them its "just another tree"

They could have even made marks on certain tree's to tell the direction but, nah..

feelsbadwoman

i project in my imagination that men, even bad men, saw women, and how pathetic they were- and they cringed so hard with a cringe full of pity and disgust that they provided for them, took care of them, and thus they lived, proverbially, as the eternal passenger in the passenger seat, always being driven around- some were humble about it, others were parasitic, spoiled- similarly as you would see with differences in raising children, or pets-

I actually enjoy watching survivor. Feel kind of ashamed somehow

They had to stock the womens island with tame pigs so they wouldnt go hungry.they allow some piglets to walk with them and treat them like pets. They pass up an opportunity to kill a cayman because they werent that hungry, then have the balls to say we catch you next time. Out of sheer luck they stumble upon a pig. They somehow manage to kill it evethough they were disorganized. Then they fuck up the preservation of the pig. They used one of their two metal containers used for sanitizing water to stuff the pork in seawater. They meat spoils. They get diarrhea. Then instead of cleaning the container they decide to throw it away. They then almost die of dehydration. The production team has to persuade them to retrieve the container and clean it out.

so woman wasn't meant to live in the wild without men to look out for them.

It's kind of funny, but I just have this nagging urge to really want to help them

the basis of all human history in one line

Kek, this was great.
Also, the men's team looked fun as hell
>Men learning to keep in touch with their hunter-gatherer roots and foraging, fighting, and giving a hearty hurrah in a long accomplished day
Sounds fucking awesome

>30 degrees
>complaining about the heat
wtf

pretty much. like
"shhhhh, stop talking baby, the men are here."
"OI, YOU SEXIST PIG I WAS DOING FINE WITH MY-"
*SMACK*
"woman, do not make me hit you again. shut the hell up and clean yourself up. I expect a clean bed and a clean woman when i get back at fall."

It was in celsius

ikr, they were just having a blast. even the nigger looked chill.

jesus, fucking hell fellow burger.

haha

*nightfall

goddamn it

woman hater, fucking fuck off i ber u voted for blumpf too eh?

Before this show I used to think that if women were in charge there'd be no war, not because they're inherently peaceful, just that society would never reach an organizational level where war is possible. However this show taught me I was wrong. If women were in charge there'd be no war because there'd be no one alive.

What do women think of this show? Has it been airing for long?

>no women on first season
>women: SEXIST!
>women on second season
>women: JUST AS SEXIST (because women suck at surviving)

No, and stop posting pictures of Ron Howard.

>Donald Trump is not afraid of spooky skeletons
>or spooky midget skeletons
>Trump truly is the one

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Remember when we had comfy threads about Bear Grills The Island Season 2? Those were the days.

>The psychotherapist, first to broken

HAHAHAHAHHA

I need this

>part 2
>the second group walks around in a circle. again.
wowee

The good ol' days lad

I can't believe they never tried to follow the coast. Bushwhacking takes up a lot more energy and has a lot more risk involved.

is this the one where the men built a camp and killed a cayman and the women all got the shits from eating an undercooked piglet that mysteriously showed up in their "camp"?
that shit should have been the end of feminism forever.

>Have a metal jerry can to filter water
>filled it with pork meat and bury it on soil
>'as a fridge'
>digs it up after the whole day
>find it rancid (well duh)
>THROW away the jerry can
>get dehydration from the loss of jerry can
It is almost like a comedy sketch

on this island there are cliffs, so you cant just walk around the island

Then at least try to keep the ocean in view. As long as you have a reference point you can be sure what direction you're headed. If you get too close to the cliff edge than move further into the jungle. The idea is just to find a better way than aimlessly wandering around the woods.

A youtube comment:
>Heres a fun bit, the producers had to put canned foods and a can opener on the beach so they wouldn't starve, and the women assumed they "washed up". They also put a pig and two piglets for them to eat, and the women named them and slept with them

Just goes to show that women never really stop being children.

da hell am i talkin bout- nature sucks! i hate insects, worms and parasites and diseases- sucks for anyone, i would be angry and sad and scared, would have to maniacally laugh things off

you say this- but in reality, without camera, and without the awareness that it's a tv-show, and that there is civilization else-where, with technology and luxury- being in the wilderness, trying to survive, and fend for yourself, you'd be perma-frowning, and insomniacal.

> Feminist
> Vegan

>the women named them and slept with them