Lostorage incited WIXOSS

A real hero. A real human being.

RIP.

;_;

He should have used his stronger cards first. Dumb white knight ;_;

It ain't easy being a white knight.

The hero we needed, but not the one we deserved.

Hetfag BTFO

Falling for such inane bullshit.

Pretty disappointed.

Chi-chan will save the day

>Return only to jobbing hard

Suzu and Chi-chan by their powers combined when?

There goes the only likable character short of Hanna.

They will have to hold hands for that

Hanna is fucking shit.

Shou was alright though, RIP.

I like Hanna's speech patterns and design. To be honest though not many people in this show are actually likable.

I don't even hate her losing. What I hate and fully dread is that this means Suzu will be the one to kick his shit in, and she feels really bland.

If he want to erase satomi why not just find a knife and stab him to death? There's literally no need to beat someone with a card game when you can just physically beat them to pulp.

>there will never be a doujin of Satomi fucking Chinatsu and telling Shouhei every single detail over the phone
despair but also an erection.jpg

Reminder that Asenshi is out.
>[Asenshi] Lostorage incited WIXOSS - 10 [057E93B6].mkv

So with that there are no more male selectors, they are all LRIGs inside.

That is actually true.

CUTE

Good artist, yeah.

>everyone complaining about male selectors
>now they are all girls inside

Was he ever shirtless?

I'm not sure why everyone's behaving so irrationally in this show. I'm watching it back-to-back with the magical girl anime, and the characters in the latter at least act like they're trying to survive - they don't have a subconscious death wish.

I'm surprised that after so many episodes, we still don't understand how the game really works or the reason for it.

>I'm surprised that after so many episodes, we still don't understand how the game really works or the reason for it.
Just like with infected and spread then? I doubt this isnt going to a 2 cour.

Here lies Shouhei. He never scored

Can you see Snow White killing anyone to save herself? Well Shouhei couldn't kill a little girl crying for her dead mommy either, even if it meant he'd disappear forever. I don't see how you think they don't all want to live for the most part.

And the origin of this Selector system was already explained. Was something unclear?

>Season 2
>Donor becomes a selector
>She(he) tries to win to recreate Shohei's memories and fool herself(himself) into thinking that she is Shohei essentially bringing him "back"

I was actually thinking along the same lines. It would be interesting if they went through with it.
Also,
>Donor
T-thanks crunchyroll.
Ironically, Shohei ended up being the donor. Of his body.

Alright let's get serious here.
There's no way they can wrap this up in just two more episodes is there?

I know this has been a fucking trainwreck, altough not as bad as Spread but still, they wouldn't make this a complete clusterfuck by rushing everything on the final line, would they?

Define trainwreck.

Holy fuck I'm mad. What the hell was this dumb bitch expecting? She literally said "I want memory of the literally worst day in my life OH MY GOD THIS IS SO HORRIBLE I CAN'T TAKE IT WAAAAAH".
Damn, I know that this is pretty stupid show with all characters acting like a complete imbeciles. But this is too much.

He think she could save Chinatsu but that Homura job, he believe that was the mc but it was just a extra

Fuck off.

No, you are the idiot if you think that. I suppose it didn't occur to you that Hanna was not expecting to be the responsible party in the death of her brother.

I've seen trainwrecks, and I wouldn't call Lostorage one, but there is no way in hell this gets a remotely satisfying end in two episodes. My guess is Satomi gets beat by the end of the current season, as the mid-boss, and S2 is about how to dismantle this version of the Selector system.

Her overreaction in episode 9 was pretty bad, yeah, but I think her behavior in episode 10 was much more fitting with what she had learned. Episode 9 had a bunch of moments that were over-dramatic to the point of comedy (Wixoss Darkness Truth, dun dun dun).

Good, but that took too long anyway.

it's mediocre and corny but i wouldn't call it a trainwreck.

How exactly she was responsible? He took her to the building, and after that she did nothing. She was just waiting and counting.

As the older sibling she should have stopped him.

It was Hanna's idea. And before anyone says "But it's not her fault that he fell off", Hanna's older sister already did. But it's not the facts that mattered at that moment, it was her feelings that it was her fault.

Good, this anime is not popular as Hibike
other case shou sacrifice will turn him in a saint

Also her LRIG appearing for 5 seconds just to say 'lol I was evil all along' was pretty funny.

It wasn't very funny.

Given that Selectors never start with a full 5 coins, I wonder if they get certain memories from their selector at the start. In which case, Nanashi was just waiting for when she could unleash the memory of Hanna's brother's death. Also, we've seen that good memories seem to create good LRIGs, while bad ones tend to create shitty ones. I wonder if this applies to the memories the LRIGs take, then? So Nanashi is a shit because she took the memory of her brother's death, while Donna was pretty nice because she just had a whole bunch of soccer memories.

Well she did nothing evil at all, although she did nothing good too actually - she was just a fighting puppet. Then she appeared and said that she was bad, and that's it. I laughed out loud. This show is so stupid, my god.

No, the reason Hanna was chosen this time was specifically because she had repressed the memory of her brother's death. Satomi just confirmed the speculation that each Selector has a wish this round last episode. Nanashi got the repressed memory just fine, and returned it as asked.

>pic
I don't think that Kiyoi has such a shallow wish. Otherwise she wouldn't try to not win.

It's the difference between one of your subconscious desires versus your strength of will. Kiyoi might think somewhere that she'd like to forget all the horrible things she did, but logically she knows that she can't and shouldn't. Just because you want something doesn't mean you're unable to suppress that feelings. It was enough for her to be chosen again, but that doesn't mean she'll ask for her memories to be erased even if she does win.

He was really cool.
I think I can't hate Chinatsu more, I hope she gets raped then killed and then raped again.

But the difference this time is that the LRIG specifically asks what you want to change.

Pretty sure Satomi was just trying to mess with her there. Her aim in these battles has been pretty consistently shown to be to end them.

But how does defeating Satomi have any impact on that?

Piruluk is so sex, man.

I want to fuck Piruruk.

The greatest way to mess with someone is with a hint of truth. Even the slightest possibility that she could've been thinking that rattled her.

But he won because he was simply better than her, that's all.

It's only natural isn't it.

Even though she isn't your favorite LRIG.

>The greatest way to mess with someone is with a hint of truth.
Exactly. Maybe it isn't obvious to those that haven't read Peeping Analyze but Piruluk did begin to hate her Selectors. Also remember the way she smiled at Ruuko after Akira completely wrecked Hitoe in Infected.

I wonder who decides the rules. In the previous battles we can assume it was Maya, but who is GM this time?

I feel like that's what the second cour is gonna be about.
Yeah I know it's not confirmed but it'd surprise me if there isn't gonna be one.

What? The "previous character returns to job to show the necessity of the new character" is a cliche I love, and I like Suzu a lot.

I have not seen a single work of Wixoss aside from Lostorage but I understood that just fine.

He meant the specific example of Kiyoi, not the concept in general.

Why has Kiyoi suddenly become so righteous? It's not like she ever had a strong set of morals. She wanted to kill Remember and was prepared to fuck over another girl to do it. Then she changed her mind and fucked over Mayu to save Amika's mother.

>fucked over Mayu
Excuse me? I actually have no idea where you pulled this from. Also you answered your own question. Kiyoi was saved when she met Amika, and 3 years have passed since then. That's a lot of time to grow and mature.

but in the end it didn't even matter

She subverted Mayu's system to get what she wanted. Also where has it been said that three years have passed?

It's sad, but still pretty cute how Rio didn't even understand that Shou threw the game. And went straight to attempting to give him legit advice to the best of her ability.

The biggest reason is that most people doesn't have the guts to straight-up murder someone. However, there are several practical reasons why it wouldn't help: Shohei doesn't want to get convicted for murder or get attacked by other Selectors angry that the Bookmaker is gone, and killing Satomi doesn't actually fix the problem since he's not responsible for the system.

Why don't you like Satomi?
Most likable character/10
would stick my dick in/10

I wouldn't consider that "fucked over". As for how much time passed, we know first that it was in the "years" range because of a prior info event on Nico and interviews, and the number 3 was my own guess. We know how old Kiyoi was in Peeping Analyze, and we also know that she's now in high school, so it's 2-3 years.

Satomi is big and ripped. He'd just break his arm and make him watch him plow Chinatsu.

Was Satomi former LRIG from the start or did he replace the owner of the body who lost?

The latter, of course. How would the former even work?

Ril is lovely. She is a kind hearted LRIG.

I really want them to explore her more. By now she is the most mysterious LRIG.

She fills with valor my heart.

It wouldn't have different if she had won, after all the bookmaker is just some being maximizing the grief and regret from the current Selector System.

Even if Suzuko wins the status quo won't change because there is no a special magical LRIG this time so she won't destroy the selector battles nor stop carnival or other human to become the next bookmaker.

she'll use honest to force bookmaker to fess up that she's actually a qt misunderstood scared girl

This is just too good. I want to see the implications of a LRIG based on the memories of another LRIG just like Carnival who happens to be truly mysterious.

I'm going to enjoy Kiyoi.

I see, Mari Okada self insert is Carnival.

this gets overused a lot, but you seem to be autistic as fuck. is your benchmark for fictional characters really whether or not they behave rationally?

I have pity for Chinatsu, deluding herself, letting someone control her and restraining what her heart wants the most. She truly needs some big healing. I can tell next episode she goes against Suzuko in an attemp to keep maintaining her 'wish' only to be destroyed by Suzuko. Unless Satomi arranges somehow a 1 coin Suzuko against Chinatsu.

I find it curious that Suzuko and Kiyoi never met.
Probably nothing behind it but it bugs me a bit.

Wheres Aki-lucky when u need her ?

This edit is super cute. I want to cook food for Ril to eat.

I want Ril and Mel to talk about their Selectors!

Might be cool.

I was utterly dissapointed by Suzuko and Chinatsu batoru in terms of character dynamics being behind Iona vs. Ruuko first match.

Do you think well see behind carnival's mask ? I wanna see how cute she is

Yes, definitely.

>dat uguu doner

I wanted them to be happy, but now I just have to deal with seeing Dona live inside the skin of the man she loved.

>looks in the mirror
>cries
Shit sucks.

You can just look at what the fuck happened on the internet?