Why does miia always gets to have the best costumes?

Why does miia always gets to have the best costumes?

Lets have a monster musume thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MeWmZisqlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If our threads keep getting pruned here why don't we just take it to 8ch's Sup Forums?
Their board is 18+ too, so we won't get flak for posting our lewd chinese comics.

First Girl Syndrome. First girl usually has the best chances of winning due to being introduced earlier and having more 1-on-1 interaction with the MC. She also tends to get preferential treatment from the author and be among the favorites (even those who don't rate her best girl usually have her as second best girl). Realistically speaking Miia winning and harem end are the only options.

Why would these threads get pruned? We're talking about an ongoing manga with an anime release and a solid chance of getting a second season. And there's chinkmoots policy on spoilered nipples so everything should be daijobu.

>Stop talking about anime and manga on Sup Forums.

But enough of that. The large majority of off topic posts over the month were about if those threads should exist or not. Enough of it.

Just i prefer the art style of the color pages and the 8 brothers stories over the normal manga?

I'm not too find of the older style. It works for yonkomas, single page strips, etc. Feels a bit too simplistic for an ongoing series. Might be why he changed it.

>Why does miia always gets to have the best costumes?
Best costumes for best girl.

Mama Miia wore it better?

Wasn't there a second one like this?

The problem is that all we talk about is offtopic shit and there's always a 24/7 thread
The mods don't like that

How can a costume be good when its defense buffs are so small?

>Blonde
>Pure and modest
>Chivalrous, will defend her Aruji-Dono until death
>Actually had some pretty good moments in the last few chapters
>Conservative values
Why did she have to be a fucking horse though? Everything except her lower half and balloon tits is perfect about her. She's currently my third favorite girl but if it wasn't for the horse pussy she'd easily be my number one.

I can only agree on the balloon tits. She might have been a little funnier if she had had Draco's "it's everyone else who's too big" trait/gag.

I personally disagree, I'm fine with her being busty but there's a point where it gets ridiculous. Cerea has passed that point.

Pure girls are the best when their bodies are incredibly lewd. Just look at Sento

>mfw you fags still talk about sneks and horses
>mfw nobody realizes the superiority of avian waifus

They don't even remember their own "superiority".

when I see this costume the music from the deku palace from majora's mask plays in my head.

Papi is by far the worst girl though. By far. I can understand the appeal she has to many people: she's cute, petite, triggers your paternal instincts and she's a bit of a goofball and an airhead. However what utterly breaks her is the 3 step memory.
>Inb4 just a gag
It was brought up twice, once as an actual plot point. And even if you ignore that rule, she literally forgot what her own father looks like. That's what ruins her. She's not even shit, just tragically retarded.

>Papi is by far the worst girl though

Here I go again.

Papi fans in an eggshell.

Not only is the horse pussy great by itself, it makes her balloon tits great too, as their sizes balance each other out.

I dunno. If we're ranking main girls, she's still okay as imouto tier. The serial rapists have less favorable traits, imo. And if we're going to count all MonMusu shown, Lilith has to be bottom of the barrel. Literally nothing attractive about her besides the physical(not even then, and I say this as someone who used to frequent loli threads). Cot and Ton would probably be just above her. If Kino had a less crippling superpower, I might consider her higher(her personality isn't bad, certainly higher than Doppel, Cathyl, and the abovementioned).

;) here here.

Papi may be an idiot, but she's superior to other girls because she knows she's an idiot.

To be fair not all bird chicks in the MonMusu Canon are complete retards

I dunno. She looks pretty retarded to me.

I'm detecting lewdness

>We're talking about an ongoing manga with an anime release
Stop pretending. Come back when your chapter is out.

Friendo, we still have Kill la Kill threads on a regular basis. Kill la Kill was anime-only and it's over. You can hide this thread if it triggers you.

Please hide this board if you can't deal with the fact that you should not have threads if you have nothing to discuss.

>Best girl!
>Girl who knew the MC "longest" always loses.

The game had some high tier waifus, I'm personally very fond of this dragon

I want to marry Mama Miia.

I want to purify Mama Miia.

Have you ever played a video game as a female? Let smaller the armor, the higher the defence boost.

No doubt about it. If that dragon would have been in the manga there wouldn't even be the need for a petty best girl argument

I don't.

I play all my video games as a female.

Kill La Kill has a manga though

What a coincidence, so does Monster Musume.

Fair enough. I'll visit your grave later.

But Monster Musume's manga isn't as frequent enough as, say, One Piece to warrant a 24/7 thread
It's nice to discuss monster girls but you can see where the mods are coming from

As long as their are enough people that wanna talk about it I really don't see a problem with it

It's not that, it's that there isn't really much to talk about

Can't argue with that but then again +50% of the post on the entire board are contentless shitposts

It creates traffic, it creates ad revenue, why the fuck should the mods care? It's not illegal content, it's just content that mods dislike.

any good AMVs/MADs of monster musume?

youtube.com/watch?v=4MeWmZisqlE

Fuzz is godlike. Post fuzz.

>tfw you will never be as happy as that birb.

Spiders are horrible abominations that are only allowed to exist because insects are even greater abominations.

Sneks and Birbs are great because they eat spiders.

Horses and Cows probably eat spiders.

Fuzz

I eat cows and horses in steak tartare.

How would Cerea feel about that? Would she feel offended/creeped out? Just think it's a bit weird (in the same way most humans think eating gorilla meat is weird) or would she see it as something entirely normal?

the manga has already establish that they dont see themselves as anyway similar to their animal counterparts and willing to eat them .

Honestly, papi probably saw her dad very little. He lives in the city away from her family, which lives hiding somewhere on the country side.

She probably only seen him by pictures.

I need to draw Papi + Chief art so the easily influenced Crab will make the opposite true.

She'd be jealous she can't eat it. So you give her some meat she can fill her mouth with.

You like beef huh?

I love beef but I'm not sure whether I should be disgusted by the lack of Cathyl, or ask for sauce of moar beef.

Graphiteknight on tumblr
He does some good shit

>gb
absolutely disgusting

His art may not be that great but it's got a certain kind of charm to it

I'd like to get her and papi together and make some eggnog

fucking kill yourself my man

I don't understand all the "fan art" of the large breed spider. She's clearly skinny going by

>monster musume cowgirls
>Cathyl paizuri milking lewds
Good shit indeed. Thank you user.

Crabman doesn't really draw thick girls, they're usually pretty thin even when they've got tits bigger than their heads. And personally I prefer that.

How it is now turned out great but I wonder what it would've been like if it just stayed as Darling and Miia. The only thing that stopped them was the "no sex" law that was only appealed after I think Lala showed up.

He can do thick sometimes but usually it's legs and tits.

I doubt Crab would draw her as built as but some abs would go down a treat

>Crabman doesn't really draw thick girls

Yes, but the point I'm making is that nobody ever draws the large breed how she's supposed to be drawn.

>that thigh skindentation
Muh

Will we ever see more of Angry yellow jacket qt?

After the last piece we got, hopefully not. Too much of a hair trigger on that one

I sincerely hope we see Tio in just the black spandex at some point

Thiccmino is nice, the only other thicc he has done is the orc.

But I do like girls in clothing that can't contain them.

I want to pull left's zipper all the way up.

You sir have excellent taste

I was thinking in the manga
Crab's spandex drawings are magnificent

It had an anime tie-in that was cancelled unfinished after 17 chapters, the anime is the primary focus

Crab needs to draw more beefy girls.

>tfw no arc where Cerea fails to protect master because she's too twiggy and begins training harder

Why are monster girls so complicated? Balanced kuudere or a shy girl with a lot of low-quality milk? Tall girl with small breasts or small girl with huge breasts? Decisions.

The girl with low-quality milk is most badly in need of love.

I'm down for loving that cow

Just milk her twice a day.

My memory sucks. When has he drawn spandex?

was expecting a donger

Chapter 17?

Happy now?

No, that's the opposite of what you need to to. If she thinks milk is all she's good for, her milk won't be any good.

yes