BTFO: ALWALEED GETTING TORTURED

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

theres 7 billion dollars of twitters money

HOLY FUCK
>Trump attempts to overthrow the NWO
>One of his business connections threatens him with lowblow tweets.
>Trump wins, plays things slowly
>ITS TIME
>Announce sudden trip to Saudi Arabia
>Suddenly there's a huge purge of corrupt political and roy figures
>One of them is Prince Alwaleed, the first casualty of God Emperor's great Purges

>majority of world dislikes trump
>something bad happens to some of them
THE CURSE OF LE DOLAN XD KEKISTAN FOREVER

Absolutely no proof other than a tabloid media companies anonymous sources
His trip to SA happened ages ago

which, trump or alaweed

>>majority of world dislikes trump

source, brainlet?

t. Jewish media

alaweed is one of the biggest investors on twitter

i am aware of this ... i tried to make a joke about trump tweeting his ass off and raising the profile of twitter...but it failed

Never before has a president had such a cult following around the world as Trump. This is evidenced on Sup Forums alone

Speculation Mandalay was a coverup for the covert arrest of saudi prince alwaleed bin talal

Check it out. Trust me beread crumbs

kek is that Elaine?

Mandalay shooting was a coverup for the arrest of Alwaleed.

They arrested him and his cronies in a raid on US soil. This act would be impossible on Saudi soil.

They then found out where all the cash was. Got a hold of it.

Then they said he was arrested.

>Meanwhile Trump turns down back to back Man of the Year awards and shitposts about it
This fucking time line

Is this the guy that funded 9/11?

From his winter palace where he gets a full weekend of redpilling from his redpilled first born son

Youre posting emotionally again sweetie,some of your microagressions are really showing.
>you need a nap & your "binky"

Yup.

Alaweed's wife said he had child sex slaves. Not even the biggest story

Mohammed btfo

Its a meme. No one who actually voted for him gives a fuck besides a few autistics here and there.

The rest of us, love him because it pisses the left off. We support him, because it drives people to literally go insane on national TV or in the public spot light.

It's fucking hilarious to see all these "he broke me!" memes come true. It's also hilarious to watch the entire left eat itself alive after a few decades of virtue signaling, only to find out they're probably the biggest sexist, racist, and creepiest fuckers alive.

Go back to rebbit, you'll never get us until you become us

bump

The assasination attempt sound lame now i look back at it

This I can agree with but seriously get off the reddit boards. They're just as bad as the paid shills with NEET bux.

Trump Hired Blackwater?
They used the shooting to coverup the arrest Alwaleed.

How do you arrest one of the most powerful people in the world and seize their assets????

If you arrest them in the open its like shooting Pigeons. The other scatter

Torture muslims

bump