Nasa Thread continued

Continued from ITT show signs that NASA is faking stuff and keeping shit secret from us

Ok, lets start with a simple question:
What is this and why was a flying object or even animal at Mars not big news? Original pic from NASA source:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG

These spacebubbles are in a lot of spacewalk footages, not only from NASA(ignore that its a flatearth channel, his NASA vids are actually quite good from what i have seen)
youtube.com/watch?v=8PB7AwZzaO

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background, showing they arent interested in providing information, but to controll it
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

Also weird that you never see a complete orbit around the earth on their livestream. Usually whenever it gets dark, like so dark you dont even see lights from the cities anymore (which you should unless they shot up the crappiest camera you can find into space) the stream cuts off and continues when its bright day again. In this one the cut is a bit different, but still no night
youtube.com/watch?v=4xDr9MvCouk

>inb4 flat earther
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

Either way I believe NASA isnt there to provide us any information.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOVbr3ZzmSM
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw
youtube.com/watch?v=QkAUc-vuFoE
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to post this vid. Please download the original pics from the Euro space agency and check for yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=uOVbr3ZzmSM

You should go to sleep, son. Getting enough rest is important.

Why do you want man to lose history?

what if NASA fakes stuff because they are just another government program that makes things look nicer so they can justify their budget? Not trying to derail, but I'm genuinely interested in counterarguments to this point.

I don't, I just care for the future.

This is literally all it is, money laundering.

source for pic related
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

entirely possible, but i feel its not as harmless as that.

watched it partly and have to say it could be some ruines, but also just artifacts from playing around with the contrast. im honestly not sold on that (if the good stuff comes at the end tell me, then i watch further

There can be no future if you obfuscate past. You will be stuck in cycle, repetitious and going no where.

Maybe the rover kicked up a pebble. Looks like a small object moving fast

You don't need to wear helmets on the moon!

that rover has a top speed of like 1 mph

You can see all through the video that there are some structures. Windows, horizontal lines. And these structures on the original picture do not appear throughout the entire surface or in all areas of the photo, only in specific spots. Like you would expect of a city.

I just really hope it's my explanation... because the idea of no new frontier is suffocating and blackpilling as hell.

Can I just say, as much as I hate NASA, it really pisses me off a space hoax thread made it to archive and Christian threads get pruned as soon as more than four christians show up.

I think they both should be around, but Christians are obviously real and obviously are important to the political landscape.

Dude the head of jpl was a Crowley devotee

DUMB SHITS ARE DUMB.

>Antarctic
>ocean
Both are way more interesting than empty space and way easier to reach.

what species? not draco...

this belongs on /x/

aliens arent real.

>government embezzlement and laundering of funds
>not Sup Forums material.
You glow in the dark, nigger.

NO IT DOESN'T

Bread & Circuses for the commonality.

Continue your observation, but give yourself enough rest. You will see more.

You can't change the past so there is no need to obfuscate anything. The contrary should be the case but there are still entities who hinder us from seeing clearly. Yet we can still manufacture the future which makes it important to be fully aware in the present.

Antarctica will reveal a lot in the future.

pic related, no dust blown away from underneath the capsule even though there should be a lot of dust blown up during the landing
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw

1. nasa is a government agency, thus belongs on Sup Forums.
b) usually this thread gets pruned, no idea why mods oversaw this and the last one. even went to IRC once to ask why they delete a thread about a government organization on Sup Forums and only got the answer "everything is politics if i just believe" and got b& there too
III: the christian generals and similar ones dont belong here. if we discuss religion from a political aspect (Should we make religious law the statelaw or similar issue) then its okay, but not endless directionless conversation about religion. and im saying that as a believer in christ myself
but i do agree that mods are huge faggots

interesting

Fuck off with your fake news, NASA.
Aliens aren't real, go hock your wares to the normie faggots on plebbit.

Apparently someone posted a video of the black knight not too long ago. It was during apollo 17 and it was actually the main mission for them to try a communicate with it.

Is Nasa also hiding Pizzagate threads? Need more of those.

>the christian generals and similar ones dont belong here.
Fuck off kike shill NASA employee. Take your trash propaganda thread to

>The contrary should be the case but there are still entities who hinder us from seeing clearly

Yet you still will not admit Mars. Xenon does not lie.

Stop posting fakes

They sure seem to spend a lot of money on disinfo. Try googling any NASA/ moon/ space questions that are remotely conspirational and you just get a million "debunked" results.
A lot of them are pretty low effort and use the same strategies, definitely coming down the wire from the same people. If that's not confirmation of the conspiracy I don't know what is.

What do you need this information for? what will you do with it?

Have man take a step forward for the first time in 3 thousand years.

Whoever can understand this guy can surely translate the alien languages of mars
youtube.com/watch?v=QkAUc-vuFoE

Fucking roasties and their "I like floating around in 0-G" bullshit.

Space niggers are real

bitch, i hate all generals equally. as i said, i dont mind discussion about religion, just that generals usually are mindless conversations not getting anywhere, and we dont need those.

nasa threads are also shilled hard and usually get deleted as i said in . NASA surely is important for (((them)))

to know whats real its best to first realize whats false first

nou

Here's one thing I never understood about this shit. For a conspiracy theory to work it needs to answer a single question: "why?".

Why the hell would NASAkikes waste billions of dollars to cover up the existence of this kind of shit, what the fuck could anyone possibly gain from hiding life on other planets other than to be cunts and go ">haha we know something you don't xDDD"?

the moon is an interesting theme on its own
Irwin Shapiro,
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
>“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.’
>"The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties are none of them could be considered remotely watertight."

Isaac Asimov,
American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University and Science Fiction writer. Asimov was one of the most prolific writers of all time.
>"We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of the strokes of luck almost too good to accept… Small planets, such as Earth, with weak gravitational fields, might well lack satellites… … In general then, when a planet does have satellites, those satellites are much smaller than the planet itself. Therefore, even if the Earth has a satellite, there would be every reason to suspect… that at best it would be a tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in diameter. But that is not so. Earth not only has a satellite, but it is a giant satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. How is it then, that tiny Earth has one? Amazing."

history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
>They all worked well, with one exception, and were really producing useful data. One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact

Good lord opening that video just about gave me a heart attack

>nasa threads are also shilled hard and usually get deleted
this
There seems to be a permanent assembly of NASA shills ready to jump in on any space thread, and also constantly creating the "What happens in Antarctica" on /x/

>to know whats real its best to first realize whats false first
If you begin to reason with reason, you will understand that this is harmful information, and in their place you would do the same.

Allright here you go.

>literally Disney channel
>literally watermarked.

this small push in the beginning is apparently enough to get off the moon. note how the craft doesnt lose any momentum?also seems to swing a bit back and forth

they dont necessarily have to be covering ayys, there are a lot of reasons for faking shit like half the dozen possible reasons i mentioned in the fucking OP

desu, antarctica is actually really interesting theme and i do believe there is a cover up going on. try to read this here, doesnt start with antarctica but goes into it later one
antarctica threads also get deleted first here usually

>harmful information
now you sound like jew...

>"waste" billions of dollars
You mean launder? There is you're fucking "why" retard.

The time comes in every man's life to stop being a faggot. The time for you is now.

Isn't it obvious though Mars used to contain civilization that in one way or another got btfo? Wasn't it at a point "habitable"?

what did he mean by this

I remember there was a livestream some years ago and you could see something dart across the surface of the moon I think it was, NASA cut the stream immediately. It was a big deal for only a few days then everyone memory holed it.

Nothing to see here, he really hates snow.

/ourspaceniggers/?

so how big is north america really?
and someone in another discussion mentioned this could happen by taking pictures at different distances and it could be, but:

pic 2 (Blue marble 2002) has been done from 700km height
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
>Flying over 700 km above the Earth onboard the Terra satellite

the 4th picture (Blue Marble 2012) was made with the NPP/Suomi NPP sattalite orbiting at 824km
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
>A 'Blue Marble' image of the Earth taken from the VIIRS instrument aboard NASA's most recently launched Earth-observing satellite - Suomi NPP.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
>The satellite was placed into a sun-synchronous orbit 824 km (512 miles) above the Earth.

So when the distance is the issue of the size difference the sizes should be reversed and i doubt it woul create such a big difference.
The pic allegedly gets created by taking a lot of smaller pics and stitching them together, but still that would mean that they do a fucking poor job in creating an accurate depiction of our planet when there are such big differences

that pic is allegedly faked, but no idea. i would suppose that buzz wouldnt really spill any redpills

Good-bye thread.

Fake

NASA shills are flooding this thread asap and spamming bullshit to get it deleted

>no dust blown away
wrong the fact that right below the lander the ground is clearly a different color proves that you are a willfully ignorant moron.

You idiots that think these occasional threads that take up little room belong on x, what's your opinion on the 50% of threads that are obvious left wing bait? You don't seem to have any problem with those, I wonder why. This topic is interesting, particularly the material on Phobos and the Challenger disaster.

glares are super mysterious dude.

It's government shills discrediting any REAL controversial discussion. You know the term "conspiracy" was quite literally invented by the CIA to discredit these types of discussions. Shills are a real thing user. I wouldn't be surprised if this entire board is under US government moderation.

the only difference i see is that there are no footsteps beneath the lander. also there is not a bit of dust on the foot either

was this ever explained?

According to (((WHO)))? Did they use science to figure this out? Here s a hint:
>observable
>testable
>repeatable
Three fucking strikes for "mars used to be earth like"

yeah, also CBTS, all the race bait, eceleb, random tweets of some noname, Sup Forumsbtfo threads etc. pic related was yesterday or the day before, a collection of stuff you found when going through the catalogue ONCE
also dont forget that NASA even is a government agency

then your vision sucks.

So sick of this shit. Get the fuck off the board

Indeed Parsons was. It is also said he would participate in the Moon Child rituals.

fuck off shill

The hall am I looking at?

>hide thread? No.
>enter thread
>type sentence
>click 7 cars
>cause me to bump the thread by replying
Wow good job retard, you sure solved this problem in the best manner.

This is a bird. Flying over a desert.

Posts from someone who doesn't know that images cancel out sages.

>tfw ywn really know what Gary McKinnon saw

NASA never produced a PHOTO of earth.
All we get is cgi crap

Fish-eye lens are used to show more stuff than you normally could with a standard camera. It makes the center part of a picture larger and the outer parts stretched out. And if it's a Binland satellite, you can bet your ass that its a tiny satellite that probably has a really shitty and small cam attached to save space and weight, hence fish-eye lens.

I have a slightly less crazy theory for NASA'a incompetence during the last 50 years

I may be going off on a limb here, but maybe it's not a government conspiracy?

they were faking shit before it turned into a sjw shithole. that isnt the reason i would say

I figured as much, was just trying to be coy

Yes,Aliens are real. So shut the fuck up! Just because you havent seen them? Really? I have! SO STFU!!!!!!

Buzz is a senile alcoholic being exploited by his family and NASA. Fuck the guy, but that guy i hate is gone and they are just using a hollow old man for publicity.

nice try shill

i believe aliens are demons though
some reports suggest that aliens are actually demons. reports of alien abduction and demonic possession are quite similar. both involve usually violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, and often it runs in the family. however on thing makes me think those are demons. it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him.
but i guess there are both around, aliens and demons, possibly even demons from other planets the aliens brought with them, then the cia fakes stuff as well of course
greys for example i feel like are demons. the nordics might be actual ayys, or those living inside hollow earth. or ayys that resided in the inner earth for millenia
however i cant tell if the reports are real because i never was abducted nor possessed

however, i dont really trust buzz aldrin nor paul hellyer for that matter. there is also boyd bushman who worked for lockheed martin talking about aliens. but check
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle.
Now with the theory that aliens are actually demons/fallen angels. there is also the thing that apparently getting buttfucked makes you more receptent to their presence. how likely is it that the guy was actually assraped as kid or any time for the matter and duped into believing the demons/fallen angels are actually aliens giving him/them the technology. i mean the fallen angels are also said to have given humanity certain kinds of knowledge
we know Podesta is involved in pizzagate, how likely the same happened with paul hellyer since he was high ranking in the government?
bushman seems to be involved too following the same narrative.
paul hellyer says aliens want to help humanity AND that they work with the government. no matter how awesome their technology would be, you cant combine those 2 things
i believe this is what bluebeam is about

>be only man in the picture
>be only one working
My fucking sides.

Also you are wrong, shit was fake and gay before a single woman was allowed.

>NASA is hiding shit from us
no shit, but what about others such as the ESA or the japs?
Or those that are direct competitors to them, like the russians, chinese, indians, even the norks?
I find it hard to believe the north koreans could be in on a conspiracy to hide space shit from everyone

what am i looking at in this picture?