Alright so now that the official pol meet up is coming up, who's all going...

Alright so now that the official pol meet up is coming up, who's all going? Post you first name and last initial itt and a picture. I'm pretty excited to meet you guys!

No thanks CIA

I know right OP. Totes excite!

I'll be there!
John S.
We're gonna fuck the normies so hard they'll be totally incapable of receiving from the blowing out they'll receive.

Douglas L

>what pol meet ups look like

Barron T.

Not posting my pic don't wanna be recognized.

I am 18

Johan Gofarqyursef. I'll bring the lube.

We have our local Right Wing Safety squad meetings monthly at a McDonald's since it's a safe, public place, and Moonman watches over us.

There's also the Sup Forumshouse that meets up every June at a seaside Maine mansion for an entire week! Been there 4 years and it's been great.

Very interesting. Would love to go. What is the address of your MacDonald's and the Maine mansion?

Get involved locally and you'll find out

Leave your name and email address and I'll get the details off to you asap.

OP my first name is Emulius and last Birdcuntius. I have built an entire empire that has conquered an entire continent. will you meet up with me and accept your new ruler American or die while we genocide annex your country. We now evolved to have the capacity to defeat humans in warfare.

Us Emus also learned how to talk and use the internet.

mailto:[email protected]

>at a McDonald's
>Moonman watches over us

Pedro G. reporting for duty

>identifying yourself
only faggots go to meetups

I told you nobody would believe you if you posted here.

Digits confirm
Hey, B.

Yeah, goy! We can talk about our plans to assassinate public figures, and sell illegal guns and drugs!

>Post you first name and last initial itt and a picture

Hillary. C.

No this is gonna be cool. There's gonna be door prizes and a raffle. There'll be a tiki bar and the grand prize winner gets a new 2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat! So y'all better come. We're having it in Langley, Virginia. Shits gon be dope.

>samefagging intensifies
Where is the influx of shills who don't even know about id's coming from???

I don't know what you are talking about?
The user who goes by that handle seems like a nice and gentle blogger to me.

best regards
Hillary

KEK a pol meet up. Might as well provide the muzzies with trucks and antifa with guns and ammo, line pol up in front of them. Yea ill pass

MUH MOSSAD AGENT

I'll only come if you promise to give me a hand job. And it has to be a hot female glowworm.

>pol
>meetup
Fucking why? Holy shit, just how cancerous can you get?

Like a cancerous boil on your taint.

It would be more enjoyable than getting together with a bunch of fat neckbeards spouting "hitler did nothing wrong" and "praise kek"... Fucking cringe city

Woah this sounds awesome! Come on guys!