Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Tqpqs
news.sky.com/story/top-brands-pull-youtube-ads-over-paedophilia-fears-11141271
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

MIGA!!!!!

MORNING
>Militants kill 235 at Sufi Mosque in Egypt’s deadliest terrorist attack
>Trump tweets: "Can you believe that the disrespect for our Country, our Flag, our Anthem continues without penalty to the players. The Commissioner has lost control of the hemorrhaging league. Players are the boss!"
>"Will be speaking to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey this morning about bringing peace to the mess that I inherited in the Middle East. I will get it all done, but what a mistake, in lives and dollars (6 trillion), to be there in the first place!"
>"After Turkey call I will be heading over to Trump National Golf Club, Jupiter, to play golf (quickly) with Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson. Then back to Mar-a-Lago for talks on bringing even more jobs and companies back to the USA!"
>"Horrible and cowardly terrorist attack on innocent and defenseless worshipers in Egypt. The world cannot tolerate terrorism, we must defeat them militarily and discredit the extremist ideology that forms the basis of their existence!"
AFTERNOON
>Woman who stole MAGA hat charged with misdemeanor
>Trump tweets: "Will be calling the President of Egypt in a short while to discuss the tragic terrorist attack, with so much loss of life. We have to get TOUGHER AND SMARTER than ever before, and we will. Need the WALL, need the BAN! God bless the people of Egypt."
>Trump call President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt
>Press Secretary on the Humanitarian Crisis in Yemen and on the attack at a Mosque in Egypt
>People claim Sarah didn't bake a pie
>Trump's lawyers say Trump SoHo exit undermines emoluments lawsuit
1/2

EVENING
>Maine lawmakers denounce FCC plan to end net neutrality
>Trump puts Mick Mulvaney as acting director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
>Trump tweets: "Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!"
>TIME responds: "The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6."
>Note: Trump said 'probably' not that he had won; nor did TIME say the call never took place
2/2

>Discrimination, though, was part of life at the start. Ukrainians were called "Hunkies" (having come from the Hungarian part of the Austrian empire) or "Bohunks" (a derivative of Bohemians) by those who reviled these immigrants, who were often illiterate, dirty with miner's dust, and willing to do work no one else would to get a foothold toward a better life. In fact, in his Ukrainians in North America: An Illustrated History, Orest Subtelny notes that this so-called "scum of Europe" were thought to be contaminating once civilized towns in Pennsylvania by forcing out those who had given stability to the area: the English, Irish, Welsh, and Scottish. In fact, in 1897 a discriminatory measure passed the state of Pennsylvania, which required that nonnaturalized American miners and workers pay an additional tax.
Ukrainians are just destined to suffer.

I love Grimes

Is the Elsa Directive finally making normie news?

2cute

It's just gross 2bh. Unnatural looking and just gross. Gross gross gross, especially the amount that he's wearing.
>Men shouldn't wear makeup outside of the entertainment industry
In high school I had back acne break outs and I would occasionally use coverup on some of them, but that's really the only exception I can see for makeup.

Hey, me too.

Have we won the War on Christmas now that Trump is President?

Thank you based NNTNN!

AGAM

Trump's lawyers say Trump SoHo exit undermines emoluments lawsuit
Do these idiots not realize what emoluments is in the first place?

I don't even really favor heavy makeup for women so I certainly don't favor it in any case for men outside of the entertainment industry, that's just me.

No kid that age (boy or girl) should wear makeup. Creepy as a kiddy beauty pageant.

That shit ain't right.

I love how TIME goes out of its way to attack the President of the United States and take any opportunity to call him "wrong", yet at the same time all they do is fall for his tweet trap which reinforces his own point to the masses. They KEEP FALLING FOR IT! god I hope a time shill is reading this thread I want to laugh in their faces while they just scratch their head sin confusion

Yes.

FUSION GPS FUCKED UP

>Firm behind dubious Trump-Russia dossier paid multiple journalists for work (WashTimes)
archive.fo/Tqpqs

>Fusion GPS, the liberal research firm that funded and distributed the anti-Trump dossier, has paid three journalists for work related to Congress’ Russia probe, according to court filings.

>Lawyers representing the House Intelligence Committee made the assertion in a bid to force Fusion to turn over additional bank transactions involving reporters, law firms and a media company.

>“The committee seeks transactions related to three individual journalists,” stated the House general counsel court filing, “each of whom have reported on and/or been quoted in articles regarding topics related to the committee’s investigation.”

>The journalists’ names are blacked out. Documents list 10 House-demanded bank transactions from Fusion, or its conduits, to journalists.

>Fusion and the House at first worked out a deal for relevant banks records. But House lawyers say they learned that Fusion withheld 112 transactions pertinent to the Russia probe.

>The suspect transactions, House lawyers say, deal with two Russia issues. One is the dossier. The other is Fusion’s payments from another law firm, BakerHostetler. That money came from the Russian firm Prevezon Holdings which is lobbying Washington to repeal a law that brought stiff economic sanctions on President Vladimir Putin’s regime.

>In that vein, the House committee wants copies of Fusion bank transfers with other law firms in addition to Perkins Coie and Hostetler.

Hmmm... Who was the most Jeb-like Byzantine emperor?

>news.sky.com/story/top-brands-pull-youtube-ads-over-paedophilia-fears-11141271
Even skyjews is reporting it.

SLAMMED

Hey nippon did you know that 26.6% of White Suburbanites are under 18??? And about 29% are under 20??? Also Hello friend how are you???

*not back acne but bad acne hahaha WEW

GOT TO BED ANONS! YOU HAVE A LONG DAY AHEAD OF YOOU!

thanks nntnn

No, I'm pretty much on the same page with you, but I don't care how much makeup a woman wears. Not my business.
>That shit ain't right.
So true.

Hagia sophia minarets replaced with massive guac bowls

I actually do tomorrow.

>Time - They're not sending their best.

Time is what Newsweek was 10 years ago, and will follow their path to complete buzzfeed-in-print tier of irrelevancy.

God I hope this faggot is the next accused.

Who is this trap?

Every year will be a battle until the left is destroyed, but the tide is turning!

all these pedos in the news and this weird shit on youtube only makes Alex Jones look totally vindicated now tbqh

Thanks Hope!

nn. Hurry back fren

Darkness >(slightly) Megumin >(significantly) Aqua

Sup Forums should make an accusation.

honestly he probably will never rape anyone, he seems to enjoy watching sex rather than partaking.

id be surprised if he fucks anyone consensually even

Literally backwards also you're a faggot.

>wide pride world wide

Romanos IV Diogenes comes to mind
Goes to fight Seljuks because he's mad some of them are raiding the eastern frontier of the empire
Seljuk Sultan doesn't want a fight but Diogenes tries it anyway
Half of his allies leave the battlefield, he gets his ass kicked and captured, then basically replaced by someone also incompetent
In the following years about half the empire gets overrun

So he's either a cuck or a voyeur....a cucked voyeur. oh god thats more depressing than being just a cuck.

I'll try. Like I said, my family is doing Thanksgiving tomorrow so I'll be a bit busy.
Megumin > Chris/Eris > Wiz Aqua > Darkness

Just to focus your attention here

>Fusion and the House at first worked out a deal for relevant banks records. But House lawyers say they learned that Fusion withheld 112 transactions pertinent to the Russia probe.

Leading to:

>In that vein, the House committee wants copies of Fusion bank transfers with other law firms in addition to Perkins Coie and Hostetler.

Because Fusion lied their injunction to stop the subpoena, which was already on shakey ground, is fucked. The committee is arguing that the use of law firms is to conceal payments relevent for their investigatiom

>“Fusion has established a pattern and practice of using law firms as intermediaries to mask the true beneficiaries of its research,” the House filing says.

The scope of their records search just got a lot broader. This is BIG news

>Jeb getting a /ptg/ edition is the highest honor he will ever receive.

Ashley is not a trap. Answer the question I posed.

We're trying brother. First we make it THICC, then we MIGA.

Fucking hate seth meyers. I watched his show when it first started and he was a terrible (((host))) and fred armisen was terrible with his band.

Are we in end times when TIME can just outright lie in a response tweet to the president when the only source of what Trump said was his own tweet. I mean Time’s reporting on 200 characters is not accurate. Trump didn’t say that he turned it down. He said that they might have done it if he did the interview. And the shit libs eat it up. They just don’t care.

How has this faggot not killed himself yet

It's been over two years and whenever I google "trump," the top results are nothing but negative stories. I'm beginning to think google may have an agenda. I'll keep you posted.

Oh my fuck is that thing real?

Can't wait for it to blow up in their faces

Seth Meyers is still on the air? No bullshit - I legit thought he didn't have a show anymore.

JEB!'s gay college threesome sex scandal!

I bet she approached him and he was too beta to say no so he ended up marrying

>time: Muh.. Muh.. Mister President, would you please do a fake new interview with us and let us vilify you?

>TRUMP: NO

Time magazine is the like the doofy chick in high school that just asked the Chad out and got rejected.

I would rather suck a black cock then live under your autoritarian regime JEB

Have fun without us.

yea i would have used the opportunity to convince people to go to the poll
>well WILL trump win?
>vote now at dszo.com!

I've always hated him, well before Trump. Unfunny faggot.

Literally who?

>Byz
he volunteered to help mexicans or something

>I hope time is reading this.

All major news outlets hire at least one or two people to go through Sup Forums to get leads on stories and “to keep an eye on the enemy”

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish
checked

Boomer hate threads will help deal with the larper problem. If you have any anti schizo/larper content and wish to help deal with the cancer please help visit these threads:

I just posted 4 curved lines
No one even brought up Jews.
But now that you mention it, they are a paranoid bunch aren't they?

It wasn't meant as an insult, she's cute and robust.

As for war on christmas? We'll start to see this weekend. Trumpism has the left in full spastic dookie mode, accelerating their anti-white agenda by years in panic.

>Making a ruckus about it instead of just reporting OP
You will just send more people to shitposting on that thread and make it keep going.

its not even a shoop. she really is a tiny little bird leg womanlet dwarven creature.

I watched his show for the first time. He had on his family for the entire show, chatting about mundane and boring family tales.

> "Dad, do you watch my show? Be honest."
>"Well, I don't, I watch whatever is on the Showtime channel. Ha, just kidding Seth. I love you."

I was forced to watch with relatives at my parents house. No one laughed. I now regret not asking why we were watching it in the first place - but tryptophan...

Trump winning and then cucking them is even better than just winning. Time would've just used it as an opportunity to spread more fake news, anyways.

Thank you Hope. Happy Thanksgiving!

Never cared for him. He's not funny, he's a terrible interviewer, no charm, just a generic jew that "somehow" got a late night show..

>"Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year,

Guys, what if Huffington Post was right, and we are living in the one of the only 1.8% of timelines where Trump wins.

>Hillary Clinton's team were a bunch of scumbag liars

SHOCKED

Yeah, I can totally relate with that, haha.

But it is a miracle surprise timeline, have a seat, there are no brakes.

>I was forced to watch with relatives at my parents house.
Poor lad.
>No one laughed.
kek

Neo-liberal scum.

>piercing
dropped

It won't take too long before I get overstimulated and wish I was back here.

>There is a slight but non-zero chance that the guac goblin could have been our first lady
Some other universe is suffering this fate. Poor bastards.

IMPEACH!

>toasting with ice water

Enjoy the ride - and I'll see my other dimensional selves in hell at the end anyway.

That's wrong, people were helping to spread various good OC to help kill the cancer tghreads from such threads. Boomer hate threads / anti CBTS threads will go a long way to help killing them off.