FUCK TRUMP, FUCK REPUBLICANS AND FUUUUUUUUUUUCK COPS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and fuck white people

this

Saged.

You must be new here faggot.

And to think you actually get paid to do such a shitty job of shilling, pic related.

I want to speak to your supervisor... get David Brock in here right now.

no one is being paid this is just becoming a left wing board now that the right went full retard.

A. ) Trump would literally beat the shit out of a 95year old commie

B.) You say the right went full retard while simultaneously promoting communism and saying genitalia doesn't determine gender.

Right. Nice bait faggot nigger

I thought Sanders was emulating Jeb's nigger hand for a second.

Sanders cant even keep control of his own podium

Trump literally got out of Vietnam because he had bone spurs lmao. the guy is a weak celebrity limo riding gold plated faggot.

>Sanders cant even keep control of his own podium

>There are people in this very thread that take posts like this seriously

Shouldn't Sanders be sharing that asskicking with other people? He's a selfish faggot, not a real communist.

Sanders is a true leader that actually listens to the people of America.

Only thing Sanders dragged from the podium were his feet.

I get the impression the 5th grade isn't going to well for you. It'll get better don't worry, plus your parents fighting probably isn't entirely your fault.

AND FRANKEN JUMPS INTO THE RING!!! WOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A FIGHT LIKE THIS!!!

You chose this..... over Bernie Sanders. LMAO

Shills STILL don't get thread ID concept....

>tfw sanders is dead before the next election
soz commie faggots, better luck next time

>over Bernie Sanders.
over Hillary Clinton

learn the difference commi-tard

Do I smell a commie?

that cuckface

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! NOW HILLARY IS STEPPING INTO THE RING.

>nig & nog
We've got a crimewave

She had a coughing fit, but here she is LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE NOT FIRST LADY!!!

FUCK FAGGOT TRUMP.

NOT OUR PRESIDENT.

NEVER OUR PRESIDENT,

FUCK OFF AND DIE OLD FAGGOT!!!!!!!!

>Bernie, Hillary, CNN etc think after the Camel Clutch DRUMPF will finally submit
>Suddenly the Tron turns on
>WHEN IT COMES CRASHIN' DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

Hey SoyBoy,

Last time I checked Berny sucked Hillary's cock.

If I could get faggot cocksucker beta Trump traitor rapist in the same room for 10 minutes I would beat the fucking teeth out of his head. Kiddy diddling fucking traitor rapist cunt faggot loser. Call the Secret Service and report me, I'll stomp their fucking nutsacks into pink paste too.

FUCK TRUMP FOREVER

Wow, WHAT AN UPSET!!! CRUZ IS GOING IN FOR THE BRUISE. THIS IS CRAZY!

fuck off nigger

It'll be hilarious if the vote for Bernie Sanders. He'll sell them out so fast. He just looks like a muppet show kindly old grandpa, it doesn't make it so, he's not actually anything but an old liar and a total shithouse.
The little idiots did something similar in the uk and supported the lib Dems who promptly introduced student loans for all their supporters. That evil old cunt Sanders can't believe his luck because like the zuck said about arsebook, people just trust him.

Hey Trump ya fucking child rapist cunt! Here's one for ya pussy ass faggot republican cum eater.

Hey! Stop that! I love Trump!

Bernie would just stand there like he did with BLM

I can't tell if you are a faggot or just a nigger.

Are you mad? need any soy milk?

Its great to be white and GO TRUMP!!!!!!! Liberals are losing :)

HOW DID CTHULHU GET IN HERE??? LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ZIRS AND SPLURS, THIS IS OFF THE CHAIN!!!

You realize you can literally see the identity of the post on Sup Forums right? All these posts have the same ID cseDXxdV.

I can literally taste the salt through
the screen. Trump was right, non stop
winning.

obvious idiotic shill thread

THIS IS WRESTLING HISTORY!!! MIKE PENCE JUST CRAWLED OVER THE ROPES AND INTO THE RING, FOLKS!!

I hate nigger women. They are even more aggressive than men. They need to be in chains and kept as fuck slaves like the founding fathers envisioned for us.

Fuck... this is the end. The left has used our most powerful weapon against us: satire.

eat shit

The gas chambers aren't real

good shit

UR1

v23.133.-3cg.ll

Don't pretend like you wouldn't use your autism to get out of the draft, hypocrite.

Who is going to provide a surplus of 1 while maintaining competition for those who work harder.
Where will the money come from for number 2 and how will it not cause inflation?
Who will pay for numbers 3-6.

The best part is how these pep-talking propaganda pimps dupe their own workers into believing they're actually winning.

Doesn't matter how much you open up with the shill accusations, you shills, you're the real shills here and always have been.

TRUMP IS A FUCKING FAGGOT COCKSUCKER LOSER ASSHOLE DRAFT DODGER RAPIST TAX CHEAT TRAITOR.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR TEETH POUNDED OUT OF YOUR SKULL TRAITOR FAGGOT CUNT MOTHERFUCKER CHILD MOLESTER SHIT-FOR-BRAINS CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT.

Lol. Seriously, no way to win here.
>muh peace! Good on U for not fighting in the war. Luv and drugs!!!
>I spit on u for fighting in the war when you come back missing a leg or your sanity or both
Two generations later
>I am a retarded milennial and spit on U for not being in the war

Hippies need to make up their minds...

Sorry fuckass loser cunt. You aren't president in the United States fucking cocksucker loser asshole nobody rapist cunt faggot republican pervert slimebag.

We will tax the rich at a reasonable rate again and delete their loopholes. Problems solved.

America is the richest nation on earth, they can afford to give back to the country that made them that way.

SoyBoy knows

fuck all republican conservative cunt motherfucker slimebag child rapist warmonger assholes forever.

DESTROY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

Can you have tourette's so bad it actually manifests itself while typing?

here >>

>I don't understand economics but this is how my perfect fantasy world will play out
Like I fucking said retard, you can't just tax infinitely or create money infinitely because that leads to inflation.
Not only that, but how can there be a rich if everyone is supposed to be equally paid in your perfect utopia. How is anyone paying for anything if everyone is being paid the same. What is the incentive to work to be an electrical engineer when you get paid the same to be a teacher. How can there be a new wave of the rich if there is no incentive to strive to work harder.

that's part of him (successfully) trolling you, fucking newfags falling for this low tier bait. you can't actually believe this is a paid shill and not just someone a little smarter than you looking to have a little fun by pushing your buttons and acting dumb. You know? trolling? that thing that happens all of the time on Sup Forums... fucking jesus christ ALL American too. /r/ the donald is in town everyone.

fpbp
this

>150817777
>xD

Friendly reminder sage is a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE

Shitlibs don't know that Donald "Hostile Takeover" Trump is a trained warrior who would slay the vile Jewish miser Sanders with raw fury.

q

i dont really care. I will support a guy who is willing to take on the rich over a guy like Trump who just lets them steal trillions of dollars from the middle class.

If it doesn't work out and our economy gets nuked like you say.. well I will enjoy watching the rich getting pulled into the streets.

Probably nuthin, but it's bullshit and I think you deserve a you that I stole from somebody else.

case in point? you know I'm right, you know Ameriposters lower overall board quality by churning AND CONSUMING low quality bait, it just lingers on the board clogging up valuable databytes

why do niggers act like that.
science may never explain it.