I'll catch you... Kira

I'll catch you... Kira.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1241317/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahahaha

AYYY L U KNO SHINIGAMI BE FINKIN' DEM APPLEZ IZ DOPE

>makes public press conference in a hoodie

Is anyone else actually looking forward to his performance?

What went right?

WE

Yes, I am.

>niggers on the catalog
FUCKING CULTURAL MARXISTS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GOD FUCKING DAMN

WUZ

I hate niggers so goddamn much.

>2016
>not post-race

Oh yeah, I wouldn't care less if L was white, but this is going to be hilarious.

Chance of a romance subplot with Misa?

DETECTIVES AND SHIT

>those disgusting yellow eyes
Literally the worst

It's ironic hearing this from Americans

>three words
you had one job user, one job.

DEM CRIMINALZ DINDUNUFFIN KIRA! DEY GUDBOIZ! D

Has there ever been a genius black person before in history?

There's been genius whites and asians, but not blacks/girls (atleast not that I know of)

AYY YO WHERE THE WHITE SHINIGAMI'S AT

HOLLA AT ME F A M

But i'm europoor.

Fuck off racist Sup Forums fuckers

KIRA KEEPIN THE BLACK MAN DOWN!

What the heck does that mean?

>t. nigger

Epic

He's gotten more Jousuke vibes than L ones he's probably not chasing the right Kira

This desu. Sup Forums is a board of peace, take your disgusting hatred elsewhere.

>Tfw Detroit got turned into 1 house and a dump

Man the japs are ruthless with their revenge.

now wait one cotton picking minute, that's rude

Nobody likes Niggers this is not a Sup Forums thing.

Who will play Shinji in the inevitable Life Action Hollywood adaption and why is it Chris Brown?

I didn't even mention Sup Forums, but maybe you should go back there.

Jaden Smith.

If this is true, then that is actually not too bad of a choice.

Why does Hollywood keep making anime adaptions? They are all literal trash.

>muh diversity

Whoever casted him needs to hanged as a traitor.

thats not the point. talking about race instead of genetics is always a recipe for an unproductive shit storm, so fuck off

>Implying Jaden could live up to Chris Brown's standards, and the unavoidable strangle scene.

>Since his young age L could resolve any kind of mysteries
>That was his passion and his job choice
>When he joined the policehe could solve even more mysteries
>But there was a mystery that he never found out
>Who was his father

Lost

The next upcoming transgender SJW actor.

It's not like it was any different for white L.

Who gives a fuck that this dude is black. It not like this is a historical movie where it would be retarded to cast someone of a different race who looka nothing like the person in question. It is a fictional movie and they will choose the best actor for the job.

Kanye West

It is true
imdb.com/title/tt1241317/

Also pic related is Mia

insecure white dudes with something to prove care

Watari...YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER

Why was he cucked out of the movie?

Because his character description says that he is a white skinned nib shut in.
When the official material has said the character to be like that you as the producer must live up to that material if you want to respect the property and its fanbase.

>Wammy's Traphouse

Is the reason Efron have become so ripped and is training with Dwayne Johnson because of his future role as Light?

Too white

I heard a OPM LAA is coming too, is it true?

But it's fiction. Movies take liberties like this all the time with characters, even going so far as to change origin stories and looka to match the narrative they're trying to create. I'd rather have a really talented black actor than a shitty white one.

He's not white though.

>I'd rather have a really talented black actor than a shitty white one.
Nice fucking strawman, but that wasn't the choice to make. There are enough good white actor that they could have choosen. Just because you worship the BBC, it doesn't mean everyone else does.

I need some good comedy in life

I see your point, but it just seems like they have chosen him to be L because they are afraid of the BLM(Black Lives Matter) moment.
He is talented actor no doubt, but it kind of seems sketchy of why he is L.

>tfw Sup Forums is gonna get BTFO because he's actually a good actor

>meanwhile somewhere else

>niggeL finds the Death Note
>throws it away because he can't read the cursive

How is that a strawman? Choosing the person who can best portray the character's personality and intent is far more important than how they look. I don't know why you refuse to believe that there are good black actors out there, it is bizarre frankly.

Not only this, but his skin color has literally nothing to do with the movie. Now if the central focus of the anime was about how he is a foreign white guy in Japan then it would be retarded to cast a black dude. It's not like this is a movie adaptation of Uncle Toms Cabin where the races of the characters truly matter. If seeing a black man in a movie about fucking notebooks that can kill people is gonna break your suspension of disbelief then I dont know what to tell you.

Maybe in japan, but please god not in the US.
They would force an romance between him and Tatsumaki way too hard, and make seem like an moralfag a.k.a Superman.

Tell that to everyone screaming bloody murder over Hollywood casting a white woman as Motoko Kusanagi.

>It is a fictional movie and they will choose the best actor for the job.

This guy was seriously the best they had? I find that hard to believe.

That's a really dumb question, user.

>How is that a strawman? Choosing the person who can best portray the character's personality and intent is far more important than how they look.
It's a strawman, because you act like all the white alternatives would be worse actors than him and they didn't choose him for DIVERSITY. You literally have no reason to assume that he was the only option they had.

Not that user but you have no idea either if the white alternatives would've been better fit for the role or if the guy was simply cast because he's black.

>and here we have the role of a genius mastermind detective L ...
>honk honk make it a POC
>wait L is some pale skinny shutin
>HONK HONK ! DIVERSITY! THE SMART GOOD GUY MUST BE BLACK AND FIGHT EVIL WHITE BOY!

inb4 L behaves like a nigga
inb4 L has implied affair with Misa or any other white cast
inb4 nigga hiphop
inb4 nigga car racing
inb4 alternative ending L survives and beats Light in fistfight

Well they chose him for the part didn't they? That must mean he is the best actor for the role and that is a far more likely scenario than directors giving a single fuck about SJWs. Way to ignore the rest of the post though.

>Movie set in America with entire cast ethnicity change
>Light now a white guy along with a large portion of the rest of the cast
>Sup Forums throws a fit over L being black

Fucking really?

Except that they very clearly were looking to diversify the cast, which is really the only reason why a black man was chosen for the role. It had nothing to do with being the "best".

Almost all anime characters look white, no anime characters look black

How about changing the character's behavior together with his race? Original L was an autistic savant who had multiple safeguards to prevent his identity as well as looks from leaking, movie does dumb shit like

Seeing the situation in America and that they didn't even reveal which guys could become L (like they did which actresses were on the plan for Battle Star Alita) it's clear that the was meme'd into the role.

>That must mean he is the best actor
Are you high?

>far more likely scenario than directors giving a single fuck about SJWs.
>literally what is an hollywood adaption

Chris Brown beats women unconscious, Shinji beats off on unconscious women, close enough.

Why is she angry?

Sup Forumstards are everywhere and it's common knowledge those hypocritical fucks hate blacks almost as much as they hate jews. Don't expect them to make sense.

I fucking hate this world. We need another world war.

>>But that was based on a true story.
How is Ghost in the Shell based on a true story?

t. black

>mfw the guy defending the nigga doesn't even know GitS

You're really fucking new if you think only Sup Forums hates niggas and jews

Sorry, I was thinking of another movie based on a true story about an asian woman who was cast with a white actress. I didn't know you were referring to Ghosts in the Shell.

Nah, Sup Forums hasn't always been like this, newfriend.

This is dumb and anybody caring about this should feel bad. It is gonna be absolute shit regardless of if it's a nigger playing him or not.

This.

>Sup Forums hasn't always been like this

I wasn't the one you were originally replying to. Also
>I didn't know you were referring to Ghosts in the Shell.
He literally named Motoko Kusanagi.

/thread

Sorry, I still haven't gotten around to watching GitS. Don't know the Major's name.

Been here since 2009.

Is Sup Forums raiding us?

They are always here.

AY YO HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN
NAW WAIT
U BE SAYIN...
PEEPS B GETTIN' MERKED BY A BOOK?!?!?!

SHEEEIIIITT

the era of blackwashing is upon us
at least it's not having a direct impact on my manhwa, though

Keep telling yourself that, newfag