CBTS / BOOMER HATE THREAD

Post retarded and schizo boomer shit, discuss The Boomer Question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9mfZbTFbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we need to get this CBTS shit off of pol.
this is an obvious shill tactic trying to make us all look retarded.

What we can do for now is help create content to fuck them over and spread that all over. Turn the hole board militantly against them to make it stop.

Its not to make pol look retarded, they (whoever they may be) are trying to flood the board with outsiders, the type of people who have legit mental illnesses and post unironically on abovetopsecret and sites like it. The threads were being spammed to death with random garbage to make them look active, they planted the seeds (lol q user) and then imported some low level conspiracy theorists to do social media garbage like YouTube and Twitter. Whoever is behind this, is intentionally trying to flood the board with misinformation and schizo tier conversation. This is truly some project mockingbird tier shit

are they seriously talking flat earth now? Did they just jam pack every conspiracy into one giant larp and call themselves (((woke)))? I would say someone should drop some redpills concerning the jews but the idiots don't read or even talk to you if you don't buy into their lunacy.

Is this the power of the boomer? I am terrified this infection will only grow

Please never bump those cancer threads. They are spouting every conspiracy and tinfoil /x/ shit they can find there and they are braindead so you would only be wasting your time on mentally ill idiots posting there seriously. What should be done is that the board should band together to drive out the cancer ruining it. We outnumber them drastically even though they are advertising everywhere and they are dumb newfags. That requires more people help actively though by never bumping, advertising against them around the board with the OC in these threads, and sageing while posting anti-boomer/CBTS content in their threads.

don't know how this boards usage of larp began but you're using it incorrectly. its just role playing "rp" LARP would be taking it out into the real world like the idiots do at protests and rallies.

The reason LARP gained currency is from the usage you are portraying, correct. The thing is that is also applies to these people because they are actively advocating that they are special secret / enlightened agents to spread their tinfoil shit. This makes them in many context roleplayers roleplaying as special people. They take it into the real world with their real names though roleplayers would be more accurate in most contexts.

larp also has a derogatory feel to it. I remember my fellow table top geeks always looked down on the idiots who would go into the woods and throw styrofoam at each other.

That is, I believe, the reason it gained currency quicker. Roleplay has a sexual connotation for a lot of people but LARP has a very derogatory connotation.

under rated thread hahaha

maybe there isn't a conspiracy behind everything and you're just witnessing a social dynamic in context to yourself

If we consistently have threads like this then people can better organize to remove the cancer killing the board. I hope it catches on

can you just let them do their thing? its constructive and it complies with /pols red pill the public philosophy, larp or not.
why would you want to sabotage this?
help me understand.

>Hey guys there is a [major event planned] on [this date]
>I happen to be [an insider] with his FINGER ON THE PULSE
>Do you remember who Trump met with on [Month and day]?
>Do you remember [campaign promise]?
>Do you remember [minor Trump staffer]?
>4d chess is real.
>It's all coming down [soon]
>Big things will happen.
>Screencap this post

t. Queer

GOOD THREAD DESERVES A BUMP

Nah /x/ has higher standards and banned them when they tried.

GUYS QUESTIONS FIRST LETTER IS Q. BREADCURMBZZZ

>People come of Sup Forums for the first time
>Find thread encouraging them to drop anonymity
>Buy into the TV psychic routine and never actually learn anything themselves.
The threads are designed to sabotage any influx of new users Sup Forums gets.

That's sad. And as garbage as so many threads are on Sup Forums, CBTS doesn't even meet the bare minimum standards of Sup Forums. Mods refuse to move them to /bant/ for some reasonlike they ought. The threads do not meet quality or on topic rules at all. If higher ups don't do anything about the threads then it is our responsibility to help drive them out like the site has had to do with various things before.

Try telling that to the people in the threads talking about conspiracies behind everything
I get what you mean, but the threads at the start, single digit cbts, was pure spam. From the very beginning before we could possibly even begin sucking in the abovetopsecret audience it was being spammed with schizo posting and irrelevant shit like random phrases that have nothing to do with a topic, and not replying to anybody while doing it, just inane garbage to up the post count
Also the threads were being remade to up the general count at 150 posts in, the whole thing is ran like a blatant viral campaign

Personally I think anyone who buys into those threads never had any potential. No real loss.

wtf

>complain about CBTS threads
>double the amount of CBTS threads
You guys are fucking geniuses.

It is a loss because the proportion of posters that are these garbage newfag posters increases exponentially with their active proselytizing.

This isn't another CBTS thread, this is an entirely separate thread. Don't be stupid.

holy shit is it really boomers that populate /cbts/?
i was honestly thinking that like 75% of the /cbts/ posters were bots and the other 25% were just idiots

This is a CBTS thread. Pro.

They buy into the threads because it familiar to them but they don't know why. These are people who used to believe all the magic bullshit they were sent on face-book but eventually realized it was all fake. Thus the migration here. The threads are just the same thing they become disillusioned with with a different skin so they of course gravitate towards it.
Think crack addict finding this new entirely different drug called cocaine that has cured them of their crack addiction.
Oh and anything they do off Sup Forums will be traced back here and used as propaganda against the site.

see
Yes, they are very old tech illertate newfags. Anyone posting there seriously is of course an idiot, 80% serious and 20% people saying they need to fuck off.

>You tell me what a great afternoon would be like. Post your girl of choice amd describe

you both have CBTS in them.... go figure... seems like 2 to me

Where the fuck are these people coming from?

As you can see by the webm and screencaps here they are actively recruiting people in real life and across various cancer social media platforms to import a horde of newfags to keep their threads active. It is cancerous garbage.

Everywhere that tells them they're Nazis.

>Oh and anything they do off Sup Forums will be traced back here and used as propaganda against the site.
It's been that way for as long as Sup Forums has existed. Between our admiration for Sam Hyde and Adolf Hitler I don't think we have to worry about the credibility of frog posters. This is a good place to share info, but it should never be used as a source. If you have any real shit to say you should always have solid evidence and arguments so they can stand without the anonymity of Sup Forums

>looks up to Dale Gribble
>half-retarded tin-foil dipshit
>a literal cuck

makes a lot sense

I don't get why boomers come here, why the hell is Free Republic still a thing if not to contain them?

NEW

idk man, im not fully convinced that boomers are where the blame lies 100%.
i more of prescribe to the bot theory, i mean effective PR campaigns are basically ran by bots on social media now... it still seems to me that /cbts/ is more of an extension of the /ptg/ threads, just more roboshills trying to garner support, but i concede that maybe it is the boomers that fall for it the easiest

>holy shit is it really boomers that populate /cbts/?
Yes, after the first 100 threads CBTS got linked to some youtube boomer tards and then the cancer happened.

We are actually watching the 'boomers ruin everything' phenomenon first hand. I was active in CBTS threads for like the first 50. After thread 100 I started noticing more and more absolutely retarded gibberish shit. Flat earth, hollow earth, various weird conspiracy beliefs that you'd find only on youtube about reptilians and etc. Fucking boomers

I'm talking more the conspiracy shit than the edge.

I'm never claiming they are 100% the problem, I'm saying they are an absolutely terrible part of the problem. Also Anyone with an ounce of sense from any general, especially /ptg/ who has these tinfoil retards riding their coattails, has repudiated them.

>after the first 100 threads CBTS got linked to some youtube boomer tards and then the cancer happened.
checked, and i guess that makes it more believable. holy shit tho. not that I have anything against boomers, but i do have a strong dislike towards idiots.
Is gore posting against the rules on Sup Forums? I feel like this problem could be solved if we just raid out own board with gore

kek

Some fucker tried that after the last of these threads I was in. As you can see it didn't work the best.

>I was active in the first threads
You did this user...

well shit.
so whats the plan? If we just keep effectively raiding the threads, they should stop coming, no?

Exactly. There are fuckin UFO threads everyday now

Of course, they are foreign invaders so drive them off how cancer gets driven off. Shit their threads up to hell.

i dont think i've talked to a single real Sup Forumsack who enjoys having the /cbts/ threads around. ive seen several threads on >>>/qa that are complaining about them.
if we just go full operation chanology and keep raiding the threads in mass, it should dissuade some of the people from coming back

exactly. we need to come up with an effective means of raiding the thread, something more effective than spiderman posting which would cause the threads to continually derail. idk. unbelievable numerology bullshit? gore? straight up boomer hate?
any ideas for a game plan?

Well said.

Consider the following:

These boomers are behaving this way because they're trying to find out who or what is behind the world's sudden madness. They're willing to follow anyone who seems to have an answer, just like many of you follow "ecelebs." But this is a good sign for them and for you. It means you're both finally ready to know and accept the truth.

If they could be encouraged to talk about bullshit like aliens and various /x/ shit, derailed to hell with garbage to make it unpalatable to them, and scared off thread cleansers over a long period then I think a lot of them could be driven away. Also encourage them to go to other platforms they have like Voat and 8c h.

hmm.
this could be a good or bad thing tho. Im all for people realizing that their being fed bullshit every day and fighting against it, but people who are wanting to be led could easily be led anywhere by anyone.

Everything.
Anti Jew/Anti Israel pro Hitler
Pro Jew/Israel, anti Hitler.

Or do the slow gradual disinfo slide. Keep building on previous claims and conspiracies and keep introducing newer and crazier ideas that are somehow linked to the former. So eventually we will end up with the giant tortoise theory and by taht point most people will gtfo.

actually user, I think you've just about sold me. if /cbts/ threads is what it takes for boomers or whoever to realize that they are constantly being fed bullshit and its time to do something about it, then I can handle them shitting up Sup Forums for a little while

Lurked the first half dozen CBTS threads and then realized it was like the George Webb vids that started about a year ago, a few kernels of wheat in an ocean of chaff, can't believe it's still going strong. Regardless of age, these people just don't have a bullshit detector.

what timeline is this

maybe instead of fighting them off, we try to show them the truth. if they are posting in these threads they feel they are being fed bullshit and they are coming to where they believe they can get the real answers at.
lets give it to them.
lucky larry and 9/11, Osama was a CIA asset put in power to fight off the soviets in the 70's, the seal team who ''killed'' osama all died in a helicopter crash soon after, the jews control the media and everything we see, social media bots are used to control public opinion..
maybe instead of fighting them WE should be the ones to lead them down the path they should go

This is hell, welcome to hell. Sup Forums is being colonized by old tinfoil niggers and Sup Forums in general is either ignoring it or permitting the cancer to metastasize without properly combating it.

Why are the mods letting this go on? I assume theyre paid off?

>maybe instead of fighting them off
No, those threads should not be encouraged by any means. Encourage people to go to lots of other legitimate threads, make good quality threads, but don't bump and encourage those morons to continue to destroy the board.

>if /cbts/ threads is what it takes for boomers or whoever to realize that they are constantly being fed bullshit and its time to do something about it, then I can handle them shitting up Sup Forums for a little while
That's what we thought at first, during the first 50 or so CBTS threads. That was actually my original train of thought, "well if we can start red pilling boomers and boomers always vote this will really swing shit to the Trump team".

The problem is that those boomers who are currently infesting and spamming CBTS threads like locusts are the crazy mentally deranged boomers that most other boomers stay away from. They are the ultimate cancer that even normal cancer doesn't like. So red pilling them is useless because they will never effectively spread that information around.

kekistani flag...jesus christ fag go back the donald

>the crazy mentally deranged boomers that most other boomers stay away from
good point
>do not encourage /cbts/ Encourage people to go to lots of other legitimate threads
good point as well
I totally agree that these threads are cancer, but if there are actually real people (assuming these threads arent being driven by roboshitposting algorithms) then theres an untapped potential that could be harnessed

Please tell me you niggers aren't falling for the clearance shit.

There is no such thing as a "LEVEL 17 CLEARANCE."

Fucking morons.

> kekistani flag
t. cringe shitlord

All of the good threads have died off though due to the influx of boomers and Redditors

hate to break it to you pal, ive got level MAJESTIC clearence, a full 10 levels above level 17 and its all real

Oh yeah? Well I've got MAMA-MANGO clearance.

Never heard of it? Yeah, and you'll never hear of it again.

I'm a secret ass sassin

No idea, it reminds me of Life Of Brian when all the self-appointed disciples are arguing over which direction to lead the multitudes:
>"Follow the shoe!"
>"No, follow the gourd!"

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9mfZbTFbk

they aren't /pol, they are here to break /pol

You're concern is valid. Which is why I think Sup Forums should begin doing what it does best: spread propaganda. If Sup Forums's enemies are launching a campaign to win the boomers Sup Forums should counter their efforts.

Good man. Crazy boomers can be redpilled.

Testament to the fact immigration can destroy a society.

I’m going to kill them all. Annnnnnd post.

probably a larp, but I have no doubt that someone in the employ of the US govt has thought this exact same thing

and yet you call attention to them. and lol, you say its 'cancer', never deviating from your memo. 'cancer' 'boomer' 'larp'.

Know how we know you aren't /pol? because right now there are 200 shit post threads in the catalogue. /pol has always been 'live and let live' when it comes to threads, and you newbie shills are trying to make it reddit. You come on and all talk to each other with 'concern shilling'.

you glow in the damn dark

What do you think about illegal immigrants, OP?

You shouldn't tolerate that horrible garbage shitting up the board. That is suicidal.

Have you had fun the 2 weeks i've been gone? You know this bullshit with you trying to imitate others is over now that im back....right?

See to all others who come here, I watched this shit happen over Sup Forums as well. I watched them rehearse tactics. And 1 tactic was to create a thread and try to act like another person posting immediately, fortunately (((they))) can't do that over here on Sup Forums ID's and all. Afterwards post 3-5 posts of whatever idea they were trying to push. Hence the post I tagged above.

>To OP...Bounce, now, or im going to fuck your head up
To OP...Bounce, now, or im going to fuck your head up

You only get 1 warning...

>Testament to the fact immigration can destroy a society.
Exactly

>Know how we know you aren't /pol
It's Sup Forums you stupid fucking newfag. I think all non-citizens need to be removed.

that post is satire m8

Who the fuck are you talking to bitch? Direct your attention @ me...your going to need it.

Hey, whore...im talking to you. Do you comprehend slut??? Like I said...bounce, now.

they already did these. I take it you haven't read anything in the CBTS threads. Just a lot of paths, but the ones you list are already ones they covered. they just kept digging deeper to find the connections to PROVE those paths.

Right now, they have tracked social media connections to the CIA and the specific companies its hiding behind like Q-Intel.

again, shills are trying to make you think they are just larping boomers. they are the guys who did HWNDU and now onto bigger things, that's all

dude CBTS IS A FUCKING SHITSHOW AND DOESNT BELONG HERE

memes have double layers of meaning

while that was satire THEN, now the DNC, shareblue, mediamatters, even CIA know the power of this board to figure things out and meme it. so now that 'satire' has become actuality.

>I take it you haven't read anything in the CBTS threads.
holy shit, no, i cant stand those threads
i'd like to believe what you are saying but has anything PRODUCTIVE actually happened? every time I go on the threads its like 'questions you should be asking' and whatnot and it doesnt seem like any actual digging, just talking and larping

Hey nigger, do you think NYT is mad at me? You know for doxxing their entire organizartion XD
All leftist, can (and are) getting it, don't fucking forget it either. Im patrolling your social accts...picking randoms in my leisure time.

>looks at catalogue
>shit show
>rolls eyes

200 shitposting threads in the catalogue, BBC, nigger hate threads, gore threads, you name it, and YOU ONLY BITCH ABOUT CBTS. theres only 1 reason for that. and its called 18b of pappa George Soros money funding your feeble assaults.

10/12 people in this thread are paid.

Why does everyone reeee so much, go post red pills in their threads or flood the board with threads to confront the wave of normies.

>i'd like to believe what you are saying but has anything PRODUCTIVE actually happened? every time I go on the threads its like 'questions you should be asking' and whatnot and it doesnt seem like any actual digging, just talking and larping
Yes, but you have to spend hours searching through all the boomer shitsperging spam posts to find the good bits.
You might as well write a mini search engine to filter out the boomer shitspam which would remove around 95% of the posts in CBTS threads, easily. It's gotten really bad.

Do you ever wonder why niggers are retarded???