This is what a post op vagina looks like. This is what the left is advocating for

This is what a post op vagina looks like. This is what the left is advocating for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=IgncJgSbbck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's another.

>you can't even tell the difference!

Is that...

Tranny Fluid?

I just ate, fuck you!

I immediately regret clicking this thread.

sage sage sage sage sage

It has bottom teeth

Eating and going on pol. Only blame yourself faggot

Fucking underrated right here...

Post the one with the old dude admiring his newly butchered snatch

hot

>totally normal and healthy goyim

this is demented

MOOORRREEEE

>imply real /traps/ butcher their cocks (compare: gender dysmorphs)
>forgetting that every amerimmutt male has a numb, calloused, kike carved cock-alike

So instead of pussies, trans women have PUSSies?

I’m a weirdo for liking feet yet this is supposed to be normal. Fuck The Left.

I don’t even know why I entered this thread
Later guys

footfags are garbage, thats a fact

ok, mutant tranny pussy is one thing, but that's just sick.

More like: This is okay, but it's not okay for me to fuck a black girl

i hate the left and all their sick twisted demented freakshow they pretend are normal

Wa are speeding towards the end days. Can you feel it? The end is drawing ever nearer. Don't try to stop it, don't try to fix it. It's the dark age. Only till the lord comes, and he comes with a sword this time, can this be cleansed. Stop resisting user. This ride has just begun.

Why can't they just be happy with their feminine penis?

WHY

Give it time to heal. Can still see stitches.

Holy fucking shit.

this just makes me sad. hundreds of thousands of young men have been brainwashed to think that this sort of thing is normal, and constantly having their delusions affirmed by their echo chambers while having any dissenting opinion shot down as not just stupid but evil and bigoted. and then they go through with it and only realize when its too late that theyve made a horrible mistake.

>hundreds of thousands of young men
lol it's not that high

all that money that could've been donated to burn victims.

When can someone legally decide to do this? asking for a friend.

What, get your dick chopped off? You need a letter of recommendation from a psychologist. Apparently Thailand is a popular place to get it done, and I can't imagine it's hard to get them to approve it.

Always nice to see your own oc posted in threads. Even etter it’s still shocking people.

>forgetting that every amerimutt male has a numb, calloused like carved cock
STOP REMINDING ME, IVE ALREADY CONSIDERED SUICIDE BECSUSE OF MY CIRCUMCISION

Started reading this thinking I'd laugh at the tranny, but holy shit this is depressing. I feel bad for the schmuck. Everyone around them is saying it's a bad idea but they are so focused on cutting their dick off that they write the advice off as bigotry. Makes me sad knowing that the children raised by dykes that claim to be trans when they're six years old are going to end up killing themselves.

I think if more of the fags thinking about transitioning read stories like this, they would reconsider the operation.

>Enough to make Ludwig puke

Underrated comment.

I started searching for their original posts and it gets even worse because they were getting comments like this:
>Your surgeon will have explained recovery and complications prior to operating.
>Sorry your experience wasn't the best. I hope you can get over your internalized phobia, too.

>hundreds of thousands

Do you really think the number of trannies is that high?

AAAAAAAAA
ICANTFEELMYFEET
ICANTFEELMYNUTS
ICANNOTFEEL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here some related feels-pill for the day. Shit I totally feel sorry for the dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

I suspect American talks shows are all fake. They need to normalise degeneracy with them.

Better be a gay trap than a trans.

Is that one made with a section of colon or is it just a penile inversion???

I WAS EATING YOU FUCKING CUNT

>Better be a gay trap than a trans.
Trans is dosgusting, but being a trap might/would certainly cost you some of your teeth and ribs

that's bone

can you fucking not? Im trying to eat my honey bunches

youtube.com/watch?v=IgncJgSbbck

Listen to this pol, it'll make you feel better.

>remember to put SAGE in the options

Does this ever end?

I get that they've tied it but that still seems like very little blood

This, truest redpill is the accelerationist pill
Send this burning train off a cliff where it belongs

Holy shit this is so gross.

Fucking disgusting.

I always wondered what it actually looked like. How does a penis go in there? I would be scared. But I would also never do that.

fuck

dad deserves it, probably raped her when she was a kid and now he's guilty for messing up his child

I felt that one

Look at how effeminate the Dad is, crying and being all dramatic. No wonder the boy is like that.

I'm super glad I just have a fetish for looking like a girl and not self mutilation, jesus fuck.