Yahoo does a hit piece on CBTS and Sup Forums

yahoo.com/news/six-facts-incredibly-odd-white-rabbit-conspiracy-theory-trump-fans-sharing-131435153.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SOhVR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a chance we might all be crazy?

Why did he drink the bottle like that, what a fag.

This is the reason share blue and lefties everywhere have been pumping CBTS for months. To set up a strawman to attack. Same reason the Washington Shitpost has been running articles about that guy building a rocket to prove the earth is flat, which google then promotes so more people are exposed to it.

Not giving those fags clicks, so you going to tell me what that shit says?

It says that we are coo coo

Basically all of the most retarded shill bullshit that has been pumped into those threads to derail were highlighted in the article. SA/Vegas connection was mocked. Rothschild corruption was laughed at. The AF1 picture couldn't have been real. Trumps A&W tweet from years ago being a code. And, of course, how impossible pizzagate and eliete pedos would be.

I got U

It's funny because in both /sg/ and /cbts/ there were shills trying to make the 2 generals fight each other.

But hey everyone on this board says just let them be.

What the fuck are you talking about, most people want this shit to end.

The fact mods are keeping up CBTS is the biggest indicator they're in on this.

cool.
I lurk for 15 hours every fucking day and somehow yahoo is telling more more about our crazy conspiracy theory then this site itself.
I wonder what else we believe

Thats the impression I get sometimes. When it gets brought up everyone spergs out and says let them be.

those are the shills, call them out.

This. They did it with onions too.

Just point and laugh at this Limey faggot acting like Yahoo he's still relevant. You'll notice he didn't provide one shred of evidence for his debunking claims.

given that yahoo news is a propaganda website that clearly is anti-trump, well, cbts making yahoo means something...

Why would any mainstream outlet go out of its way to trash the white rabbit meme?

Is it because there is truth there?

Yep, pretty much. Saw it coming a mile away

Agreed

Agreed.

We are all mad here Alice.

These idiots don't realize that these types of articles only further break the conditioning. These articles only reaffirm to dumb liberal sheep but these ideas are dangerous when given to normies. The Vegas/SA is actually something that makes sense given the lack of facts and strangeness of the official narrative.

archive.is/SOhVR

Israel did vegas faggot

I didn't know Chelsea was wearing an ankle monitor along with Hillary and McShitstain. Thanks, Yahoo!

because its a larp

Hit peices by the media are as common as the rain user.

They are meming something claiming we back it when honestly its an obscure claim even here

>all that hardcore larping
LOL

Means nothing in the grand scheme of things. The fact that they take this silly board so seriously shows they are really grasping at straws. Trump is a result of many factors outside of Sup Forums. He would have won regardless of "meme magic".

Honestly that's excellent...

All that negative propaganda will flip to red pills as soon as TS actually hits.

pretty much, but even this is not really good for them either

they're trying to make the most of a shitty situation - no real way to counteract a stream of damning leaks

no amount of shitty little hit pieces will matter when videos and other hard evidence are leaked

basically it's a win-win for us

Is there a legit cbts thread currently?

thanks