Why do white guys voluntarily cripple themselves ?

why do white guys voluntarily cripple themselves ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Stamina-55-1610-InMotion-Elliptical-Trainer/dp/B000VICRO8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1511586892&sr=8-2&keywords=stamina in-motion elliptical trainer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wonder what happened to this dude

Depression.

coped with by drinking
alcohol

Classic gainer. :3

people be hongry

Sports injuries, children, and booze will do it.

that is a lazy dads body

He's just bulking

Gotta add weight to get those gains. He's on the right path.

its not voluntary this sit is literally almost impossible to avoid for some people.

I was reasonably fit at 30 when I started driving for a living a couple years later within two years I had fat handles and have never lost them in 20 years... you can never let that shit deveop or you'll probably never be able to lose them no matter what you do.

best thing that's made the least dent on fat for me was Cold Thermogenesis . getting into Cold Water like below 55 F ocean water for at least an hour a few times a week but man I can eat next to nothing and not lose fat... sure if you over eat you look like the guy on the right but he just gave up believing it was hopeless once he reached a certain level.. he'll literally never look like the guy on the left again..

low t

ayy

Metabolism slows down, and the shitty GMO foods, plastics, pesticides, antibiotics, growth hormones, and Anti-Depressants in the water, (designed to slowly thin the herd) do their damage.

Because double cheeseburger are fucking delicious. Especially with added bacon.

He's cultivating mass.

you just read my life

>I can eat next to nothing and not lose fat
That's just not true.

34 years old here. I was lean and fit until I was thirty and then I started doing jobs where I sat on my ass all day. I went from 190 to 235 until about last Christmas when I started to get a hold of things. I've dropped 40 lbs. have a borderline six pack but I still have the love handles. Meh.

atleast he's not a soyboy

>tfw no gf

Yep. Once you blow out your ACL, have 2 kids, and get a job that requires business dinners and drinking you’re fucked. No coming back.

Is the left guy Jason Genova?

The Jews behind high fructose corn syrup
Also the Monsanto Jews

I literally cant put on weight. I used to weigh 137 about 8 months ago and now i'm about 129. trying to eat a shit ton doesnt work

the things people will do to not exercise. I had the same problem. It took a year of 1 hour 5 days a week cardio with light weights but I got my midsection back down to fit proportions. You just gotta have some discipline.

I've really let myself go in the last year and probably put on 15-20 pounds. I was pretty fit before. I don't know what changed. My life improved, I got a great career making good money, got my first serious gf, and now it's like I'm fat and happy. I just eat shit all the time, and keep telling myself I'll turn my diet around, but never do.

>can eat next to nothing and not lose fat
Keep eating the way you normally do and log your food in an app like my fitness pal for a couple of weeks. I hear this from people all the time." I don't know why I'm fat I only eat once a day. " In every case the people had no idea the calories they were consuming in that one meal.

tfw you will never make a girl this happy

I was watching TV earlier with my mom and during the ads she said something like, "I bet it's the coffee mate and the glade plug-ins giving everybody cancer, and the jews have these idiots in the ads inhaling that shit." I almost plotzed.

that's happy fat. Happens to lots of people after they get married too. You can easily get rid of that just buy a simple cardio machine for your house like this if you don't have tons to drop on a large cardio machine. They do wear down after heavy use at the 6 month or so mark so you'll probably have to buy 2 a year but it's been a fucking godsend. Just hop on it and vidya or watch tv. Easy to knock out an hour. Light hand weights help too.

amazon.com/Stamina-55-1610-InMotion-Elliptical-Trainer/dp/B000VICRO8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1511586892&sr=8-2&keywords=stamina in-motion elliptical trainer

Things that didn't happen for $100

because whites love to fuck up their own lives them blame literally everyone they can but themselves

Get fit. And yes it will change your face. What every Sup Forumslack needs to do is a warface in the bathroom, every chance you get to be alone. What good looking men all have in common is powerful and large facial musculature. On that man in particular, he has powerful depressor anguli oris muscles that give him that built chin, medium zygomaticus muscles that give him cheekbones, and fairly massive masseters that give him that wide jaw.

If you're in your early 20's it'll probably suddenly change for the worse as soon as you hit about 28-30. It does for most people, with a vengeance if you've been thin all you're life and capable of eating 2 big macs and 2 large fries in one sitting.

I used to be just like you not gaining weight and eating like that (trying to gain.)

In fact the only thing that made me lose it and get thin again, was chemotherapy. (lol, I am not joking)

ok , dr. user I''ll implement this.. I admit I do tend to go for high end goat and sheep milk cheses, nuts like macadamia nuts, eggs , sardines and chicken or turkey and lamb. so you may glean I have tried Keto.. while it did help with energy levels it didn't seem to work with abdominal fat deposits.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

What was it, the old Batman movie where Joker poisoned multiple household products?

So one or two of the products wouldn't do anything to you, but when you used a bunch of them, like hairspray, makeup, hair gel, shaving cream, lotion, soaps, then the combination became fatal.

Interesting idea, right?

not literally but virtually ..in that if I ate much less I;d be in a fasting state and I tried that very low cal intake and started to get Chest pains over my Heart.. not sure if that was catabolizing my heart muscle but it scared me and I;ve tried just eating more protein and fats most carbs I shun..no pizza , nothing with actual sugars only maybe oats or buckwheat and rices..

It'll catch up to you. When I was in my early 20's I could literally eat an entire pizza, fries, chicken wings, and a 2 liter of coke and not gain a pound. Once I hit 25 though I exploded. Now, I have to watch what I eat closely and workout regularly or else I'll start gaining weight.

He wasn't even muscular on the left. He is just barely cut, probably had a higher metabolism when he was younger.

Plenty of ways to tone those fatty areas. But a caloric deficit with adequate protein equals fat loss. I've seen keto work for a lot of people the hi fat curbs hunger and puts people in a calorie deficit without feeling hungry.
I do very low carb, high protein and depend on glucogenasis for my workouts. I can put weight on very easily and have to be aware of everything that goes into my body.

>A
girls like this cant be happy, had my share during the good days, they will make drama out of nothing to get your attention

Something fucking bitch something ruined my life something something.

Because the jew injected civilization with the "it doesn't matter, you're gonna die anyway" aids mentality

Because he took the red pill and saw how the game was rigged and there is no hope of it ever being repaired.
So like many he gave up and is just waiting for the end to come.

Depression