You have no excuse to not know about HBD now

youtube.com/watch?v=OIinyYwmB04
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
Learn. Repeat. Spread. Win.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump.

Pakman needs the Alan Berg treatment.

Implying the Brainlets here want to redpill.

>second stodles thread today
Stopping shilling your channel here you literal autistic faggot. Most of Sup Forums is too stupid for your content anyway.

Alt Hype is great fuck off

fuck off kike

No, just already seen his videos.
>projecting

I have a masters in Anthropology and I never heard that "humans race don't exist". I clearly remember learning that there are no accepted objective standards to define the various races. No one wants to draw the lines that divine the various races, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

The teacher even specifically told us that you could study races as long as you detailed how you define them in your study.

He did say that the popular definition of races (white or Caucasian, Black, Asian, Aboriginal) is mostly useless because they are much too broad, but that you could make very good cases for objective definition of more precise racial groups.

But this might because I learned this in the early 2000s, before the current social justice craze.

>Stopping shilling your channel here you literal autistic faggot
Not him, just some user who's upset with the state of Sup Forums

I've never seen that pic_related A before and now I've seen it twice today
gtfo you shill faggot
>in all fields

I think the self reported ethnic - genetic cluster analysis study answers the question once and for all.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/?

Watch the fucking content before you sperg out please.

Bump

Amazing channel that triggers cucks to high hell

T. Phonefag self shilling switching from wifi to 3g

>T. Phonefag self shilling switching from wifi to 3g
lol no

This so much.

Anthropology in america has been sjw since the beginning, considering how Boasian American Anthropology is.

Remember Boas was a Jew who was hell bent on disproving Eugenics, he had his conclusion already in mind.

jesus fucking christ Sup Forums what happened to you

I thought post Zimmerman was bad, post Trump is awful

>jesus fucking christ Sup Forums what happened to you
I honestly don't think it can be saved anymore. I don't even think Sup Forums is a majority white anymore, lots of undesirables migrated here.

Lol yes

Kys YouTube failure

sure thing guy