How do we prevent qt white girls from falling victim to the opiate epidemic?

Stop defending Afghan poppy fields.

Keep them away from drug dealing nogs

>brazillian
>white
sorry bub. if anyone has any bit of latin american identiy in themselves they are not white.

fuck them and put babies into them.

Man, it would be nice to spend the afternoon with her...

Boy look at her. She is more white than most Americans

Dismantle the CIA

Brazil is our future

her skin may be pale like an asians, but that doesn't mean asians -- or she -- is white.

humanity is in pain and its crying, the best thing you can do is gather strength yourself and show it too someone you find worthy of it, but you have to be strong enough to be able to get hurt by them, if you truly care, you will have a hard time finding someone worthwhile that isnt already hurt somehow.

>racially Portuguese girls become mongrels if they were born in Brazil

Kill Cia
Kill afghanistan
Kill South america

is.. is she missing an arm?

lol shes nodding off in like every pic

surprised shes not out on the street.

must have a sugar daddy

Quit having children while your still in high school.
If your younger sister is about to go out with a dug dealing loser...punch her in the overaries, ahe will be in to much pain to leave the home.
If it happens to be your wife going out for opiates...kick her in the pussy more than once, then kick her in the overaries twice!! Make sure that go e learns her lesson

Yea thats why she has to use her foot sometimes

drug addiction is darwinism at play

let the wretches of mankind purge themselves

you can't take the latin american upbringing out of someone, so yes.

Brazil also has tons of Slav, German, Italian etc people that never mixed. 56% talking shit about everyone else is tiresome.

A trainspotting shirt, shooting hero.
How edgy?

why would i want to do stop them? heroin, opiates feel aamzng..

>wretches of mankind purge themselves
Some of the most productive people in history have had an addiction

also
>trainspotting t-shirt
teenage degenerate amidst a downward spiral caused by lack of parental attention and general ignorance detected

shame, she's cute

How does Brazil maintain that purity without inbreeding? Or is it because inbreeding

>qt

cancerous fucking virgin

She is a whore. why the fuck would i save her? She can kill herself by overdosing i dont give a fuck lmao. she'd take a niggers load before yours.

I'm not saying they didn't, just that she obviously isn't Hemingway

Are you jealous that Latin Americans possess a vitality that is no longer present in America?

America is like Brazil, except Brazil has fewer mutts

>she isn't Hemingway
How do you know that until she dies? She could revolutionize the way we live some day

Digits confirm

woops, seems like you've got the US and Canada mixed up! that's ok, lots of canadians make that mistake because canada is basically like a cucked version of the US so they don't like to self-identify as canadian but as american.

You tell me what a great afternoon would be like. Post your girl of choice amd describe

Fuck the drugs out of them

Lefty tumblr girl aesthetic annoys the fuck out of me

A lot of the girls in my rural hometown started doing that lefty tumblr aesthetic shit with the dark make up and the instagram photos where they have a weird hand-pose with a serious look pouting their lips and shit

So fucking dumb

>humanity is in pain and its crying, the best thing you can do is gather strength yourself and show it too someone you find worthy of it, but you have to be strong enough to be able to get hurt by them, if you truly care, you will have a hard time finding someone worthwhile that isnt already hurt somehow.

words of wisdom right here. Humanity is in pain and crying, never heard that articulated in the context of today's miserable world.

I would squeeze the fuck out of that tit monkey

She has an army of /r9k/ virgin beta orbiters to fuel her drug habit. She has no need for a sugar daddy.

She doesn't actually do drugs, she just wants the aesthetic of that cultural. See her t-shirt. Probably a nurse or something and thats filled with nothing.

I would teach them Schopenhauer and Buddhism. But not this one, she's got one of those bull-tugging rings. I don't like that because those are only for farm animals.

>no u XDDD

Is your IQ also 56?

She's a heroin user you dirty spic.

>ah yes, there it is! with my hair just right, with this hat, the lighting and the angle, you can't tell that my eyes are unnaturally far apart
nice

The same way that America did. Waves of migration were large enough that several large communities settled all over the country. Brazil and America actually don't have very different racial demographics these days, the only difference is that the USA still has a chance to turn things around because the Anglo-Saxon revolutionary spirit is still at the core of American identity and your whites won't throw it away that easily. In Hueland everyone just accepts their multiculti the same way retarded Canacucks do, because they have a conception of the country as a post-racial state and that's how it's "supposed to be". In Brazil whiteness is discreetly considered a form of upper-classism just by virtue of pure European heritage without being overtly referred to because Latin Americans are cocksucking faggots that love distracting themselves with Marxism.

I googled this instathot and she's a severely psychotic attention-seeking self-mutilating whore, would not touch or even attempt to rehabilitate. She'll just ruin your life like she's ruining her own.

You realize she is wearing a Trainspotting shirt and that post is a quote from the movie, yes?

>Implying her eyes don't make her extra cute.

and get aids in the process

she is from Khabarovsk, Russia

Explain to them that the opiod crises was started by kikes in the pharmaceutical industry to further white genocide. Then show her how all their money goes to spics and niggers. If this doesn't save her, she is not worth saving.

I don't care i'd still ayy her lmao

miss me with that lil peep shit, I outgrew my addictions

>comfy looking girl with green eyes

ok

a girl of my choice wouldn't be a used up drug addict, ill tell ya that.

See it's funny that genetic testing of American whites shows that we're 98% European on average with 200 million people, but testing of Brazilian whites shows they're 85% on average with 100 million people.

It's almost like the racial purity doesn't matter to you subhuman Europeans but the fact you live in a crumbling shithole increasingly overrun by Muslims with no political leaders- even Farage is a civcuck- willing to stop it.

Hope you kill yourself, soyboy.

time to fuck back off to

t. pseudocommunist nation which literally encourages mass race mixing with central asian turks

Gas yourself

who gives a shit, we're all regressing to sub saharans in a century or two.
omae wa mo shindeiru

The Brazilian racial policy was literally "if we invite Italian men to have sex with nigger women then eventually the mulattoes will be mostly white".

>don't have very different racial demographics

Holy shit you actually believe the 56% meme. You're on the same level as retards who actually believe that Argentines aren't white, congrats dumbass.

The Croatian mentality is such that your people would prefer to be bombed by NATO while committing a mass genocide of non-Croats than submit to mongrelization, the whole "Islam is Croatian" meme your fascist government made up notwithstanding. Balkanites will be fine as long as you avoid killing each other.

>how do we prevent qt white girls from falling victim to the opiate epidemic?

You stop giving them drugs?

Seriously everyone who doesn't do drugs needs to realize one thing about them -- drugs lead to sex. It's not just "the drug makes me feel good" it's very much "the drug makes sex feel even better and easier to obtain" for lots of people too. Just like alcohol.

So who do you think is going to OFFERED drugs the most? Cute/hot girls. Just like alcohol. They live in a world where people are constantly giving them opportunities to socialize and since people want them around and want socialize and have sex with them, the drugs make that easier.

How you stop it is you let her fucking know and you call people out on it. Stop acting like she can only have fun and party and enjoy herself if she's fucked up. But of course, the drugs feel good for her so she probably doesn't care people are giving her stuff to eventually, hopefully, fuck her. She's a woman, she exploits the situation all the same.

I don't know what might work for others. I know what worked for me when I realized I was becoming an addict is I realized that I love opiates, like I really reeeeeeeally love opiates on a fundamental level with my soul.

I love them so much that if I was ever really hurt, I might even not notice how fucked up I was, if I was on a nice clean pure high.
But that can't happen if my tolerance is built up.

Whatever happens to me, I AM going to get sick and die some day, Maybe it will be quick, but maybe not. So what I am doing is I am saving opiates for as long as possible, so I can climb inside of that cocoon when I have no other choice.

I have not used for over 20 years after I decided this. I routinely handle opiates at work, and I never even consider taking any.

The thing is with addictions, it seems to me that you need to quit when it's your choice to quit. And a person might not even consider quitting until they're faced with external consequences, and so when they do quit, they're not quitting their addiction, they're trying to manage or avoid consequences.

I'd honestly just hit them up about it when they were doing ok, but I wouldn't really be anti-drug I'd just make fun of them for being stupid with junk when they could just get trashed on booze ect, and laugh at them for being too lazy to drink. I wouldn't even try to foist a motivation upon them.

>He thinks the doctors who were handing painkillers out like candy aren't to blame

>trying to save degenerate druggie subhumans just because they tickle your pickle

White knight faggotry of the extreme sort

RIP mewch girl.

krokodil?

Actual ex heroin addict here. That bitch would die if she used that to shoot heroin.

Heroin is shot using insulin syringes. She's holding what looks like a medical syringe.

In the United states, diabetes syringes typically have orange protectors on the ends

>shooting

pleb drug method
although using is also for fuckin idiots

Wall

underrated. at least someone knows whats going on

is smoking the best method of admission?

This guy knows his shit. Also stop feeding the american. He cant get basic stuff. To much (((media)))

b-but we must support our soldiers
9/11 never forget

Didn't this girl used to go by Anne Frank on Facebook?

is everyone here retarded? the caption is a quote from trainspotting, she's wearing a trainspotting shirt, the syringe is clearly not filled with heroin.

fpbp

>According to the DEA Atkinson was in fact the main supplier of heroin to Harlem drug lord Frank Lucas after the two met in Bangkok around 1974. Atkinson takes issue with the most famous aspect of Lucas' operation, the so-called "Cadaver Connection" in which heroin was smuggled in the coffins of dead American soldiers coming back from Vietnam, instead claiming he smuggled the drugs inside furniture.

Also, it looks like she is in a medical environment and that needle is way too big for normal street drug usage. It is a staged photo.

oh so she's cosplaying.

>in 2017 it's fashionable and cool to be a drug addict

exactly. The fact that the needle is clear should have been a dead giveaway to anyone with half a brain.

And I would've gotten away with it. If it wasn't for you meddling wh*toids

Are drug using whites really worth saving?

No, shoving it up your arse in liquid form and letting it absorb into your bowels is. Lasts longer, more bang for your buck.

But fuck drugs. Dont use them and dont support the nigger/arab crime underbelly that distributes this shit

They have to save themselves.