Time Magazine

So what the hell is going on with Trump and Time Magazine? Did Trump actually lie about this? Did Time? I really can't figure this shit out.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/934189999045693441

twitter.com/TIME/status/934231984099995649

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Time says it didn't comment
I would laugh if Trump released the phone call, I assume all his calls are recorded.

I trust Trump more than TIME magazine.

I also watched them reset their poll twice.

who has been a confirmed liar more - time or trump ?

I don't know what the deal is, but I can guarantee that Trump will win big and make Time bend the knee before all is said and done.

THIS
Time resets the poll anytime it's higher than 5-10%

Good
Trust authority always user, thats the only way to have a superior intellectual advantage

Didn't TIME reset their poll twice whenever Trump hit past 10% and no on else was anywhere near it?

I was in the threads for the voting like last week.

The statement is neither a confirmation nor denial of what Trump said happened. They called him to plan ahead for photos and interview (like any magazine would) before the selection.

They didn't comment on "their choice", they discussed the (high) possibility of him being chosen.

He should be person of the year.
le racism and politics aside, Trump is by far one of the most influential and most talked about people in history. But TIME will give it to some irrelevant shitskin woman none of us have ever heard of before.

trump spergs out on twitter every year about time's person of the year shit

Trump as usual is probably right

Notice how TIME didn't deny that they called him -- they just reiterated their official policy on the Person of the Year reveal

>Trust authority always
He simply said he trusts Trump more than Time magazine. In a capitalist society they are both “Authority” and he never said “I always trust Trump”. Neck yourself you illiterate queer

Yeah or they'll give it to "the refugees" or "DREAMers" or some bullshit

If you spam click no, clinton's is the only one that moves the yes/no choices. If you were hovering the upper part of "no" and spam clicking when the clinton pane comes up, you would hit yes.

>inb4 fake news

I'm pretty sure TIME has never given Person of the Year to the same person two years in a row, so they might force someone else as their choice.

This. In the end he always wins.

thicc boy

BBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

I noticed this. Same thing that ads do when you're about to click something. It shifted right as I was about to click no and hers is the only one that did it. TIME MUST be stopped.

>time nominated him
>He told them to go fuck themselves and he let >everybody know
>time was embarrassed

Trump 2020

>Time magazine isn't authority
Jesus is this your first day in the ZOGpocalypse?

Obongo got it twice

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

>Puts focus on how they choose person of the Year
Questions

>tfw you have a fucking senile, loser of a man-child for a president

They started it by politicizing his selection with the devil horns and "President of the Divided States of America" title. Even when they included Hitler on the cover they had the decency of making the cover nonpartisan.

Doesn't matter. Trump can honestly say whatever he wants and his followers will believe it, not because they're idiots, but because his opponents have proven themselves to be biased and untrustworthy again and again. As long as he's careful not to tell an outright lie, his word is law.

They probably had to remove all of the Russian bots that voted on the poll.

Clearly they wouldn't try to influence the results in any way that could indicate bias.

yes. I saw him get up to 29% before they reset it the first time.

stfu queer you are illiterate.

this. time is a being gay, [spoiler]time and time again[/spoiler]

Don't talk about turnbull like that, bigger T-Trump supporter in the house

Given the media's record they're probably just backpedaling to try to BTFO Trump

Did lying jews who lie about everything and calculate every move to damage trump tell lies to try to damage trump?

I don’t know guy, this seems like a real mysterious mystery

I said twice in a row

Obama won in 2008 and 2012. I never said nobody won it twice. I'm pretty sure Stalin and FDR have both got it 2 or 3 times, just never consecutively.

Cry moar faggot

Trump doesn't lie. You figure it out.

no, they are going to give it to #METOO
>most virtue signalling of virtue signalling
>but also makes them look relevant since dems are turning out to be rapists

cap this

This, anyone who would trust Time Magazine at all is mentally ill

Kek, Trump is the only clear choice for person of the year.

time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/

Retards of a feather will get gassed together...

that's the lousiest photoshop job ever.
>cut and paste big squares
>leave the square marks
>no liquify

This. Time is attempting a clever non-denial that will lead people to believe they're implying Trump is making up the whole story without them having to go so far as to outright claim he is, since it would be a lie.

Time Magazine is a fake news publication and a fucking joke. Anyone who spends money on it is a literal fucking retard.

If Time had any balls at all they'd make Trump Person of the Year because, like, OBVIOUSLY he's had more impact on the world than any other single person.

Who did it better, lads? As much as I like Trump (minus the kikery), Adolf will always a special place in my heart

Time MoTY:

>2016 - Trump
>2017 - Trump
>2018 - Mueller

Why don’t you make me

Those were all russian bots. Jesus,

i'll take "mass media" for two hundred alex

does anyone have photo proof of this?

"Hackers"

Both statements are plausibly true.

The people in the editorial offices would know who's naturally leading, and Trump is a contender anyways, as he dominates political discussion.

Some reporter trying to get an interview could honestly use the man of the year thing to try to give him a better case.

>trump puts PROBABLY in allcaps
>incorrect
i don't know, saying maybe nowadays is just like making a hard stance now

Haven't you noticed by now most of what the President says turns out to be true
pay attention

Which one of you was this?

They're playing semantics games. Time is full-on globalist propaganda, should be obvious by now

Fuck, I want some Jolt Cola.

Time is lying in their response look at that. Trump's claim isn't even going against what Time is saying. Jesus Time is losing it.

Time is also an authority you retarded liberal faggot

As long as #MeToo or Dreamers doesn't win I'll be happy. My mom is dumb enough to have a subscription to this filth

Ugh our “”””””president””””””” talks and types like a 14 yr old girl

Of course Trump lied. Trump has been butt-blasted over TIME for a decade. He legit had fake TIME magazine covers in his golf courses printed up.

Trump said "PROBABLY" for a reason, AKA he was fucking lying. How dumb are you chumps to not know by now Trump is one lying motherfucker.

allahu ackbar

lmao they didn't even deny anything

let's all laugh at time magazine, as if anyone reads that garbage

The TIME tweet is a bit more sincere and time sensitive.

sorry you are becoming a diverse shit hole as well. suffer with us

"Time doesn't comment on its choice until publication"

But trump isn't talking about Time commenting on its choice. He's talking about a phone call Time gave him. Nice try, Time.

>Implying there was any phonecall
OH NO NO NO
*Inhales*

you can be pretty sure they'll comment on this further, they need to milk this one for as long as possible to stave off irrelevance

Why are you larping? Go find a girlfriend autist.

(((They'll))) keep reseting it until they get pic related.

GRANDLD BRRRAAAPPPHHHH

I wonder how upset the average aussie is they didnt invent amerimongrel

so this whole presidency is an elaborate way for US citizens to dislike their country in order to facilitate strong cities, right?

I'm sure he and the rest of Cadre believe they're doing a great job.

Time says it's not their policy to talk about it
Not that it didn't happen
It's a "that doesn't SOUND like us" denial

>I trust Trump more than TIME magazine.
This.

I think someone was playing a joke on Trump and he fell for it.

cognitive dissonance

Time never denied they called

From never land or wherever the fuck you are? Doubt it

You guys are right, Trump never commented on the process for selecting POTY. So when Time said he was wrong about how they selected POTY, that doesn't really make any sense. He just listed some shit they did, which they didn't specifically deny.

you or one of your family members will die soon

The power of KEK and brings nothing but misery and death upon the house of those who speak ill of the Lord's chosen one

how did this happen?

I don't even know who that is. So obviously they've made a huge impact

He should be person of the year no other president has made more headlines as him

He's that Saudi prince that recently arrested all his family.

you forgot to use the lgbt flag, faggot

>Trump lies once again about praise he didn't actually receive, gets called out, details at 11

>hey mr. president youve been nominated for times person of the year
>FUCK YEAH
>If you are voted to be such you will have the option of a photoshoot and interview
soyboy trump doesnt want to leave his room because he's scared of being assassinated every day
>oh.... s-sorry... im busy doing uh..
>turns down his gameboy
>presidential duties
>trump goes on twitter
>I was TOLD I was PROOOBABLY gonna be times MAN OF THE YEAR
>B-but I'm too cool for that... I turmed them down.
>I'm still cool, rightt guize?

The key world PROBABLY
Someone PROBABLY called him and said they where thinking of him for a possible candidate for person of year award

If he's just making it up, why didn't TIME say "we didn't call the president?" They instead said he's incorrect about how they choose Person of the Year and they don't comment on their choice until after, neither of which have anything to do with what Trump said.

Trump always lies about this kind of stuff or at least doesn't say the full truth but, who cares? It's fucking hilarious how they get all mad and flustered at something so inconsequential and it also lets him focus on what's important while the retards in the left fight over petty things

Time said he was wrong about how they choose a Man of Year. Basically they said he was wrong about something he didn't say. Either they told him he has to agree to an interview or not, and a photoshoot.

Time is full of shit. They didn't give man of millennium to Columbus, but to one of their fellow tribesmen (Einstein), and then it was for man of century. Didn't they notice that going from 1999 to 2000 constitutes a bigger change than a century?

>Einstein
Even in physics, surely Newton would take precedence?

It's difficult to say. Newton was a genius of course, but Einstein is a legit contender for smartest person who ever lived. Newton described some basic models of simple physics, but Einstein revolutionized the way we think about the universe. I understand why they would pick him.

fuck Einstein

Ayo FUCK TRUMP BRUH!

wow r00d