All along, Robert Mueller has been setting up no-win situations for the various players in the Trump-Russia scandal...

All along, Robert Mueller has been setting up no-win situations for the various players in the Trump-Russia scandal. He pursued state level charges against Paul Manafort that Donald Trump couldn’t pardon. He targeted Michael Flynn’s son in order to get Flynn to decide to flip. And now he’s backed Trump into a corner where he ultimately couldn’t get away with pardoning Flynn either.

>le trump-russia scandal
>everyone indicted so far has had absolutely nothing to do with russia

bravo mueller

Yeah, if he could just speed things up so we can get this narcissistic child out of office before christmas, that would be great.

SOON.

Yesss. Yess. Good.

I love unrealistic bedtime stories. Do another one.

>I TURNED DOWN TIME MAGAZINE
>paywalls Sup Forums
>sniffles slightly in odd fashion
>drinks high silicon fiji water with his squirrel hands

>people are actually too dumb to realize Mueller is just stretching this shit out as long as possible for a steady paycheck

>it's the 1000+ Indictments Sorter Machine

the russia thing is going to turn out to be one big fat nothing burger on Trump and then turn on Clinton and Obama for the Uranium One deal, and then what, faggots?

I can't wait until Drumpf is impreached and Hillary Clinton becomes president.

She won by over 3 million votes, she should have been president to begin with. #stillwithher

>mfw people unironically believe this

>one little tiny committee hearing
>pro israel manic person and "they knew why I was shit"

Mueller is either Trumps boy, or irrelevant. U1 connections will block a fair trail on Trump. Glad to see the Podesta Group gone. Keep it up Mueller. MAGA

taking down the first truly treasonous manchurian president in american history is no mean feat, and beyond 3D chess, if he pulls it off, Mueller will go down in history with FDR and George Washington

Trump will soon bring out his desperation move to impugn Mueller, GOP tried to impugn him a month ago but that got laughed off the news.

Trumps game of gaming the media attention span with laughably stupid tweets has run out of steam

oct 30. a day in infamy nobody will forget. and it's not even close to being over

>Manafort
>absolutely nothing to do with Russia
Ok

You're retarded. And you believing the MSM is fucking amazingly shortsighted.

When this fairytale falls apart, will you finally kill yourself? Please?

Keep dreaming faggot.

Hi, Shareblue.

let them go. its going to be an entertaining 7 years

do you think its still shareblue though? I mean of course the shills glow in the dark as so not-pol, and they all say the same things, but shareblue? didn't they get irrelevant?

how about the shareblue memo that they could only get paid if they replaced EVERY incidence of 'Trump' with 'Drumpf'? seriously thought they were gone though.

Oh that's right, SOROS dumped another 18billion into them and Media Matters.

Lol, go back to r/politics if you actually believe the Mueller investigation is doing anything.

I check r/politics every now and then to see what the sheep are up to, and it's sucking eachothers tiny dicks every time.