So why doesn't she just touch a villain and lift him up mid-way to the stratosphere and then release?

So why doesn't she just touch a villain and lift him up mid-way to the stratosphere and then release?

Literally 95% of bad guys couldn't survive this. Like what's the Handyman gonna do about it? Nothing.

Splash - crack - dead.

She can't

She can lift up persons just fine.

why is she so bland. she is like sakura 2.0

>combat skills
>not as good as the main protag
>serve nothing more than a love interest
>no defining physical characteristics

I don't read the mango but didn't she have a good fight against Bakugou?

Touching him in the first place is the issue. She has no range, even assuming she and shigaraki touch each other at the same time, she'd still just die.

Whoa, that makes me realize

>poor shigaraki can never touch her butt and fondle her titties without crumbling them instantly

no wonder he is a villain.

Yeah no, not even close.

Shigaraki's powers aren't instant, Uraraka's are. She might get hurt but he is long gone.

>even assuming she and shigaraki touch each other at the same time, she'd still just die
It's not like she has to touch him for a long time. His power turns people to stop rather slowly. And if she only touches him for an instant at most she'll lose is some skin on the tips of her fingers.

I thought her powers were just to cancel out gravity, not control it. So she'd whack him and he'd just sit there, not automatically drift off into the sky.

Her power is just 0 gravity. She still need to apply force, just like she did with the tenis ball.

Its not that simples.

Literally all that takes is to touch him in an uppercut, then the nanosecond of remaining motion is enough to send him flying upwards with no stopping.

Haven't you seen Gravity? Shaking my heads.

Exactlly. Someone finally paid attention.

If she wacks someone her powers cancel out the gravity, which means the only acting force is now the way she pushed you, and if it was up you are going up.

Ironically idiots think they are smart

She is not that strong, come on, do you even know how gravity works?

Of course, he will keep going up, until her punch's force end, but in the meantime a villain would try to hurt her.

Her power is more like: She touch it, the enemy float and now he cant dodge. Someone else follow up and rekt.

>Shaking my heads.
So what? Are you shaking the head of your dick, too?

Her power is Faux-Super Strength you act like she cant just pick up a car and throw it at a bitch

it fight didn't even matter

>until her punch's force end

With no gravity, the force will never end

Because this is shonen and she is an archetype rather than a deep character.

How so?

No once the force runs out he will just stay there.

She cant. Just because a thing has no weight, it doenst mean it has no mass, she still has to be strong enough to fling it.

Well, technically, since the Earth's atmosphere isn't frictionless, unless she hit him incredibly hard he would most likely stop way before he got to a height that he would die from. Break his legs at worst.

The force won't run out though, there is no opposing force.

Back to school for you

In true vaccum, yes. Otherwise, no.

she lost. nothing came out of it. her whole development is that she wants to be like deku

She flung a support beam like it was no problem, pretty sure a car will be fine.

If gravity is cancelled doesn't that mean that the normal force exerted by Earth would give him acceleration and thus move him toward space?

Air resistance, you retard.

In case you aren't trolling, there is air resistance since the atmosphere isn't a vacuum, but filled with particles.

All he would have to do is perform swimming-like motions to get down, assuming she didn't send him going up that fast.

It should work that way, but it would make her power completely broken. Everything she touches would just get flung off the earth immediately.

You are right about that. So its pretty much what the author decide if Ochako can or cannot do.

ITT: Nobody understands physics.

All posters get an F.

Air resistance isn't that great, while it would slow a person down, gravity does 90% of the work. So sure you might stop with air resistance but it would take quite a while

I fucking hate physics
Only class I almost failed in my life.

>there is no opposing force
>what is air friction
Kys mongoloid

Normal force would refer to the force the desk applies so that the book is staying still on the desk, rather than falling through it or some shit.

If there was no gravity then the desk wouldn't need to exert force on the book, so the normal force would be 0.

But I'm just getting trolled aren't I?

When you think about it, the earth is spinning, and rotating around the sun, which is rotating around the galaxy, which is chugging along away from the big bang.

So if you stopped a person from being affected by gravity, how fucked would they be?

see you shrunk dick four eyed idiot

>Sup Forums screams at eachother for not understanding the gravitational force

The question you really need to ask is why the subject maintains its momentum relative to the spin of the earth instead of rapidly losing it, attaining terminal velocity relative to the earth's spin in the direction opposite the earth's spin.

Anything should be destroyed almost instantly oh wait it's a dumb manga and fuck you people.

On Uraraka's side, her ability has a stack effect in that the weight of all objects affected by it continue to affect her as well until she voluntarily cancels the stack.

There's also Shigaraki's killing range and effect timer. The most likely reason Aizawa didn't lose his right arm was that his negate power cut Disintegration at the source (i.e., looking at Shigaraki). If he had been rendered completely blind, he would've lost his arm (and Tsuyu would've lost her face, if not her whole self).

>it's a dumb manga and fuck you people.

you take that back. we haven't had this kind of manga since naruto

>Air resistance isn't that great
Yes it is
Drag force is 1/2*(air density)*(velocity)^2*(drag coefficent)*(cross section area)
A human body's cross section is around 2m*0.5m so 1m^2
Air density is 1.2 kg/m^3
Let's assume the human body has a half cylinder section so the coefficent is 0.42
Let's say Ochako throws a guy at 10m/s (wich assumes that she's pretty strong since you're accelerating 80kg at that velocity)
The drag force would be 25N wich corresponds to a 0.32 m/s^2 initial acceleration, this will decrease as the speed decreases in the end slowing the guy to a stop in about 1-2 minutes
So stop talking out of your ass he wouldn't reach outer space.

You're all ignoring the real problem with OP's suggestion. Uraraka is not a killer. She would never do something like that, even if she was capable of it. Plus heroes killing frequently are likely to be arrested themselves.

Fug i meant 3.2 m/s^2 so he would slow down in less of a minute for sure

She's a hero not a killer.

>Uraraka is not a killer.
>She's a hero not a killer.

>Being fooled this hard by the traitor.

I ran a sim and (with your values) I'm getting the baddie is 337 meters up and moving at 3.46 m/s after 60 seconds

A minute later he's at 497 at 2.1m/s
At ten minutes it's 949 meters and 0.5 m/s

>she pokes a bad guy
>bad guy strangles her to death

Dang.

Sounds kind of hot, to be honest. I bet she'd have an orgasm before she dies.

Considering the speed at which the earth is moving you'd probably wouldn't even hear them scream

Because she only removes gravity.
It's the same reason which makes baloons not blow the fuck up right after they start floating.

>nothing came out of it.
Speedreader-kun go home

>70 chapters later and nothing but "I want deku d"
Great character 10/10

Son...do you know how fast you've been reading?

She would either have to become a really fast person or adapt in other ways.

Like dressing up a slutty pizza delivery girl and getting close to the bad guys that way.

I'm glad it's a 100% given that they are going to end up together.

same was said about sakura and naruto. look how that work out

>So if you stopped a person from being affected by gravity, how fucked would they be?

Not that much because they still carry with them the same velocity they had before they were touched. The only thing that changes is that Earth's acceleration is now cancelled, meaning they are no longer being pulled towards the center so they would start sliding off in a tangent into space. Which would be stopped soon due to air resistance.

That was never said about them, what are you smoking.

Either way, Tsuyu is the Sakura equivalent here.

Sakura wasn't the first girl interested in him, so she didn't win. First girl interested in a guy wins (so for Deku it's Uraraka guaranteed) in Naruto and its offsprings (i.e. BNHA).

>meaning they are no longer being pulled towards the center so they would start sliding off in a tangent into space.

Scratch that, the Earth is moving at the same speed as you, so they'd just sit in the atmosphere.

Still he's not going nowhere near outer space

>same was said about sakura and naruto
KEK

You mean idiot high school shippers. No one ever thought those two would be together. No one with a functioning IQ.

Huh literally this actually.

You'd still have the original vector tangent to earth's surface though so from your prospective you would start slowing ascending as earth rotates under you while in reality you are just going your merry way in a straight line

Hori literally doesn't know how to use her power. I think he didn't consider all the implications. Momo's power is the same and he handwaves it with dumb shit about how she doesn't want to hurt the economy.

Do you call everyone a speedreader who doesn't agree with your stupid opinions

I kinda realized that we won't get the Stain arc in this second season and that bums me out.

The Sports Festival arc has a ton of character development but it's not really a great hook on its own to carry a season because there's nothing really at stake.

Anyone who said that was an idiot.

>I kinda realized that we won't get the Stain arc in this second season and that bums me out.

If it's another 13 episode cour how the hell are they gonna do it?

The sports festival is 21 chapters, which is how many chapters season 1 covered.

The stain arc is like 17-18?

So nearly 40 chapters in 13 episodes.

>Gets BTFO
>Y-y-y-y-you're opinion is stoopid

Sasuage Speedreader-kun

I mean what else do you call someone who glosses over part of the story and the tries to have an opinion? He could call them retarded but that's kinda rude

>arrested
No cop is going after a criminal when there's a good chance of horrific death.

Shonen usually have shitty female characters that serve no purpose other than fapbait

Why doesn't deku just throw everyone off the earth?

Someone didn't take hs physics

And the same happened with Ichigo and Rukia. So, there's that.

Your stuttering sure proved me wrong

He's not strong enough. Not even All Might at the height of his power could do that.

It's already been explained user.

Ruika didn't win because she wasn't the first girl interested in Ichigo. Orihime was and that's why she won.

Normal force only exist because of the laws of motion. If there is a force, there is an equal and opposite force. With the book on the table, the normal force is exerted because the book is pressed down by gravity. Without that downward pressure from gravity, there is no normal force.

Sup Forums really sucks at basic physics

Most of Sup Forums are highschool dropouts or kids who haven't taken Physics yet.

I suppose, at least it's not like Sup Forums where there's more of an expectation for them to know a subject

The pair that got the most developed relationship on screen is naruto and sakura. sasuke shown 0 interest in sakura throughout the show and likewise with naruto and hinata. You think the canon shipping would be done with the pair with the most developed relationship.

Completely irrelevant. As I said in my post; first girl who is interested in a guy = wins. The girl gets what she wants in Japan. Nothing else is important but what the girl demands.

I'm sorry, user. It seems you have autism. Because you don't understand basic social interaction. Not all relationships are romantic. So even if Naruto and Sakura have the most developed relationship, it doesn't mean anything because it's also a platonic relationship.

>Heroes killing people

>Not all relationships are romantic.

well no shit sherlock. for a long running series people are accustomed seeing these two all the time. this isn't a romance novel so seeing sakura and naruto isn't farfetched.

That way you remove the threat permanently.
And also if you blow someone the fuck out in public, everyone else will think twice or thrice before ie. littering or jaywalking.

>so seeing sakura and naruto isn't farfetched
Yeah, it kind of is. Considering there is not a single scene which actually pairs them up romantically.

Yea but she can't send people up fast enough before she throws up and releases

>he doesn't know what greentexts mean
fast AND new
wew

Has that been done before?
I mean I know one anime that covered 33 chapters in 10 episodes and an OVA but THIS manga can get really text heavy in some parts, honestly I think it's going to cliffhang on Stain Arc.
Or be 2 cour, which is the better option