Perfect manga's don't ex

>Perfect manga's don't ex..

How was the madman able to create such a fantastic story with nice characters + good art?

I just finished the Golden Age arc and that "whole event" sort of demotivated me into continuing reading. Whats the main reason to keep going?

It only has good art. You just have the reading comprehension of a middle schooler

> that "whole event" sort of demotivated me
why? You were told that Griffith is evil and everybody died before the flashback even started.

Fuck off with your shitty memes

Its not that great and later it goes to shit.
Should have ended years ago

>fantastic story
lol

>we did it gats, we truly are the berserker

Really?

Badass moments from guts and good art

t.loli fapper

Wrong

By never actually having to finish it.

It's easy to write a cool story if you aren't worried about ending it.

>implying Miura hasn't already written the ending
>implying the ending isn't obvious and foreshadowed

The ending is guts killing Griffith off and living with casca a peaceful life right?

Go back to Sup Forums

No its a 5 chapter homo sex scene each chapter taking 2 years to release.

This.

>Griffith is evil meme

Griffith will save the world.

that panel gets me everytime

Is it just the fact that it's slow as shit with only monthly releases when it's not on hiatus? Would Berserk be better if it were a consistent, weekly release even at the sacrifice of the art?

>Boat.

Goddammit. Makes me laugh every time

Fuck all you Sup Forumsutistic fucks. even Sup Forums is better talking about manga compared to you

You have to go back.

Hey, man, I'm . You can't blame me for trying to bring up a point to talk about. Well I guess you just did so maybe it's better you stick with talking about manga on Sup Forums and see how that works out for you.

I unironically agree

>better
>Vagabond is a "literally who" manga
By all means, let them stay there

shoulda ended long time ago

>t. Faggotbond fag
No if it would sacrifice the art it wouldn't get better

>implying I wouldn't choose to post in the other thread over this one since this one was started with a shitty Sup Forums meme and I actually care about this board
Stop being a faggot. Come home and let's continue on why Griffith was right.

>No if it would sacrifice the art it wouldn't get better
Most of the complaints, not that there aren't others, I see is just how slow the pacing is combined with the infrequent releases. The boat meme in particular was a prevalent one. The Miura will die before finishing Berserk as well as how many anons died before Guts got off the boat were two more. The art is my personal favorite draw to the manga but I personally wouldn't mind a slight quality drop to see Miura just get on with it. Not that that hasn't happened anyway with Miura trying out digital drawing.

Because he was inspired by the true GOAT manga.

Suck my dick, Berserk sucks.

Thanks for the bump, nigger

Anytime faggot.

Just like your mom.

This is the day Sup Forums became better than Sup Forums

Like I care. Berserk still sucks.
Stay on Sup Forums and dont come back

Well then go back there crossboarder scum

As a general rule of thumb, anything talked about outside of its normal board is usually discussed better. I've seen anime threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums that are more civil than most threads on Sup Forums. Go to Sup Forums for some vidya discussion? Good luck. Yet once in awhile you have some decent threads on Sup Forums about games, mainly jrpg or anime themed.

It's weird but it is what it is.

go back to your jew cucklandia, and stay there faggot

Because people with low powerlevels have shit taste
Its not surprising at all that any casual would gobble berserk up

Why would I these are Sup Forums colonies.

You're right. As example naruto fans always have a general on /vg/ although it is pretty dead

No ahmed

Trump election was a mistake

Quads of truth

>Perfect manga
>Berserk

you dumb faggot

Don't even get me started, This shit is like 30 years old, it inspired naruto. Without berserk, we wouldn't have nearly as good "useless cunts" archetype, based of Casca, like Sakura, Misa Amane, Orihime Inoue, Nina Einstein, etc.

Useless cunts are the center of manga and anime, without them mcs couldn't be as badass as they are.

Other than the garbage second half of volume 9, Battle Angel Alita was pretty fucking good.

I remember BAA fondly but when I go back and look at it the arcs are all pretty fucking retarded, and the asspulls are astronomical.

I'm not really certain an action series can be the greatest manga of all time- there's never a good balance between the amount of action and development.

By ripping off Devilman and Violence Jack

There's a lot of Hellraiser and The Evil Dead in there as well. Doesn't mean it's bad though.

Good thing it's better than both those irrelevant and outdated manga in every aspect then.

So uh anybody want to discuss Berserk?

I'll start. Why did Griffith go full retard after Guts left?

Sorry but this is a shitposting thread

Ever since the electric cloud monster it's went to shit desu. I wouldn't really care if the current rpg party was killed off

That's basically painted out for you

the only way for it to end without it being anticlimactic would be for guts to learn forgiveness

>I found you griffith!
>*dead*
>there, now it's all over

Just realized something rewatching the 97 show
Guts' dream is to be a hero, he just hasn't realized it yet.
Griffith is immoral and his dreams speech disgusted Guts because he didn't realize at the time that he wanted to be a hero and Griffith was in his way
He was happy with the Hawks, because he enjoyed protecting them. Once that was over that feeling left and he didn't know why.

>Perfect manga's

>manga's

Could it be...

saved