Taking down the first truly treasonous manchurian president in american history is no mean feat, if he succeeds...

taking down the first truly treasonous manchurian president in american history is no mean feat, if he succeeds, Mueller will go down in history with FDR and George Washington

Trump will soon bring out his desperation move to impugn Mueller, GOP tried to impugn him a month ago but that got laughed off the news.

Trumps childish game of gaming the media attention span with laughably stupid tweets has run out of steam

imagine licking that rough leather face

Trump's only hope is for Putin to take out Mueller with some Polonium Tea (tm)

But it will be futile as the findings and indictments are already filed

Obama will be the first president prosecuted and convicted for treason.

What’s the punishment for treason again faggot?

>Mueller will go down in history with FDR and George Washington

let me fucking tell you something right now, some crooked prosecutor doesn't even get to be mentioned in the same sentence as George Washington

this guy Mueller fucking ignored all the insider trading that went down on 9/11 like it didn't even happen, obvious foreknowledge of the attacks and he said nothing, buried it, did not prosecute the guilty or investigate

that guy has a lot of fucking redemption before he can even be considered clean

hahah greetings comrade, I hope your shift is a profitable one

>Trump's only hope is for Putin to take out Mueller with some Polonium Tea (tm)
why you think Putin lost one of his friends when the WTC blew up? at the point I'm assuming Trump had a put option placed just like everyone else

Don't you shills realize by now that Mueller is working for Trump?

Mariotti explains that “a pardon of Flynn could be used by Mueller as evidence of Trump’s ‘corrupt intent’ to prove obstruction, because it could indicate Trump’s strong desire to relieve Flynn of criminal liability. A Manafort pardon wouldn’t impact an obstruction case.” (link).

In other words, if Trump did pardon Flynn, it would serve to greatly increase the odds that Mueller can ultimately nail Trump for obstruction of justice. Thus Trump faced a no-win situation. By not pardoning Flynn, Trump is now vulnerable to whatever testimony and evidence Flynn serves up against him. But if he had pardoned Flynn, he would have been legally vulnerable in a different way.

OP being a faggot, sage

yes, it all ties back to pizzagate, right?

Is Brock still alive, faggot?

>Don't you shills realize by now that Mueller is working for Trump?
listen up champ I'm going to explain this so anybody could fucking understand it, you know about Trump and his loyalty? do you think he would be loyal to some person or group who saved his life?
I think he would,

now examine this news article from 1989 explaining how one of Trump's helicopter's exploded, he was supposed to be on board, he wasn't, who would have been in a position to tip him off to a mob attempt on his life by sabotaging the helicopter?

who is always listening to everything the mafia says?

Trump works for those people ever since 1989 obviously

wake the fuck up

Op is a kike

Trump's FBI? Makes sense, I think you're on to something.

retardsage

thanks for image.

Trump's uncle was involved with FBI. i.e. Fred Trump was brought in by FBI to archive Tesla's notes and lab.

Mueller is either the classic redemption character arc (cut a deal) or he was /ourguy/ from the beginging; everyone forgets this is the first time in decades that a criminal syndicate hasnt been in control of the DoJ. Keep head down; remember everything.

>Mueller is either the classic redemption character arc (cut a deal) or he was /ourguy/ from the beginging;
or he's just covering the asses that need covering, Hillary, DNC Bernie, etc

>this is the first time in decades that a criminal syndicate hasnt been in control of the DoJ.
last I checked it's basically the same people there, I just gave you the info proving Trump has been working with the FEDS since his days in Atlantic City in the 80s

Mueller met with Trump in the days right before his appointment as the SC. He met with Trump to 'interview for the FBI director job'. In reality, he was applying for the SC job.

SC serves at the pleasure of the POTUS.

> same people
sure, there are a lot of career people in the DoJ. However, Sessions desides what's what as far as what to investigate and who to prosecute. That's all you need. And that is the difference between then and now.

If you think such a improbable master stroke is beyond Trump's ability, you haven't been paying attention.

> assume as fact that Trump had been tipped and let his employees burn to death for no reason

Also, just because someone has relationships with employees of the FBI doesn't mean that they are working with the FBI. How do you know they wouldn't tip an ordinary citizen. Also, if it was a tip, the FBI would KNOW that Trump knowingly allowed those people to die.

Get back on the reservation, user.