Hey, Sup Forums? I have a question. If you're dating a girl, and she is raped, is that still considered being a cuck...

Hey, Sup Forums? I have a question. If you're dating a girl, and she is raped, is that still considered being a cuck? Or is it only if she intentionally cheats? Asking for a friend.

>is that still considered being a cuck?
That is the original definition of a cuck

Fuck you

If it is truly rape, every definition of honor dictates that that man must be killed. Anything but that is cuckery. Allowing him to escape is cucked. Allowing him to be prosecuted by the (((law))) is cucked. Defending your woman's honor is defending your own.

No, it is theft. The fucker that raped your gf stole your property and since you cannot retrieve it the only solution is to kill him as an example to other males in the tribe.

If you kill the rapist, then no you aren't a cuck. If he lives you are a cuck

Depends if you believe her. If you do, your friend has been cucked.

I have to agree. If your woman is serious wife then you must kill the rapist. If not there will never be closure and you will life a life with a damaged woman.

OK you must defend your honor.
Kill the rapist.

Depends on whether it’s a real rape or the new age trendy “rape” that makes a woman oh so brave and strong.

If it was legit rape and not "whoops I made a mistake rape you need to kill the rapist. No vengeance = cuck

If you don't kill the rapist then yes. Honestly I would dump her she is soiled goods at that point. You know she came all over that dudes dick. That's just how the female body works.

Had a gf claim she was raped by a guy
Turned out that she was lying and it was consensual.
Glad I didn't kill the guy
Dumped the bitch though.

Will you go to hell if you kill him?

You have to kill the rapist. Cucks will say
>let the law deal with it
or
>get her therapy
or
>it's not worth it man, think of the kids
But all this is bullshit because if you don't, she'll never believe you can protect her again, and THAT will be absorbed into your family psychology.

No. That was the original sentencing for rape in the Bible.

If she didn't get the shit beat out of her or threatened with her life in such a way that she was made to do it, then it wasn't rape.
Women's legs are strong. You can't spread them with just your hands and pin her down too.
Goro from Mortal Kombat could rape this way.
Not you.

cuck comes from the cuckoo bird which lays its egg in the nests of other birds so they take care of its offspring

you're cucked if you're raising the offspring of some other guy

so your girlfriend being raped doesn't mean she cucked you

her giving birth to a kid and you raising it with her does mean you've been cucked

I hope this explains everything

t. reddit spacing because I'm from reddit

Only if he doesn't kill the rapist.

yes. Rape victims are riddled with emotional baggage nobody really wants to deal with.

plus they claim rape all the time when in reality they got shitfaced then railroaded

If woman gitnrapes, she be put in her sef in dem sitcheeashuns. She ho bag man... Bruv has a go and strech it owt 4 ye.

This happened to an ex of mine. She said she was raped at a concert but wouldn't give details. I dumped her and called her a slut. I'd suggest doing the same

nailed it.

Technically, yes. You were cuckolded.

But, atleast you don't enjoy it.

That said, her story is the most popular one used by cheating girls who don't want to tell their boyfriend's that they cheated.

Look up the stories of false rape accusations. The girl almost always claimed it was rape to cover up infidelity.

Define rape.

That's why in Islam they behead the woman to preserve the family and the man's honor.

No. But you will likely go to prison where you will spread your buttcheeks for Bubu. But hey, at least you're not a cuck. I don't necessarily disagree with vigilante justice, but the law does.

No.

A step parent is a cuck. Men raising and paying for someone elses kid is a cuck.