Trump is the Best President Ever

>Building a wall
>Shrinking Federal Government
>Making America great again and strong against China and Russia
>Cutting CIA funding to "moderate" beheaders
>FCC pick literally used daily stormer being stut down as evidence for censorship under Net Neutrality
>Respects free speech
>Signed anti-human trafficking bill (next Abe Lincoln????)
>Uses 4D chess to get what he wants, sent missiles to Syria when his real intention was helping Assad, how brilliant is that?

Why is Trump not made the Monarch of America?

>Not built
>Shrinking by non-appointment
>Lol
>True
>Maybe
>No
>Wow it's fucking nothing
>U wot

I rocked my Trump shirt running in Lake Merritt in Oakland, California yesterday and some guy actually shouted "nice shirt"! This is Oakland, notorious leftwing territory, BLM and heavily Hillary and Bernie territory.

I hope some one beats the shit out of you.

I'm ready to fight. I'm a former active duty Leatherneck who isn't a stranger to fights, having training in Western boxing as well as Muay Thai. Any of these fuckers wanna go I'm ready.

Not to mention faggots like you and your peers need 10 to 1 odds to fight some elderly Vet in a Wheelchair. I shit on you and all your faggot Antifa friends.

>I hope some one beats the shit out of you.
Are you offering free handies for magamericans? Cause if so I'm interested.

Shadilay.

A ballsy endeavor. I wore this to workout at our campus gym in Berkeley and was promptly kicked out by some fuckin libshit commies.

Get some of your boys together and go back. Fuck these leftists. This is still a free country and any leftists trying to bully needs to get popped in the mouth.

Geotus

Don't let them kick you or next time

They've actually been repealing a lot of regulations.

One of the few things he's actually accomplished - thank God. That Tax plan and Healthcare plan the Repubs have been pushing out are complete shit.

>sent missiles to Syria when his real intention was helping Assad, how brilliant is that?
Please tell me how brilliant that was, I'm out of the loop.

Killing net neutrality makes trump a bigly faggot.

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET

Actually tho

It's time for Trump to resign.

Too bad he is 70. Dictator for life won't be long enough.

orly

works for me, don't need niggers who can't pay a dollar chatting with me. it will totally cut down on the shills

oy vey, a dollar? mordechai, shut it down

Just long enough to destabilize western influence for russia