In this episode, something cute.

And lewd.

>No Rin

Good episode.

>no Rin
>muh fetish

Bretty good episode

need more best girl

Last episode is Christmas Rin and cross dressing Hayato. So enjoy your break next week like I am this week.

Stitch when

She basically insured a third season. You all need to relax with this Rin hate.

What part of my post was Rin hate? I am skipping this episode because it had no Rin and I am pointing out next episode has a ton of Rin-service.

It is clear Rin is the big seller, all the promo material for the blu Rays our her front and center and the the Blu Ray even has an exclusive manga that will be all about Rin (and will presumably be very racy).

How can anyone like Rin?

My mistake, jumped the gun since so many of these threads are basically anti Rin.

Apparently Japan likes Rin. Since she is getting a shit ton of official merchandise and she is center stage in all the Blu Ray promo material.

But why?

Shit taste like always.

To be fair, most of these people are anime-only fags. Rin gets much more character development and is much more likable in the manga (which they skipped for fanservice and the 8 min slot) In the anime she is just walking fanservice that bounces way too much and they do present a pretty unflattering depiction of her.

Even as a Rin fag, she is trying in her anime version.

I like girls who aren't really honest with themselves, but over time they open up. Like Yui from to love ru.

Because they read the manga and Rin is actually really likable and has more character development. This season skipped a shit ton of chapters that develops her more.

More like good.

I was hoping the NTR guy would show up. Guess not this season.

They skipped a ton of stuff this season: Ikoma, Rin developing romantic feelings, Ui being a shit cook, Kei admitting Rin's boobs are bigger now, School festival arc, Honoka going from creeper to an okay character, bunny twin tailed Rin, Ui trying to seduce Hayato with horror movies.

They skipped lots of character development for Rin, Ayane, Ui, and Hayato. Blame the 8 minute slot and the focus on fanservice over character development.

Just look at Rin, anime version is: boobs, cockblock, boobs, boobs, more boobs. Manga version is: being conflicted with love, trying to become a better person, boobs, trying to develop her people skills more, more boobs.

Why? that would ruin the whole episode

>cutting best girl development
everyone here agree that president is the worst girl with shit design right?

Are you shitting me?

Her stupid fang happening all the time does add to her annoyance factor.

Even when Rin did it, it looks stupid.

Ahem, you mean the entire new season, he pops up frequently once he was introduced. In the latest chapter, he just got on the student council.

Manboobs.

Where is the episode discussion? All I see is waifu wars and manga posting. Stop posting spoilers.

Time to fap.

Faggot.

Diamonds

This, ever since that scene in the festival, Rin best girl.
Besides Kaichou cockblocks herself, she's the female equivalent of a beta male waiting to get cucked.

Well, for the manga fans, the big turning point was sick Rin with her first nude scene. The fact that it was skipped in S1 was a big missed opportunity.

No, doing a terrible OVA in the future with 480p DVD quality bundled with a future manga doesn't do it justice.

Meh episode

Needs more Rin

OVA's which are not included in Dubs.

Do they hate money.

Next episode Rin-fag, Christmas Rin, Ui fanservice, and Cross Dressing Hayato. Something for everyone (except if you like Karen. Ayame, and Honoka)

Well, I'm a manga fan, and that was my personal turning point for some unexplainable reason.

I haven't watched the anime yet.

I could see why it could be a turning point. Plot wise, it is the first time Rin starts to recognized her feelings, likewise, it was also the chapter that starts hayato's obsession with her body (which leads to him starting to like her as a person). It also sets the stage of her as a main character, since after that she starts appearing more frequently.

If you like Rin as a fanservice character, the chapter stands out because it is the first time Hayato gropes her, and his rather.... Colorful description of it would get any man rock hard. It didn't need nudity and it was still racier than most of the chapters.

>I could see why it could be a turning point. Plot wise, it is the first time Rin starts to recognized her feelings, likewise, it was also the chapter that starts hayato's obsession with her body (which leads to him starting to like her as a person). It also sets the stage of her as a main character, since after that she starts appearing more frequently.
You spoke my mind with your comment.

To be fair, it was one OVA and it was terrible.

What surprised me with the Japan release is that they never bothered with specials on the Blu Ray to have pointless fan service, or use it as an excuse to make multiple extra racy episodes to fill in the holes, since 8 mins per episode doesn't exactly break the bank. Heck, even extending the episodes and adding more content would be nice too.

Lots of missed opportunities for the OSK franchise. It seems to be a big seller despite the anime treatment.

RIN

This episode is too short.
Needs more bonding time and atleast one declaration of cute'ness.

Season 3 is basically guaranteed, so that makes up for the shortcomings. Barely though.

SENPAAAI~

8 min is way too short. They intro eats up too much time.

I would say it is since it fulfills the big reason, to sell the manga. The manga just hit 1,000,000 copies sold, being the highest selling Comic Rex manga ever. So the manga-ka has carte blanche to pretty much end it whenever she wants, or she can draw it out and make it last for another 5 years.

There is really two choices for a season 3:
A) Start from volume 9 and move forward
B) Use various skipped chapters from Volume 1-9 to make a new season.

Option A is probably the most likely choice, which means that we need 3-4 more volumes to be released. It allows them to cherry pick fanservicy chapters and adapt it. This also means no S3 until 2018. Option B is possible since they don't care about following a consistent narrative, and it basically allows them to do an S3 in Summer-Fall 2017. It also follows the tempo of the anime, since they skipped some big fanservice chapters from S1 and S2. They can add anime original fanservicy stuff too, like a beach episode (interestingly enough, was never done by the manga)

Honestly, I would have liked it if they followed other anime, and done it 24 minutes, but split it into 3 8-minute segments or into 2 12-minute segments. That way a 12-13 episode "season" covers 24-39 chapters of content. Instead of skipping character development points just for "LOL bewbs" chapters to adapt, which skips lots of content.

They only paid for 12x6min of "Animation time".

So basically ~3 episodes.

Who'd have paid the other 9 episodes?

I guess they did not want to rock the boat.

It is clearly a successful formula since preorders are up from S1 to S2, and S1 was "profitable" enough to warrant S2, and it sold manga (number 1 goal).

Just as a fan of the franchise, I just wished the source material, for all its flaws and mistakes, got more respect.

The manga already skips around the life of the characters, skipping the mundane everyday life, and even some big events (that get mentioned in passing in a chapter or two afterward), what we see is a further compressing of the material where they skip character development chapters for chapters with boobs and nipples showing.

This is why for example, Rin gets more hatred from the anime-only fans, because they skipped tons of material in volume 1-9 that fleshes her out more than just a cockblocker with a hot body. If you see the anime, that is what they distill her character into, you jerk off to her or you get mad because she gets in the way of Ui.

Probably not profitable enough to do 12 full-length episodes.

It clearly isn't, because they would have done it had it been profitable enough.

At least we know how low their bar is for success, and they jumped this bar in S1 (BluRay/DVD Sales + Manga sales improvement), and how S2 is looking to destroy this bar because of the focus on Rin (and how popular she is in Japan).

So S3 is very very likely, it is just a matter of when now, not if.

They'll never animate chapters they have already skipped though?

I came for the cute but more of this pls

what kind of taiga is this?

The yuri-kind

I would have said that, but episode 1 of S2 was a "skipped" episode from volume 3. They also messed up the order of several episodes on S2.

I don't think they will come back to the "sick Rin" episode since she got a ton more character development since that episode, I think they will do an OVA of it (guessing here). What they might do is just pull a random chapter or two as filler.

Again, total speculation here since S2 basically threw away the rulebook from S1. Especially going from no Rin nudity (and deliberately skipping those chapters) to giving her more nude scenes than Ui in S2. For all we know they could say "screw that" and just make all anime original stuff in future seasons.

They did skip the chapter where Hayato's Best Friend made her heart skip a beat. So under all that lesbian is a bisexual waiting to explode (all over Ui's clothes).

besto

Nice!
It may not be worth your time, but stitch?

That area is my shit

Good, no harem. How is the scanlation going?

Best friend who? There is no best friend

A stark contrast to the best pure girl, Rin who will turn slutty only for her love.

I like how she trying to kiss Ui.

Yes, he was written out of the anime except for one episode. He popped up more in the manga.

There is. In the manga they have a Fedom type of relationship.

GAY

I thought his friend is a horny guy from the start?

True, he was attracted to Karen because he was an M, then when Rin started being stricter with enforcement, he along with the boys started getting a hard on for Rin.

Then she stopped because she realized that Hayato doesn't like it. She gets forced to wear a bunny outfit to emphasize her cute side.

This chapter was unfortunately skipped.

Why? He is just the typical MC pervert sidekick that never gets pussy.

what kind of fukking morally depraved school is this and how to enroll?

A tool for Ui to get Hayato's jealously initially but they slips and thus NTR

All the guys in the series are all horndogs. There is a reason why Rin is so defensive and even Ui gets overwhelmed by how the guys in the series acts.

Ui and Ayame force her to wear the bunny outfit as "punishment" for being too strict with the student body as Discipline chairman. Then Ui immediately falls into despair as she realizes that Rin is way cuter than her when she tries.

M U H

U

H

HOLY MOLY

Did they really skip the chance to put Rin in twintails and a bunny outfit four sizes too small?

Kill yourself spic

>they slips and thus NTR
Nothing has happened user don't delude yourself.

So far
>generic looks
>tries to approach the girls and starts sperging, girls look at him with different kind of glances
>tries to make Hayato look bad
>ends making the girls blush for Hayato more
>tries to get on Kaicho's good side but gets ignored
He is just a loser whose only achievemente is annoy Hayato for 1 or 2 panels per chapter

My heart and dick

I wish i have the courage and join Rin in the afterworld. Thanks for the summary.

He also got the highest grades of the incoming freshman and he got on the student council. The only thing is he doesn't get Rin and Ui wet and thus he is completely irrelevant.

That was the excuse to get him join but hasn't accomplished anything.

He is just there to try make the MC look bad but end making the MC look good

From the chapters I've seen, it's basically Ui and Rin trying to impress hayato, while he is on the outside looking in and adds nothing except for taking up a panel space.

Post more, i want to fap.

bruh

>not even a second of Rin in the entire episode

No stitches?

I see him as a failed rival male equivalent to Rin, a rival character. The problem is that he doesn't stand out and he doesn't beat out Hayato in any obvious way (aside from probably being smarter).

Rin is a successful example of a rival because she has obvious strengths compared to Ui. She has long hair, she has bigger boobs, she is a better cook, she also gets more character development from being a stick in the mud to being likable and social. Ikoma on the other hand has very little obvious strengths compared to Hayato, and every time he is on screen, he messes up. This is in contrast to Rin who made serious inroads in getting Hayato to like her.

TL:DR
Rin is a "good" Rival
Ikoma is a "terrible" Rival

Um...

Don't worry, you have next weekend. There will be lots of Rin and lots of Rin-fanservice.

Need an example or 2 of what we're gonna get.

People just don't give a shit when their waifu is not center stage. Look at this thread, this thread is all about people hating on Rin/Ui or liking them

Rin didn't even appear for a damn second, and Ui's role was inconsequential.

I like cute little ass

Damn, Karen's made for fucking against the table

I would read the Manga either way for all the content that was left out.

Time to stitch my dick.

More Fujisaki

But the episode hasn't aired yet, how do we/you know what context was left out?

Better tsundere

Than the big-breasted discipline committee chair

Thank you!