Russian Interference in Brexit Vote

Sorry Bongs, BREXIT IS CANCELLED

>"Multiple sources with links to UK intelligence report that Russian corruption of the Brexit vote is far worse than previously thought. The referendum on remaining part of the EU received so much illegal foreign money and influence from Russia, these sources say, that UK intelligence is minded to recommend to Theresa May’s government that the Brexit vote be redone, as it is not thought that the vote was ‘free and fair’. This term is often used in Great Britain to describe a legitimate election process."

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/934195322896769026

Multiple sources with links to UK intelligence report that Russian corruption of the Brexit vote is far worse than previously thought. The referendum on remaining part of the EU received so much illegal foreign money and influence from Russia, these sources say, that UK intelligence is minded to recommend to Theresa May’s government that the Brexit vote be redone, as it is not thought that the vote was ‘free and fair’. This term is often used in Great Britain to describe a legitimate election process.

There's always next time....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't they realize they have to mix these up a bit to keep them believable? What's wrong with going with, say, Chinese hackers for once? Libs don't like them either AFAIK.

>tfw Russia outspends Jews

China doesn't have a reason to interfere with the Brexit vote like Russia does

"Russians" are the new "Jews" for liberals.

Anything that happens that they dislike is Russian interference now.

Holy shit, it's true.

>Analysis was not merely based on logging the amount of money and the number of social media profiles affected, they said, but on SIGINT, or signals intelligence – that is, recordings and other legal interceptions of politicians, Russian agents and assets, and of tracking laundered money, including by tracking the use of bitcoin, that flowed from Vladimir Putin into the Brexit referendum.

do you think putin has an eth wallet too?

Farage is done, it's over for him x-----DDDDDD

"The Han supremacist Chinese government fears the potential manufacturing power of an ethnically diverse and economically strong European Union." There, done, they'd eat that one up immediately.

>Louise Mensch
OP please consider pressing a loaded pistol against the roof of your mouth and pulling the trigger

And why would they do that? Without the UK Europe is weaker and honestly I'm less inclined to help the EU without the UK being part of it.

Putin is a perfect Democrat. He even got some jewish backing which is what you need as a true democrat

This totally worked in the USA, lets see if it works here too.

>people still take everything trollmensch posts as fact

>Louise Mencsch
A walking fake news factory. She's the Liberals' version of Alex Jones. Pic related. Russia is her liberal version of the Jews.

Fucking do it OP.

Eh whatever, the EU, bankers, big-business, media, foreign politicians etc sure pumped millions of £ into and interfered in favour of Remain too

At the end of the day it was UK nationals who put their slips of paper in the ballot boxes, Russia can't fake that.

>Louise Mensch
the sheer amount of ultra-newfags who wont recognize this name and will give her twitter a visit is truly disgusting

When youve already stacked the bullshit this high, whats another few logs on the old dung heap?

>the EU received so much illegal foreign money and influence from Russia
Because surely they're the only ones doing that, and right fucking now, European politicians totally don't get any money form anyone, which explains why everything is totally fine in the EU.

>user you are 40 minutes late explain yourself!
>Russia hacked my sleep pattern Sir.

>user you haven't paid your rent in 2 weeks, what the hell are you doing?
>Russia hacked my bank account Sir.

>user your browsing history is full of traps are you gay?
>Russia hacked my penis sir.

"Muh Russia" is just the lefts new boogyman they can bring out to scare everyone into submission.

>Be third world gas station
>Somehow have the money fuck up the vote in one of the most influential countries of the world

Dunno sounds retarded to me.

Ok, Putin. I believe you.

>(((Louise Mensch)))

don't be stupid.
you just need a thinkpad and an Ethernet connection. you just pay Facebook to do the rest.

Mensch literally spouts bullshit and is insane by her own admittance

Has any Russia hacking ever been proven ever?

Louise Mensch is actually insane.

>George Soros spends billions to puppet master your politicians.
>Nothing to see here folks.
>Ruskies spend a few rubles they found in the couch cushions on spicey memes.
>They meddled in our elections! Better throw out all these democratic results the establishment don't like and do what the spooks tell us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo

Sounds like you Brits are taking a page out of the Hillary playbook.

no, the account is a Sup Forums troll, they revealed themselves here once
you people need to take some lesson from this. The guy running that account knows how to troll the fuck out of people

Most of the trolling here isn't worth shit.

That isn't how elections work.

DELETE

Nope, in their eyes only white people can be racist.

Sadly this is not the case leaf

Can we redo the US elections as well?

I hate to admit it, but I was swayed by the Russians from their Facebook advertisements. If I had never seen this advertisement I would have never voted for Trump and instead voted for Madam President.

I should have known that Drumpf was in league with the Russians and that I was being manipulated into voting for a misogynist.

it was

H E R T U R N
E
R

T
U
R
N

oi vey goyim knows shutitdown.