Does anyone have a link to the Lion Rises video? The one with Christopher Walken narrating? I can't find it on YouTube

Does anyone have a link to the Lion Rises video? The one with Christopher Walken narrating? I can't find it on YouTube

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=287_1410375332
youtube.com/watch?v=vXDCDsbWuNU&bpctr=1511591905
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E
youtu.be/vXDCDsbWuNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bumping for inspirational video

Pls help

Search on liveleak

Youtube keeps taking down reuploads

Someone must have a back up copy
What should I search?

I can't find it on Liveleak

Here

m.liveleak.com/view?i=287_1410375332

Thanks user

You didn't try very hard, did you?

I typed "the lion immigrant" and it was like the 3rd fucking result

Isn't Cecil the Lion dead?

It's still on jootube just isolated.
Certain features have been disabled for this video
In response to user reports, we have disabled some features, such as comments, sharing, and suggested videos, because this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.
youtube.com/watch?v=vXDCDsbWuNU&bpctr=1511591905

I searched the lion nationalism

>the best lion

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E

youtu.be/vXDCDsbWuNU

OP, I don’t think Jews/Globalists like that video very much.

Damn idk what it is but I feel a deep longing in my heart while watching that. I knew I wanted what was in the video, the white ceremonies and what not. And I felt a great pain at the same time. I've never really understood when people on here proclaim about retaking our land back, but now I totally see

It is incredibly hard to find right wing stuff on JewTube now. They are going full kike mode.

Gonna be honest with you guys I'm not a "white nationalist" anymore because I don't feel a bond with white people anymore because white people have ruined that bond by becoming something I can't relate to anymore (leftists, cucks, fags etc). When I was a kid I felt like I grew up in a community of white people around me who cared about me and I felt I belonged. Now as far as I can tell nothing like that exists anywhere anymore. So I'm now an "Individualist" and I hope the rest of you all die because real white society died 30 years ago. Whites gave into the Jews and I can no longer relate to that.

What I'm saying is I don't feel like I belong anywhere anymore. So why bother. I feel personally rejected by the white people I used to feel a bond with. I didn't reject them they rejected me.

>So I'm now an "Individualist" and I hope the rest of you all die because real white society died 30 years ago. Whites gave into the Jews and I can no longer relate to that.
Shut up you absolute gimp our society is fucked because of people like you crying