This is what atheists TRULY believe

>This is what atheists TRULY believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_ip0SUwRBE
youtube.com/watch?v=3Tj77Thk_4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage faggot op

No you're right. An omnipresent dude that nobody has ever seen but sure as fuck exists because we are made in his image even though nobody has the slightest idea what the fuck he looks like created that squirrel.

throw a magic space wizard in between and you've got creationism

nope god would be the start

>literally everything happened from literally nothing
Explain that. Atheists CANNOT.
Christians at least put some effort into their explanation, creating valuable allegories with useful messages as has every other people save for atheists.
Atheists have fucking nothing, you're the kids that did your homework on the day it was due. "Stuff happens because it happened durrr"
Utter spastics you are.

Christcucks might believe in a magical skydaddy but at least they have some idea of where reality itself might have come from, you cunts are just lazy.

>being such a gullible fuckboi as to think there could only be 2 possibilities
The absolute state of Sup Forums

>god is a being
confirmed 14 year olds

No sir it's a bit more complicated than that

>Video game character: no you're right, some greasy neckbeard that no one has ever seen above this realm of existence programmed this world and all the characters in here
>More likely this computer program we're in was spontaneously created
Makes perfect sense

>be atheist
>never read the bible
>condemn it anyways

b-btfo!1

see

>we don't know or understand something so a god or gods exists

Really?

So this 'god' had no origin, it just simply has always existed?

That's more dumb than any possible scientific explanation.

Your image isn't quite accurate, but yes we have a damn good idea about evolution. As for the origins of our elements, that's solid common knowledge.

I created the universe with my mind. None of you would exist without me.
Prove me wrong.

>The universe is like a computer program
>God is like a programmer
This discussion is derailing into autism and metaphysics

(((We)))

Reminder that the vast majority of atheists are liberals, and so are Jews.

Feel free to ignore this post.

>we know things
>it's common knowledge
>that idea is just plain dumb!

you sound so unbelievably smart it's so impressive

theres no scientific explanation you live in a dome flat earth and 6000 years old everything in the bible is true you have been lied to by satan your whole life

>Smartest tech leaders like Musk already admit the "reality" we know is just a simulation of some sort
>De facto means some creator whether it be an advanced hyper AI god, a greasy neckbeard that could flip a switch at any moment, or some vast top dimensional all encompassing power

>Be me
>Live 20 minutes from Limmy

Reminder that Christianity spawned out of the middle east, had no place in ancestral europe or the culture of anybody european, and only grew here after being rejected over by our ancestors

Go read some physics & biology books. I'm not going to copy and paste our entire scientific understanding. This stuff is common knowledge, I don't even know why I'm taking the time to reply to you. Yes the idea of some omnipotent being that has always existed is dumb. Everything has to have some sort of origin.

See my reply about Christianity. Why do you all revere so much this foreign religion?

>Rome rejects christianity for centuries
>Constantine embraces it
>Rome gradually gets weaker
>Rome falls

Seeing a pattern?

>omnipotent BEING
you don't even know how out of your element you are right now.

question: was there ever nothing?

>MUH INVISIBLE SKY DADDY CREATED EVERYTHING

wtf i hate science, reason and logic now

>Reminder that Christianity spawned out of the middle east, had no place in ancestral europe or the culture of anybody european, and only grew here after being rejected over by our ancestors

>reminder that Christianity IS Europe. Reminder that all atheist societies have failed, all leaving a toll of millions of deaths.

See Genghis Khan, see Stalin, see Mao Zedong, see Pol Pot. Atheists have racked up 300+ million kills in just the last 100 years.

The best part about it is every time I remind you guys of this, you either ignore me or say fuck humans. The only reason you guys fight with such fury against Christians is because you know deep down it's true. You aren't arguing against me, you're arguing against yourself. If you admit that there is a God, and that he's the one we believe in, then you'll have to own up for your sins, something an atheist will never do, as it hurts his ego too much.

You are your kind are a dying breed, and will be burned on stakes soon enough.

catholicism is the whore from revelation
its not christianity

>had no place in ancestral europe or the culture of anybody european

i dont care if god was purple you dont pick your religion about the origin of the world based on who is the same race as you

god being jewish im ok with that

Everything in this life has a cause does it not? Is it more logical that something came from nothing, or that something was caused by something?

Atheists cannot comprehend the eternity.

>Everything in this life has a cause does it not?
So what created God then? Oh wait. God has no cause. Well then the universe has no cause either. Fuck off.

26% here

We need a christian majority for a stable society. Atheism should not be glorified or proselytized. It just happens, so let it happen, so long as atheists pay lip service and share the church's morals. Which any atheist with a brain does, in fact, do. Those crusty old kikes knew their shit.

>gays: b-but we have condoms now, we don't spread disease
>gays, an hour later: oh baby bareback me i want semen inside my anus so i can feel more like a woman
>wait my rectum just fell out again

for fuck's sake-

god does not have a cause because god is NOT A BEING, god has no beginning and end, god is the source from which all being springs, the only possible thing that could've brought SOMETHING into existence when there was NOTHING

>Atheists cannot comprehend the eternity.
>So what created God then?
You just can't make this shit up.

I don't know the answers to all of these questions, lad. Doesn't mean I'm gonna start believing some garbage someone wrote down over 2 thousand years ago.

Human beings have racked up billions of kills. An oxygen breather killed JFK. A person with 2 feet killed John Lennon. Someone with hair sent someone to a gulag.

>I'm a human being that breathes oxygen, I have 2 legs, I have hair, therefore I'm a nasty person

This is basically your logic

Because I don't believe in something, I must be inherently evil.

>Sup Forums assumes I'm a liberal if I don't believe in a religion that came out of israel 2000 years ago and basically got forced on our ancestors

You guys show your IQ every time you type here. One big cringe inducing echo chamber. Even Trump is the most zionist globalist person who could possibly be President (other than Hillary) and you revere him like some sort of deity. You're all so far gone it's hilarious.

False. God exists outside of time. He is the alpha and the Omega. The beginning and the end. He who was, he who is, and he is who is to come. He IS. God indentified himself as simply. "I AM".

sounds like you haven't even read "that garbage"

besides, I'm actually taking more fram Kant than from the bible, this is simple synthetic a-priori stuff

>So what created god

Even higher forms that sprung from the true god.

The jealous "God" was a mistake.

t. illuminati

youtube.com/watch?v=P_ip0SUwRBE

>Atheists have entrenched and rigid doctrine
I'm not a physicist or astrophysicist so I don't quite understand the full concept of the big bang theory however my understanding of it is that it doesn't refute any sort of beginning process and what caused the big bang is unknown and possibly unknowable (because before the big bang physics as we know it didn't exist with forces like gravity, electromagnetism, and the strong and weak nuclear forces being formed in the instants following the big bang).

However more onto the point of atheist "theology" it doesn't inherently have anything to do with the big bang theory, it existed before the big bang theory was developed and if the big bang theory is disproven or discredited it will continue to exist. The only core belief in atheism is that religions are false and/or following religions is pointless. Atheism doesn't inherently require believing in the big bang just like theism doesn't inherently require believing in intelligent design.

>God always existed
>The universe hasn't existed forever
>God spent forever doing nothing before making the universe

>The only core belief in atheism is that religions are false and/or following religions is pointless.
funny how this is exemplified perfectly in where our atheist friend admits that he doesn't know but immediately rejects the possibility of even considering religion

pottery

>be atheist
>unable to comprehend God
>feel no consequence for sinning
>murder people

For every Christian that has murdered I can show you a hundred atheists who have done the same. Without God there is no morality, without morality we revert back to mindless savagery, just like the Jews now.

>m-muh christcuck!1

He?
Do beings that exist outside of space & time have genders now? And speak English?

>Kant
Oh the Frankfurt School loved him.

You're a huge hypocrite because you're doing the exact same thing by immediately embracing religion without any proof. I'm rejecting it because someone wrote it 2000 years ago with no evidence whatsoever. It's akin to our descendants 2000 years from now worshipping Harry Potter. Lmao.

Daily reminder that Evangelicals only supported Trump because Trump was the more vocal supporter of Israel.

naw he was hangin out with Jesus and the angels

then 1/3 of them got fallen somehow

TH E N the earth came about and men which are different from angels

again, I'm really not refferencing any religious texts, I using kantian reasoning (syntheic a-priori)

you can know certain things by the mere fact that humans use reason as a tool, one of those things is that a god eists and is manifested in the universe as the force that we all understand as "order"

you believe in god to, you just don't want to admit it

>t.

So you think time existed before God?

If we know anything from physics, things don't just spontaneously happen from nothing. The Big Bang Theory is one giant contradiction on how we understand the universe.

>muh based trump
>i hate israel but i love trump

Your liberal colors really are starting to show. How unsurprising for an atheist.

>still can't explain who created God
>expect me to take them seriously

Occam's razors says we should go with the simplest explanation which is the laws of nature/universe than an infinitely complex undetectable character

>be theist
>read one version of one religion's holy book
>shit all over skeptics

I believe in God, and the old testimate. But I do not believe genesis is the word of God, merely some cave dwelling primitive Jew's feeble interpretation of God's grace. I do not believe the old testament is parable, and most certainly should be taken literally. I also believe that man evolved from the Jew, and that christ was the catalist for said evolution. But some jews found their niche stealing from trusting non-jews.

>be Christian
>read both the Quran and the Bible, study other texts
>the Bible is correct

Nice job assuming faggot. Now please explain to me how a kiddy diddler named Muhammad and the Quran is on the same level of the Bible.

Oh wait, you've read neither? What a surprise!

I've argued with hundreds of atheists. Not a single one of them has read the Bible, nor can answer me when I ask them if they've read it. I've had a few lie, say they've read it in entirety, yet they cannot answer basic questions.

>hundreds of atheists. Not a single one of them has read the Bible
basically this

The big bang theory posits nothing about how it happened, simply that all matter in the universe was condensed into a single point and expanded outwards from that point at an extremely high rate. God could have caused the big bang, a contracting universe could have reached critical mass and caused the big bang, we don't know. Either way the big bang isn't part of atheist "theology" whether it is true or not doesn't matter to atheists.

My opinion on religion can be summed up as
>God by definition should be unknowable and thus having a specific religious doctrine is contradictory
If god indeed does work in mysterious ways it seems contradictory that he would leave behind a book with specific teachings and doctrines.
>From what we know of the universe any entity that could be considered to be a god is of dubious benevolence and indeed sapient making the worship of him pointless
Essentially the idea of god as a programmer of the universe or god as the unknown thing that caused the big bang. The former doesn't care about what happens to each byte as long as the program runs, the fact that existence is for many quite horrible lends credence to the idea that if god is sapient he simply doesn't care for humanity and humans praying to him is like bytes praying to a programmer. For the latter you are praying to a force or concept you have no understanding of instead of trying to understand said force or concept. You are no different than ancients who proclaimed the sun to be god and personified it with human traits.
>Even assuming a specific religion is correct the odds of choosing the correct one is incredibly low
If I lay out 50 revolves, tell you that one revolver has a single empty chamber, and tell you to pick a gun, spin the cylinder, point it at your head, and pull the trigger, how confident are you that you will survive?

big bang doesnt exist because the earth is flat and theres a glass dome above us

everything youre saying and depending on is a hoax

theres not even a universe the stars are lights on the firmament

I think Trump was the best choice given a poor situation and that America should sever all ties with and cut all support for Israel. At least Trump is anti-illegal immigration so there is some slight hope of America not dying.

You missed about 14 billion years worth of steps.

>>Rome rejects christianity for centuries
>>Constantine embraces it
>>Rome gradually gets weaker
>>Rome falls
Oh come on this is asinine Rome's fall was due to numerous factors not limited to
>Low recruitment rates
>Germanic migrations into Roman lands
>Frequent and costly wars with the Parthians and later the Sassanids
>Lack of social unity (Rome never had a single religion)
>Frequent coups and civil wars

God is specifically defined and described as being independent of space, time, causality, entropy etc.

This. No point trying to argue it though, atheists cannot comprehend history either. I'm starting to wonder if they can actually read as well.

>Rome.
>Plagued by civil war since the end of Augustus' run.
>millions dead by the time Christianity takes hold.
>West Rome falls because of germanic immigration, atheists ignore this and blame it on Christianity, which had existed for 450 years at this point.
>East Rome remains a stable (as stable as feudal empires get) empire for a thousand years.
>Christianity still killed Rome apparently.

Actually, atheists, it appears that Muslims dealt the killing blow, what do you know?

>This
>atheists cannot comprehend history either
The guy you are quoting is an atheist.

WHY CATHOLICS? WHAT HAPPENED TO US LETTING THE FUCKING PROTS BEAT US AGGHGGHHHGBHGBBHHHDJXJCJFJFJKDDJJDFKFJMFJJEJDJJEI

youtube.com/watch?v=3Tj77Thk_4c

>teach that everyone is equal
>do nothing to redpill children because catholic bible school is supposed to give them everything
>4% turn to dems
>teach that everyone is equal
>at home, redpill your kids that niggers are not equal and that gays are attentionwhoring retards
>that 4% knows who to vote for

Theism is the belief that only some is eternal, therefore God has always existed and created everything else

First part of this gif makes no sense.

There is no way that life just somehow formed out of inanimate chemicals.

Christcucks repeatedly continue to fail to see the irony of this meme

Actually, there is chemistry that supports the spontaneous formation of cells.

Lipids are hydrophobic and will form balls i.e. "cell walls" on their own

>needing an explanation so you can sleep at night.

not to mention where did the chemicals come from in the first place

and when exactly do these cell walls start converting nutrients into energy on their own?

How does "we haven't figured it out yet" sound to you for an explanation?

You're so desperate to explain something that is far beyond your knowledge that you would rather believe a fairy tale than just accept that we don't know yet how a fucking universe gets created.

There is no irony.
Atheists say everything came from nothing.

In Christianity God created everything.

Atheists ask,"Where did God come from?", but that question presupposes that God is confined by time, which he is not. He is eternal.

good argument

That's a hell of a long way from self-replicating DNA.

So a couple things OP
1) Why a squirrel, exactly? Is this proof that squirrels are truly our secret overlords and that they are using subliminal messages to convey their control over us? Are you a squirrel?
2) If you wanted to to go from blank to some protons popping out of everywhere then we might have some common ground. Well shit, are we actually just the evolution of some positive little blobs? Are you a proton OP? Is this your agenda?

3) Why is the first image black? How do you know it wasn't white? Why are you discriminating against the visible spectrum anyhow? Or are you discriminating against the non-visible spectrum because you can't detect it with your face grapes? Are you black OP? What's wrong with you?

They don't need energy to form. Lipids are just chemicals.

The cell walls is a fundamental part of life, and life can't happen without cell walls. There's a reason why every single living being has cell walls that we know of.

"Life" is defined as order happening even though disorder is easier to achieve. The first most basic part of an ordered cell is to have a defined "inside" and "outside".

Once you have accepted the fact that cell walls can form without divine intervention, then it's really not a huge stretch to explain how the rest of the cell was formed.

>nope god would be the start
>nothing before
>nothing therafter
I agree. God is Nothingness.

Athiests arguements in this thread are pathetic desu
t. agnostic

You can't have DNA if you can't have a defined "inside" and "outside".

Also, almost all of the amino acids necessary for life have been proven to form spontaneously with the right conditions. Amino acids + self constructing cell walls = possibility of life.

>They don't need energy to form. Lipids are just chemicals.
no, but LIFE needs energy. therefore, chemical reactions in and of themselves are not signs of life

>"Life" is defined as order happening even though disorder is easier to achieve.
uh... what? no, it's not. what the hell does this even mean, where did you read this nonsense?

>Once you have accepted the fact that cell walls can form without divine intervention, then it's really not a huge stretch to explain how the rest of the cell was formed.
no, IT IS. take it this way, when do these chemical reactions start happening because some being wishes them to? THAT would be life begininng, not phospholipids emulsifying

How life first developed is not yet known. But it can only be from either natural, or supernatural causation.

As there is yet zero evidence of any kind of anything supernatural ever happening ever, I'm going to go with a natural cause, whatever it may be. Science is working on it.

for fuck's sake-

The universe does not have a cause because the universe is NOT A BEING, it has no beginning and end, the universe is the source from which all being springs, the only possible thing that could've brought SOMETHING into existence when there was NOTHING

You just simply don't know if there's a creator, right now there' just evidence of a big bang that started this current universe. Beyond that? Nothing.

>you can't have B without A

so how is proof that A exists proof that it inevitably leads to B, which is what we care about

the universe IS a being, it is a collection of physical entities, therefore it is a mta being with a beginning and end

nice try though aussie

>Once you have accepted the fact that cell walls can form without divine intervention, then it's really not a huge stretch to explain how the rest of the cell was formed.

See, that's where you're wrong.
Sure, lipids are required for life to exist, however, where did DNA come from?
THAT is the big question.

>There are several theories about the origin of small molecules that led to life on the early Earth. They may have been carried to Earth on meteorites (see Murchison meteorite), created at deep-sea vents, or synthesized by lightning in a reducing atmosphere (see Miller–Urey experiment). There is little experimental data defining what the first self-replicating forms were. RNA is thought to be the earliest self-replicating molecule, as it is capable of both storing genetic information and catalyzing chemical reactions (see RNA world hypothesis), but some other entity with the potential to self-replicate could have preceded RNA, such as clay or peptide nucleic acid.[30]

>Cells emerged at least 3.5 billion years ago.[9][10][11] The current belief is that these cells were heterotrophs. The early cell membranes were probably more simple and permeable than modern ones, with only a single fatty acid chain per lipid. Lipids are known to spontaneously form bilayered vesicles in water, and could have preceded RNA, but the first cell membranes could also have been produced by catalytic RNA, or even have required structural proteins before they could form.[31]

I'm not a biologist I'm just telling you what I understand from biologists.

If we knew definitely what the origin of cells was, we wouldn't be having any of this discussion.

God IS a being, it is a collection of physical entities, therefore it is a mta being with a beginning and end

nice try though burger