Come on mister, get in the van! It'll be lots of fun, I promise!

Come on mister, get in the van! It'll be lots of fun, I promise!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJyEuV7Alds
youtube.com/watch?v=3aB6CPyO0Ww
exhentai.org/s/49cece25ec/938329-1
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ya had me at free beer.

What can possibly go wrong?

Sorry little girl but I only listen to cheesy power metal such as Sabaton, Freedom Call, and Hammerfall.

>Hammerfall
I remember being 14.

Sorry but you are to lewd.I don't even know you and you are already holding my hand

Sabaton is fucking garbage. Listen to actual good power metal instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJyEuV7Alds

youtube.com/watch?v=3aB6CPyO0Ww

>I remember being 14.
Pbft, being such an edgelord that you don't listen to music you enjoyed when you were 14.

People do experience evolution of their music taste as they age.

Those were just a few examples off the top of my head. I already listen to Blind Guardian they're awesome. Never heard of this Eternal Champion before but they seem alright.

It's a trap! A delicious, delicious trap...

Post your age some music you like so we can berate you

>A fucking HiAce
Only a fool would apprach that van

also check out Visigoth and Skelator.

No, god please, nooo!!!

GET IN THE FUCKING VAN YOU LITTLE SHIT OR I WILL HURT YOU

Sorry I'm deaf, I have to see your lips in order understand, could you say that once again ?

Are you going to rape me with your huge cock?
Not my fetish I'm just asking

Come on!!!

>file name
mildly laughed

not him but i enjoy sabaton well enough. enjoy blind guardian as well for that matter- basically anything that sounds "epic"

Sure thing.

Hey little girl, have you ever been to the top?

Everyone's always afraid of lolis like this but what exactly do they do when you get in the van?

Pls explain this meme

You had me at local microbrewery ale

Force you to play teahouse forever. Sick stuff

This is why I don't go outside anymore. I'm afraid of little girls. Last time I went to the beach, a little girl raped me like in this doujin

exhentai.org/s/49cece25ec/938329-1

Yeah that's totally why I stopped listening to Bruce Springsteen and now listen to character songs from b tier anime

It's a trick, they actually just put fancy labels on bottles of Bud Light

They steal something precious to you. Your virginity

They force you have a tea party, they paint your nails by force, and they make you oay their heads until you pass out.

That depends on the loli, Alice for example will try having you become a father .

No thanks, I can listen to it all on spotify

They would have drug you and steal your organs

Do you have Boston?

Does this meme have a name?

That doesn't sound bad at all.

Vanposting

lolidom

>he wasn't here for exploding vans
You missed out on the first van meme I pity you.

Rich precocious loli wife can't be a bad thing.

My waifu told me to not listen to lolis. Besides her, of course.

That's not the free candy van.

>beer
>rock

Well there's the v& van, the Fox news van, the Candy van, and the inverted loli van.

look here little girl, unless you found an unreleased led zeppelin album i'm not interested

What is this 1971?

Are you some kind of Scandinavian? I swear that a lot of co-worker from scandinavia have pretty much the same mindset.

>Beer is a for poor man drink.

Sounds good.

>forced headpats after they paint your nails
>paint gets in the loli's hair and you're forced to bathe with them to wash it out
sounds awful

always remember to carry veggies around with you, it's the best way to protect yourself

Karen has good taste in music, Pink Floyd sucks.

>Scandinavian
>Dislikes Beer
Absolutely disgusting.
Probably only Scandinavian by "heritage".

t. Danskjävla

>he doesn't like rock

hey guys

I'm sorry but I must fap now

>tumblr

>Tfw forced to walk around with celery and tomatoes in my pocket.

Don't tell me how to not be abducted, teach lolis not to abduct people!!!

Fug you! No more!1 No! No-o-o-o!
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

20. The Roots, Nas, and MELL.
not that user by the way

I actually want to see the girl show me how much candy she can hold in her mouth, non-sexually.

Yeah, they use the Clapton and Grateful dead as a diversion, and by the time you realize the slick riffs were merely there to distract you it's all too late. Don't make the same mistake I did, I still have nightmares.

Are you human?

29, anime and video game soundtracks

Looks like she needs some BBC

I'm so sorry user, you're a wonderful guy and i hope you know that. Healing can take a long time and everyone recovers at their own pace. Stay strong brother, we all need you here. Don't let fear and anger win, user!

You need to be 18 to post here.
>English
>doesn't like Floyd
Nice try, but if you really wanted to bait people you should've put a Who or Doors album in there.

10/10 filename

Vandom.

>Tab in the Ocean
can we not

Thank god, this one at least looks safe.

We tried this the nice way.

Get in the fucking van.

the tides have turned

s-stay back...
i have a pizza!

Don't make my loli angry.

I don't even like most of the music I liked two years ago.

W-what kind of rock CDs?

hey little girl, give me a sauce

>not listening exclusively to Eurobeat

Takumi pls.
Vans can drift as well.

Poor papa had it coming. He went in too deep and underestimated the power of the dick.

This. It is basically the things I hear the most.

are you me. user?

That depends, do you also like sucking dicks?

That thread was nice

It was years ago, I was just walking along, minding my business while on my way home from work. Suddenly, a dark, nondescript van with "free beer" scrawled on the side slowly creeps up from behind me. The window rolls down and staring at me is a young blue-haired girl with pigtails, maybe about 9 years old, eyeing me up suspiciously. She calls out in a slightly hushed voice:
-"Hey... Hey buddy. You want some classic rock cd's? I've got a ton in the back."
I was told never to speak to little girls I didn't know, but the offer was so enticing I foolishly replied
"R-really? D-do you have The Beatles? O-or maybe Bob Seger?"
She chuckled darkly, "Oh yeah, I've got everything. The Who, Floyd, Tom Petty, you name it. But you'll have to hop in the back here if you want me to give them to you."
I knew I should have ran, but part of me was too scared of what she might do if I said no, as I walked to the back I could swear I saw her licking her lips out of the corner of my eye.
As I reached for the handle the doors suddenly flung open and about five lolis reached out and grabbed me.
I screamed as loud as I could, but one of them gagged me with her panties and they pulled me in with their mighty loli strength.
They pinned me down, as I struggled I heard one of them say "Sit on the bitch's face, Sanae. Shut him the fuck up".
Suddenly my vision was then completely obscured and my screams muffled by pink softness, with what looked like a cartoon bear's face on the back.
As tears rolled down my cheeks they laughed at my pointless struggle. It was at that point I realized there really was no rock.