What's wrong with niggers?

Hey guys.... I don't hate niggers, actually I admire some black talented people or whatever... but I just feel like i dont get most of them. Why they are so different when they have been living in our society for so many centuries.

SO THE QUESTION IS: WHAT DO YOU FIND ANNOYING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Them taking our women
Fucking racetraitor sluts

white women are least likely to date outside their in-group.

nice try.

I find it annoying how leftists will jump through hoops to defend their violent behavior. We are being killed on a daily basis by these savages and not only do liberals ignore it we are considered the bad guys for pointing this out.

*Marry.
And not if you adjust for population.

They're loud, they smell horrible, they're stupid, they constantly steal shit, they are belligerent...

Think about why the Jews do what they do. They have been kicked out of just about every society for actual millennia. When they look back on their history, culture, and heritage all they see is their persecution. They didn't have a nation to call their own, on soil they had bled for, in a nation that was meant for just them until very recently. Therefore their culture and heritage makes a suggestion to them that they should strive for a tolerant society in which they would be able to survive. It is their survival strategy. It is actually not much different from a parasite, albeit a relatively deadly one. They thrive off of conditions that render its host ill.
Anyway, the same cultural heritage and history that they view for themselves applies in a slightly different way for black people, but the same in principle.

everything about niggers annoys me

Has that case gone to trial? She could be innocent. Think about it as if it was a guy being accused of rape by a fembot.

Just because the probability is not on her side doesn’t mean you should use that as a guilty verdict. If it turns out she’s telling the truth, it just makes you look dumb.

they're protohumans.

For every one person who says, "Hey I don't hate niggers" ...there are a hundred niggers who say I hate white people.

The negros who parade around, speaking AFRICAN PRIDE, then proclaiming white people to be racist.

What can they possibly be proud of?
>>inb4 muh dick

I know a few Niggers thar aren't so bad.

The question is...

What do you need Niggers for?

Entertainment?

You pay for that "Entertainment" with Nigger violence, and Nigger crime.

?

well... no. My idea was more like Jimmy Hendrix and some blues/jazz guys. I really enjoy their music. i feel like they are not regular niggers.

I hate that they can be openly racist with little to no repercussions when I have to walk on egg shells or risk losing employment and be socially outcast.

I dont like when people belive that niggers being belligerent it's OK just because they are niggers.

Agree

They're just a pointless group of people. There is not one good reason they should be allowed to keep living. Personally, I advocate genocide.

LOL

Theyre socially retarded. Most don't get complex social gestures. They meet this misunderstanding/confusion with violence.

Did I mention they're much dumber on average? Statistically and anecdotally.

they are literal subhuman filthy animals that think they are superior but are fucking monkeys.
I fucking hate them

Having interactions like this took me from "I'm so virtuous, I don't notice or care about color!" To an early redpill, getting treated like shit by older black vets at the VA right after I saw them practically blowing the young black and Mexican vets.

Looks like another tree hugger is opening his eyes. Praise the lord.

Too many niggers on pol tonight.

No nigger no jew... Just latino.

That was a good read. Thank you Marko

fuG :DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw

Lets tighten up this thread.

their existence, and the fact we keep on tolerating it.