Bouncer at a night club AMA

Ask me about my views on degeneracy and the social/political ramifications of night life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TosCuHouHlM&t=953s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HEIL HITLER

How many girls shit or piss themselves on a given night?

I did it for 4 years, except I had to wear a suit and vest. Stay safe.

> what are the demographics of your venue?
> worst fight/injury?
> what is your take home on a typical weekend night

Holy fukin checked

whoah

>HEIL HITLER
>14 fucking 88 get

Is it the minority girls that tend to be whores where you are at or the white ones.

I would lick your Anglo ass! Hopefully some of my Arab brothers get to you

Are you allowed to fuck somebody up ? Or you just kick people out and call the cops.

Do you deal with foreigners/refugee types often?

Fark!!!

It varies depending on the venue/music type. But, I witness anywhere between 2 and 20 girls having "accidents"

check'd

You know first post is best post when it steals OP's thunder even when OP isn't a fag

What is dealing with sand niggers like?

ama? is this reddit?

What is the single most degenerate thing you have witnessed as a bouncer?

We were allowed to pretty much do whatever we wanted inside the club, cops got called every time though if someone didn’t leave peacefully

T. Bouncer user,’ not op

Well met brother. We get mostly white people due to the population of my area

Worst fight? Three niggers tried to bottle me. Obe succeeded, but all three were choked and put to sleep.

I can earn anywhere between 200 and 500 pounds. Not including bribes off drug dealers.

Kek is real. Holy shit. o_o

serious question
Do you feel you are contributing to society by keeping teenagers out and throwing drunk sluts out?
Second question
Do you drive to work with the blue strobes going so you don't get a ticket?

What's that faggy strap on your arm? Is that to hold your tv license? Are traps gay across the pond or have your Muslim conquerors thrown them all off of Big Ben?

yes

Same here over in bong land

op

Whats the creepiest shit you've seen?
I know that's vague but work with me.

How tall are you...

No desu. It feels as if I'm helping maintain this disgusting lifestyle. Although banning niggers for no reason is fun

HEIL!

Two men giving each other blowjobs in the bathroom

Very nice, I’m 30 now but it was a lot of fun in college. I quit because niggers over ran our bar and it just wasn’t worth the money when the attempts on our life became real and not just scraps with frat Bros.

Pic related my hands after one of our worst scraps

lmao that's gay and retarded

Noted.

And other hand. Sorry for photobucket pics are old

What are some of the biggest tells that a person will most likely start some trouble? Preferably tells that someone not in your position might easily miss.
Please be specific, I'm quite curious.
Glorious

6.1 brother

damn that's pretty gay
I salute you good sir
I hope the pay is worth it

Ive been raving and clubbing for 5 years in the US, worst thing ive ever seen was a young girl (18-20) with her head busted open half dead in the parking area on New Years Eve. Which holiday in the UK do people get the most fucked up? Ive heard Halloween isnt as big there

all those bots triggered by the one troll, fucking glorious

(You) earned it. Heil Hitler.

Here are 3 of the easiest
> puffing out chest with elbows pointed out
> refuses to answer your polite greeting
> not drinking alcohol but clearly on drugs

>What are some of the biggest tells that a person will most likely start some trouble? Preferably tells that someone not in your position might easily miss.

If they're black.

The first few episodes of Hydewars were amazing

Now they are just complete and utter shit. I cannot believe he releases this. Is this his way of trying to break up with us?

youtube.com/watch?v=TosCuHouHlM&t=953s

wait...wrong thread

Sorry to see your wounds brethren. Hope you're in fighting shape still. Here is me after getting attacked after work (3 people) got off lucky

I need to sleep as I’m getting cucked by the wife telling me to come to bed, but I don’t know if they do class rings in bongland but this was the worst I ever got. I stayed on my feet, not sure how but never saw it coming. Stay safe, user.

I got thrown out of a club by two bouncers. I came back 10 minutes later dressed in a wig and slammed the lead fuck in his nuts with a baseball bat and strolled back to my car.

Best feeling in the entire universe. He's luck I didn't pop him in the side of the head.

nice get asswipe

Oh I’m fine bud, this is 7 or
So years ago. I’m sit in a fucking cubicle all day now and if I get stressed I can unironically go to our yoga or “chill out” rooms, and if it’s real bad we have a wellness councilor on site
Lol

A 1 in 10,000 digits with a 1 in a million relevant post.

Fuck you?

What M:F ratio do you try and keep?

Oh, a muslim.

> im an edgy faggot that likes to suck dick

congratulations

Holy shit czeched

Wow. Those digits. We're truly blessed in this thread. HEIL HITLER MY BROTHER

I need the sause

>muslim
don't slander a person in such a horrible way. He kind of looks like chris redfield type white person

pretty gud

wait OP

any stories that rich muslims that tried to start shit?

Lol it’s the lighting of the room.

you're not a "bouncer" at a "night club". you're the greeting door fuck boy at a muslim owned restaurant. you aren't fooling ANYONE you faggot ass manlet.

now run along and go play with the family fuck-pig you inbred moron.

why are you working for jewish investors to destroy white people ?

A good question my brother. But that's not my job. I take care of the dance floors. But, we allow more men than women (women instigate fights and cause men to be violent)

>heil hitler
HEIL

Mein nigga

Lol I posted my ancestry I will again, it’s the lighting on laptop combined with me being pretty pale from the painkillers/concussion. Though this is pol so im better he’s actually Wesley snipes.

Did everyone clap?

congrats white boy

checked

>1488 gett
checked and put me in that r/Sup Forums screencap

do you see a lot of race-mixing? is it mostly white females with niggers?

Heil Hitler
>Heil Hitler

:)

Truthfully? Its a meme. Mostly white guys with black guys

Blessed thread

Have you been properly vetted to get into the country?

I ran with some Vice Lords when I was younger. If a bouncer gave us shit, we would usually roll up on him like 10 people deep and ratpack him.

You ever get your shit split for acting like a tough guy?

>white guys with black guys

do you work at a gay club?

> 1488
Holy Kek

Im a citizen of the greatest country in earth. Texas.

>dubz get
wew lad

Have any faggots come on to you to get inside and if so did you acccept?

Don't laugh. Gay clubs need vicious bouncers. Have you ever seen a coked out twink fight a methed out drag queen over a Chanel clutch?

Didn't know Texas was too cool with desert people.

A big chunk of Texas is desert lol.

>gang up on someone like a nigger for soing their job of keeping faggots out
>actually trying to make fun of him for "pretending to be tough"
Way to be a nigger, nigger.

Nope. But that's the reality straight couples I see are within the their own race group

How many times have you seen Roadhouse?

>Have you ever seen a coked out twink fight a methed out drag queen over a Chanel clutch?

NO! I stay away from sodomites.

SIEG HEIL

Ohh hello fellow bouncer!

i can relate to most of the stuff you have said.

working at a club is like a grown up kindergarten whit booze.

Roadhouse? One a small 5 foot guy kicked a 6.4 black guy in the face and knocked him out. I was that impressed I didn't remove him. Just the unconscious nigger body

Dat get.

Seig heil!

SIEG HEIL

Very true. Minus the sluts and drugs