How close are we toward achieving Star Trek society Sup Forums?

How close are we toward achieving Star Trek society Sup Forums?

First we need sand niggers and niggers to raise their subpar IQ quotas and be productive members of society. A million years, perhaps.

havent you noticed the new star trek has a black and asian woman as the two main guys.

The question is...

Is the Universe, full of Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists, & Jews...?

How "Welcoming" would they be to a parasitic colony of BQMTJ rampaging through space?

>I would argue that the crystalline entity has as much right to be here that we do

Was Picard wrong?

The communist party.

not very close because even though that's what they think it will be like in reality it's going to devolve back to the dark ages

I don't know, but I'm looking forward to the Eugenics Wars.

If we rid the Earth of all people of color, then a few years. If we continue the path of diversity, never.

close. Automation is ecerywhere, lab meat and synthetic alcohol will soon keep the masses in check so that elite starfleet officers can rule the earth.

You do realize only the top 0.1 percent (and through nepotism, their kids) make it to Starfleet Academy?

Star Trek is a future full of cucks and pussies.

The goal of Communism is absolute control, not a utopia. Sorry if you haven't grasped that yet.

Communication, establishment of colonies,transportation, design of the said transports, etc. are all controlled by the state in case of the Federation.

Yeah, but here's the thing: all that shit happened BEFORE the Space Communism.

About 15 years.

Once super AI exists, everything that is physically possible will be under our control. FTL travel, replicators, energy sources far beyond what we have now.

It's all waiting on AI.

you know that final big war they had in their past that was basically doped up fat men shooting at each other until nukes were flung around like monkey shit?

we're almost to that point.

protip: letting subhumans have nukes spells disaster

I don't understand this sentiment. Overall, they are behaving in a much smarter and more rational way than Western Whites do. They are going to control Western Europe very shortly. They don't need to change; it's us so need to adapt or be swept aside.

>How close are we toward achieving Star Trek society Sup Forums?

Very close; but not in the way you're expecting.

>letting subhumans have nukes spells disaster
Actually it spells damn good TV if we let them have them AFTER we leave this planet.

zero chance until after we de-niggerize.

If the AI does keep humans around (and its fine by me if that does not happen) there's no indication so far that it likes niggers.

Star Trek is unrealistic, no one earns money yet they have people working in the bar serving drinks, who would become a waiter and clean toilets etc just for the fun of it?

Inbe4 polish

We are on the verge of an apocalypse.

Very close indeed.

This. We usually only see the corrupt elites of starfleet. But what about the planet Lt. Yar came from with the rape gangs and starvation? What about the dilithium miners living in filthy, lonely outpost planets so the Enterprise crew can use as much power on an adventure in the holodeck as fronteer colonies do in a year?

Far from it.
Muslims are having kids at an extremely high rate, meaning in a century America and especially Europe will look like the Middle Ages.
There is a good side to this however, Roasties, fags and Jews will be put in their place as Islam is fundamentally against these groups.
>InB4 get fucked Ahmed.
Not a Muslim, but Sharia Law will not be as bad as Sup Forums thinks. Keep worshiping your crucified Jew who said do good to those who persecute you.

Well you wouldn't be a dilithium miner, you would be on the bridge in a nice suit.

Androids built by an android
Why? So that they can learn social skills.
>TNG S3E16
>BTFO!!!!!!!

>no one earns money
Wouldn't that cause a fuss! No more money... Just people working to better the species... I wonder who would be the first group to drop out of society. lol

I think they are assigned jobs. The Federation is communist, isn't it?

First we need centuries of nuclear war, eugenics, ethnic cleansing, etc, to rid our species of trash.

>you would be on the bridge in a nice suit.
If you had the aptitude you would be.

After twenty years of scrubbing toilets at starfleet academy.

Somehow I don't see it coming to that but you never know. If everyone was placed based on raw ability and not some forced quota things may be a bit different.

it will never happen because people will never get along in the world.

The Asian woman found out she wasn't so stronk and independent in the 2nd episode when she decided to 1v1 a Klingon warrior in hand to hand and got killed.

"Bajor for Bajorans!"

Yes and the first thing they did was start a war against a superior force. Future looks great eh?

Ahem....

right now? we are somewhere between Ferengi and Kardashians

Not very close. We still need a eugenic war with some pseudo Hiltlers ruling the world and another world war. The horrors the people will face, bring them to a new understanding and unify them as one human race. And we need Vulcans (the species, not the hot mountains).

We're already there as far as the faggy Marxist aspects are concerned.

>AI decides to purge human population and keep only the smartest 10% alive

Ooooh noooo, that suuuuucks.

Me too. Weren't the Eugenics Wars supposed to happen in the 90's? I find it hard to believe that an advanced technological society could survive while allowing retards to breed freely, but I'm not a Trekkie so who knows.

Post yfw when you r not in the chosen 10%. Do it or I’ll shadow-ban you.