What happened to all the chants of Fake News you fucking idiot Republican assholes?

What happened to all the chants of Fake News you fucking idiot Republican assholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47707
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54272
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Greenberg
gqrr.com/anna-greenberg/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54427
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only reason you're here is because deep down inside, you know Hitler was right.

wew lad

fpbp

nigger

Faggot idiot conservative cocksuckers. You have zero moral authority now.

Here ya go, rapist fucking cunt.

WHOAH - SO EDGY FOR A LITTLE BABY BOY WHO HASN'T DONE FUCK-ALL WITH HIS MISERABLE SHIT LIFE

A lot of these threads lately...Aussie elections...hmm could these 2 be connected?

Why the hostility, man? Are you saying that conservatives had moral authority but lost it?

CNNs reputation is in the fucking trash. They’ve been caught lying and distorting the truth so much that we don’t even need to call them fake news anymore. We just need to call them cnn.

You seem to have lost control of your last thread and made a new one, please post your shill id so we can correct this issue

also watch out we know your secrets OP

Sorry about the Democrats sabotaging Bernie because they thought hilldawg would win. Sucks when you cheat and still lose.

They still haunt you.

Your tears are delicious.

This
Uncle Hitler was right

found the fake jew

CNN has an agenda when it comes to Trump. They can't be trusted for unbiased news when they clearly hate the guy.

A steaming pile of Lemons. My Ballz itch.

Not an argument

Hahaha...

....hahaha...

Clearly the media is just doing its job and Drumpf is the fake newsman.

Lol, you have to live in fantasy land where things like that happens because you can no longer cope with the reality of the nationalist revolution.

>can you spot the phony?
I sure can

When we realize only racist deal in identity politics.

We all know CNN is fake, no need to keep saying it any longer, their credibility is total shit now

He was right about Muslims being our ally to the Jews and that Jews are evil.Other than that though,he was a vegan,promoted animal rights and had gun control

The only thing good on fox is Tucker with
Cohost "it's not racist Tuckar" . I'm glad O'rily is gone . Sometimes hanity is good

Its okay to be white

Shill detected. He had gun control for the Jews and he was a vegetarian

All leftards retreated into a fantasy bubble after the election and refuse to come out.

The media had them so brainwashed and full of themselves that when Trump won it was so embarassing to them that it was easier to just pretend Trump didn’t win because muh popular vote or muh Russia.

All the late night snarkies went from jovial over Hillary’s coming victory to irreversibly BTFO over the course of one evening.

They were so wounded.

This one always makes me laugh. How deluded can they be?

I'm not a shill,I'm a muslim.Gun control is still gun control,like how limited speech is limited speech and not free speech
>He was a vegetarian
Who cares,fuck animals,they don't need human rights

we became fake news and now boughts correct and define accurate narratives

Wtf?

Were they pretending to be far away from each other?

Really? REALLY?

checked

you don't have to say it any more because its established.

>news
>cnn
Pick one

If you were told Roy Moore is a pedophile but Roman Polanski is not, you are watching fake news.

well, he is still the president of the USA
and CNN is being sold
so?

depending on what you consider a win

his approval rating hasn't hit 49% since he took office

fpbp

"Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer,
a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman
a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."

A quote from former Muslim Ali Sina, who offered $50,000 to
anyone who could prove this wrong based on Islamic texts.

The reward has gone unclaimed

Muslims are worse than Jews.

Yes

Terrible thread. OP should have his legs broken for making it.

Liberal here. CNN is fake fucking news. Did the blackballing of Bernie and the cover up, spin and refusal to report on Clinton Crimes not clue you in??? Not only do we have to wait on you retards to give up on these criminals, who don't stand for the things you claim to...But, we also have to suffer through at least one term of Republican economics. Please do some of your own research and thought and try to help out a little, huh?

God damn your fpbp bullshit

>he believes (((polls)))

You made this thread just so you could post your shitty meme didn't you?

And of course... .

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47707
>ALG Polling among recipiants (((Polls)))

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551
>How they plan to rid the polls...and did....it costs them (((Polls)))

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54272
>Stan Greenberg - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Greenberg (#Fake Pollster and democratic advisor to WJC) (((Polls))) *Ctrl+F Stan*

>(Cont) 54272
Anna Greenberg - gqrr.com/anna-greenberg/ (#Fake pollster)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54427
>Pollster on how people who poll, what he thinks they mean...and how to modify them.

OY VEY!!!!!!!!

OP is taking is Safe Break now

This

He was. I can't deny it any longer.

neither is a pedophile, but it wouldn't be a bad thing even if they were