Is this normal sibling behavior?

Is this normal sibling behavior?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/g1awYmW4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jrjd27pv690
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty normal.

Totally.

She's like 15 and still getting the bed wet? Fucked up. That's not normal.

way better than normal, normal is shit

No need to bump. We've had threads pretty much every day for like a week.

>for like a week

for like a 10 years

There can never be too much Oreimo threads

Man if only there was S3.
If only if only.

>26 hentai episodes where kirino is filled with cum over and over again

Not even by anime standards.

I still can't believe they went there and actually animated it.

For what purpose? The story is over.

We can still have a few episodes about cute married siblings doing cute things

That's stupid,they need to pull of an omnibus instead for all girl ends

>tainting the perfect ending they got
No.
Unless it's specifically done so that Manami is the only one that gets rejected.

Disgusting.

>No.
>Unless it's specifically done so that Manami is the only one that gets rejected.

>new ending is harem ending with everything except manami
>manami has to watch as all the girls get dicked

Story got left at a really fucking shitty end to be honest. They did tie up loose ends but it felt like everything climaxed at two minutes before the end of the entire series.
It's like turning off the TV at the first commercial. We didn't get to see any of the shit they did in like 6 months of being together besides punching a childhood friend in the face and freaking out over poking people.

>Tainting the perfect ending.
What perfect ending? There wasn't an ending. There was just some fucking forced bullshot that didn't summarize any of the plot points and felt incredibly rushed.
That ending left me with PASD.

pastebin.com/g1awYmW4

Yes its pretty normal
kissing in the lips is pretty normal but burger sexualize it

What plot points, exactly?
The entire story was about two siblings as they went from barely acknowledging each other to a couple.
The only plot point central to the story was the reason behind Kirino being a bitch to Kyousuke, and it was resolved.

>someone actually took the time to write all this up
Impressive autism

It kinda sucked some of the girls didn't get any scene after their rejection.

Go away shitposter.

>new imouto wincest anime never
Why live? If i had millions i would spend them producing the one incestuous romance anime to rule them all, and it would go on for fucking 20 seasons even if no TV network would ever play it.

Please tell me that isn't semen on her leg.

Did you write it, user?

what? it's obviously her love honey dripping from all the dreams about her aniki

>PASD
Post anime stress disorder?

16* And I would said that's the perfect age to start wetting the bed.

Eh, cat had her breakdown and her part during the confession, Manami should have been ran over by Truck-kun, Kanako's confession came out of fucking nowhere.
Ayase deserved something more though.

No but I remember we talked about it in some threads because the user who originally made the guide left. Not sure why we stopped posting it, it's pretty convenient.

"My dear mom can't be this cute"
Fund it.

Anyone have that pic of Kirino thinking and in the thought bubble Kyosuke is burying his face in Kirino's ass?

It would have been great if Ayase, Sakurai and Kanako had one last scene but Fushimi had so much to resolve in volume 12 it's understandable he focused on the main story.

I have a little sister and watching this made me feel uncomfortable

of course

Thank you user.

Is this normal heterosexual behavior?

No problem

Why are they so perfect together, Sup Forums?

Divided they're good. Together they're perfect.
They manage to bring out the best in each other.

No other girl or guy paired up with him or her would be able to do that.

Was it rape?

men can't be raped

If he really loved her, he'd get her pregnant...

They have to wait until they're completely independent adults, user.

>implying

Being Kyosuke is suffering. I actually doubt that most people here would trade their current lives to be in his place.

For Kirino? Definitely.

>Being Kyosuke is suffering
Being Kyosuke means fucking Kirinos prime pussy multiple times a day bareback. Any straight guy would happily trade places with him.

most straight guys are faggots that have no clue about how wondrous imoutos are

Realistically speaking, How the fuck would it turn out since you can only view these characters in the second dimension, There's no real concrete physics or logic in these little bubbles and the people would eventually look like monsters and you would crave to see a pair of normal looking people.

Or you could of course view it like some sort of cosplay or such as that like some weird demented form of human life existing within a 2D vessel or some other fucked up shit like that.
Realistically speaking it's fundamentally impossible to view these "people" as actually sentient beings is a mentally impossible task, It's like trying to imagine you're dead. It's a fundamental impossibility, At the least you would end up fucking up your mental processes and going through the motions of making different fucked up Tulpas in your head.

TLDR: Stop trying to be a fucking otaku fucklord from a show. You're hurting yourself.

why would a girl try to look up a skirt

Yes. We lived on a ranch when I was young and friends were way too far away to see on anything but special days. Normally we just talked as pen pals on prodigy.

So basically my sister was my only play friend. We did lots of stuff we we were preteens out of pure curiosity which led to many awkward events that we only thought was strange later on.

My mother was a fairly famous actress back in the early 90s and before then did a lot of work on stage. I distinctly remember both of us going into the fallout shelter/storage area where I kept all my gi Joe vehicles and both of us going through the chests of some costumes she used years ago. I dressed up as some type of commando and she was in some type of tacky wedding dress and we fake got married. Mainly because I wanted to act like the shelter was our fort and she stayed inside and made those old c-rations.

I got a Polaroid of us doing that. So everytime I see this image I remember those days.

>too autistic to have autistic incest fantasies
sucks for you

Sadly my entire family was killed by Muslim rioters. Hurray for incest, I watched this because I never knew what it was like to have a sister.

>my workout song

youtube.com/watch?v=Jrjd27pv690

Penises

Very enlightening post user.

The Red Green Show

God bless.

How so? I started wetting the bed at 15.

Natasha Henstridge

Perfectly normal. Don't you have an imouto?

Assuming we're all here. No.

I do. A family member actually told us last thanksgiving that we act more like a couple than brother and sister

Welcome to the land of make believe.

Soon.

>Waste about 30 hours watching through this to see to the end going through countless filler episodes and lost hours of sleep.
>The climax is a kiss and it's over
I don't think there could be a big enough wew lad to describe my anger.

>having a job
what a cuck

>Providing to yourself and others through a stable means of work and play combined.
Neck yourself welfare queen.

Yeah, well... I can trade my food stamp cards to get a fig or two every month actually supporting the anime industry. You help out broseph?

Actually, I have a better means. Become a garbage man.
It's a government job, You get paid a decent amount I think (At least here in Canada). You get an easy amount of work for a decent amount of money, Not bad really when you think of it.

plus you can rummage in the trash for discarded anime

i mean underwear

i mean food

I don't think that's good behavior but hey, If you're content with it.

Is this how a an imouto should treat her onii-sama?

>Normal sibling behavior
Checks out

John Candy

I'm now going to give psychological and life counseling to everyone. Considering it's the most helpful thing I can probably do right now, Ask me anything.
Ontario.

Post spoilers on nudes pls.

what anime is this?

Oreimo 1 and 2.

Do you mind if I drive through BC on my trip to Alaska in my truck camper next summer? I promise to spend some money at truck stops, restaurants and parks boosting your national economy.

Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.

yes

So the legends say

Is kindergarten cop a classic now? Fuck I'm 42. I'm getting too old. At least I have a great werewolf girlfriend.

Big brothers should stick their penis into their little sisters vagina

It was actually my older sister when we played "lightning".

Kirino is old and busted.
Pic related is the new hotness.