CBTS AND BOOMER HATE THREAD

Post retarded and schizo boomer shit, discuss The Boomer Question

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.fbi.gov/archives/about-us/cjis/ncic/ncic-missing-person-and-unidentified-person-statistics-for-2014#two
youtube.com/watch?v=SOOgbgRV3Ug
sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/index.htm
principiadiscordia.com/book/9.php
sacred-texts.com/hin/tmu/index.htm
sacred-texts.com/phi/desc/med.txt
sacred-texts.com/tarot/pkt/index.htm
sacred-texts.com/phi/kant/science.txt
taoism.net/ttc/complete.htm
sacred-texts.com/nam/cher/sfoc/index.htm
book-ofenoch.com/chapter-i/
sacred-texts.com/cfu/conf3.htm
sacred-texts.com/cla/plato/sophist.htm
golden-dawn.org/gd_fr21.htm
quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=5379618
sacred-texts.com/jud/yetzirah.htm
sacred-texts.com/afr/rsa/index.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/guerradioses/guerradioses02a.htm
quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=1477
bibliotecapleyades.net/thot/esp_thot_1.htm
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb70.htm
nist.gov/manuscript-publication-search.cfm?pub_id=861610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hope Hitler follows to this thread. That spaztic was fucking hilarious.

The Messiah is come!

This is sad nobody else seems to have noticed the redirect.

It's 2AM on the east coast, just let the thread die and try again in 5-10 hours.

I'm sorry you get wrecked in the last thread.

bump

You mean when claimed you were part of the resistance against an organization that knows where you live and knows you want to take them down?

Pretty sure there have been successful resistances before where the opposition knew who they were and that they were the resistance.

Now I am certain who you represent. Your just another retarded whore who comes to get her feelings hurt.

Did they also know where they were? Can you name a single resistance against the ZOG that has succeeded?

This is now a nigger hate thread
>This is now a nigger hate thread

Stats work as well too.

Alex Jones and The_Donald ruined Sup Forums

Just shut the fuck up

Teenagers coming here was one thing, but boomers posting is a fucking nightmare.

fight back against invaders

Says the 16 year old kid

I'm a black woman?
I mean, the reactionaries did a decent job throughout the 19th century, and there were several nationalist governments in the 20th century. ZOG knew who the natsocs were in Germany.

Your D&C Bullshit doesn't work here, whore.

Sorry I had the wrong leaf tagged.

Yo Hitler got any funny shit in that folder ya namefagging whore?

Pics of your momma :)

Make me, you fucking faggot redditor. Judging from you spamming the absolute fuck out of these threads, I'd say you're pretty fucking butthurt about all this

>>/r/the_donald is west of here. Fuck off.

R R R God

Edition 2 backlink OP!

sup with that shit?

Lolololololololol you can realllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy tell a newfag when they arrive. How long do you think it will take until I break your mind??? This threads theme is now black statistics and facts, next one is Jews....are you ready to watch it blow up in your faces instead?

>electionfag calling anyone new

>types like this
>calls anyone else a newfag
Found the CBTS regular.

So I guess you must have some kind of blackmail deadman's switch keeping you alive? Maybe contacts in non-ZOG places with a lot of power? It's not like it's easy to make people disappear at all... archives.fbi.gov/archives/about-us/cjis/ncic/ncic-missing-person-and-unidentified-person-statistics-for-2014#two

Lulz like I said before....whore. I was here when WEEV was still here, I was here when Sup Forums was first created. The next time you fail....please do it flat on your face again for daddy hitler :^

Fuck you I like the camofag

redirect?

fpbp

They'd have to disappear a loooot of people if they had to kill everyone who thought like me and posted about it on the internet. Pretty sure its easier to co-opt movements like they've been doing forever.

__this__↑
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯↓
( pic related )

Recut of OP in case someone wants to make threads:

Dawwwwwwwwwww it's like you just show us exactly what you fear. And lotsa people talking about it, seems to be number one. Keep going, you still haven't learned shit yet. We ALWAYS win. You push....we body slam.

Nobody is following your retarded bullshit except people who want to tear it to pieces.
>t. Me
And in the process strait fuuuuuuccccccking your mind up.

pic related

How many people do you think is a looooot of people? Do you really think a slight uptick in missing persons is really gonna be noted and investigated heavily? My point here being: Yeah they're powerful, but they're not nearly as well organized or pro-active as you might like to believe.

Let me answer for him. COME FUCKING GET SOME!! Please send some tranny faggot from James "Rothschilds" crew for me...I'd love to be the one to lay one of those faggots down. Which IS what would happen. Let's be clear, leftist can't fight, they can't shoot, and they can't survive! I PRAY for the day of a civil war now...while leftist starve and begin cannibalizing each other....I will laugh, with my scope clean on their exit points. COME FUCKING GET SOME!

I believe they control the big players in politics, the media and banking. I don't think they have unlimited power in every institution of every company, but they usually control the big aggregate institutions of government (federal, UN, EU).

Country* not company.

The own the media, the banking structure, the schools, and the IC's. What they own is the appropriate parts to dismantle a country from within.

>thinks old-fag means literally old
Wew we've reached stage 4 boys. Time to sign the will, Sup Forums is over.

Alright so they don't have a complete stranglehold on the entire world and they make mistakes. What drives you to believe that Trump was just part of their plan and is loyal to them first?

t. youngfag

It's never over as long as people are here to fight. You and me know how cancerous these guys are. Spread the word far and wide to get them to fuck off from here. These newfag boomers don't belong on Sup Forums. Make them leave. Fuck their threads up.

bumpbump

The fact they need a fucking lexicon should tell you all. The LARP faggotry is way too high.

Because I think what they do control, and what they are truly the best at, is the media. If Trump was ignored rather than having constant coverage I don't think he would have won. And if they made that mistake at first, I'm sure they would have realized that by now.

I'm not even 100% convinced he's not out of their control but I have extreme doubts. What bothers me is the uncritical worship.

Anyways gotta sleep. Pce oot fellow leaf.

>decide to go to a CBTS thread
>the OP posts are literally 8 fucking posts with a billion fucking links
the fuck

>8
Try 11

Di you just tag yourself....while talking to yourself? I want the rest of the thread to see just how retarded leftist shills, really are. Like I've been saying, pathetic. This is the mind of a nigger in action.

more dead beef youtube.com/watch?v=SOOgbgRV3Ug

better storm tools
( pic related )

Wait, what are you babbling about? Did you mistake this for an actual CBTS thread? Did you unironically call me a "youngfag" in response to that oldfag post?
Jesus fuck now I have cancer too.

I've been gone for 2 weeks on ban. Im going to take all the rage of being forced to lurk and watch what happens when im away out on the shills tonight. But L0pht is the real deal, will look into it. And will be back on track for research tomorrow.

What a stupid nigger. Drown in shit, you filthy fuck

Look at this thread broskis.

It needs to be destroyed.

I haven't been paying too much attention but it sounds like they're starting to fuck off because Q predictions are always false.

They're still around and they are going strong unless people all around Sup Forums finally decided enough is enough and destroyed the threads because the powers that be refuse to ban them or move them to /bant/. They plan to be here forever, they have no plans to leave.

Alright well whoever was spamming that praise kek copypasta needs to keep it up and other need to join him. Hopefully Hitler sticks around to fuck with them as well.

I hope so as well. Everyone else can do their due diligence by fucking with them to a bit and not bumping.

Some interesting lore gathering works that belong in one's mind. Consider this a small list of necessary aquatic battle gear you can read on the shitter. If urls are old then you'll know why they invented astro-turf.

Oldest Book Known - sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/index.htm
Principia Discordia - principiadiscordia.com/book/9.php
Thirty Minor Upanishads - sacred-texts.com/hin/tmu/index.htm
Meditations on First Philosophy - sacred-texts.com/phi/desc/med.txt
Tarot - sacred-texts.com/tarot/pkt/index.htm
The Science of Right - sacred-texts.com/phi/kant/science.txt
Tao Te Ching - taoism.net/ttc/complete.htm
The Sacred Formulas of the Cherokee - sacred-texts.com/nam/cher/sfoc/index.htm
Book of Enoch - book-ofenoch.com/chapter-i/
The Doctrine of the Mean - sacred-texts.com/cfu/conf3.htm
Sophist - sacred-texts.com/cla/plato/sophist.htm
The Concourse of Forces - golden-dawn.org/gd_fr21.htm
Revelation - quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=5379618
Sepher Yetzirah - sacred-texts.com/jud/yetzirah.htm
Amazulu - sacred-texts.com/afr/rsa/index.htm
The War of the Sons of Light Against the Sons of Darkness - bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/guerradioses/guerradioses02a.htm
Genesis - quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=1477
Emerald Tablets - bibliotecapleyades.net/thot/esp_thot_1.htm
A Unique Age - research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb70.htm
Archaic Book of Lies - nist.gov/manuscript-publication-search.cfm?pub_id=861610

> needs to keep it up and other need to join him

remember, he has to post all dozen of that crap every time and he needs to make it pretty to keep the cult all appeased it's not "poison bread".

Nice thread

I see this thread constantly. It must pisses the kikes really bad... kek

leaving a pile here for the archives

I really love these threads.

Why do boomerfucks love to namefag so hard?