Milky Holmes Movie

>Ohys-Raws] Gekijouban Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Gyakushuu no Milky Holmes (BD 1280x720 x264 AACx3).mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gfdvqs.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=psDbxDTgpXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking finally. Hopefully this and the upcoming series aren't shit. Knowing how dead fansubbing and Milky Holmes are however, as an EOP is looks like I will have to wait a while.

subs fucking when

Will I need to watch any other Milky Holmes aside from the first season to watch this?

I don't think you'll need to have watched any of the other seasons to be able to watch, but you should watch the second season anyway if you haven't since its amazing and even better than the first one.

Futari and TD well... you can skip them and you certainly won't be missing anything.

>I don't think you'll need to have watched any of the other seasons to be able to watch, but you should watch the second season anyway if you haven't since its amazing and even better than the first one.
Ah shit I was under the impression that the second season was just okay and went to shit afterwards.

TD is "okay". The idolshit is cancer for sure, but it does have some legitimately hilarious references and meta jokes too.

remember when Sup Forums cared about milky holmes

キタ――(゚∀゚)――!!

At least they were trying to be funny with it

Second season had the same people on it as the first, and they managed to turn it into something even more ridiculous. Its great.

Its...watchable. But its still a hard watch for me. It hurts me more than Futari in some ways, since it actually tries to be funny, but its so mediocre and watered-down. It doesn't seem to understand why Milky Holmes worked and it comes off so forced at times. Not to mention the cast themselves just aren't really the same, they are all just come off as lesser Sheryls.

Wait, what? Already? I thought it was due next year. Is it good or can I go back to being dead?

my.mixtape.moe/gfdvqs.mp4

Its beautiful

Two words, train episode.

Is the damedame truly back?

KOKORO-CHAN

I'm on it, don't worry. Soon.
It's fun
Also, pic related.
Actually, I'm sorry, that last part was a lie.

>that last part was a lie
I hope you mean the soon part, not the fun part.

I meant the pic related part... Or maybe about it being a lie. Anyway, it's fun. And the subs will be out by Christmas at worst, hopefully.

SUBS FUCKING WHEN

Anyone wanna livestream it

S1 > S2 >>>> ah fuck it the rest sucks

> Subs
Never
Go home
Everyone who cares about the show killed themselves during the great milky suicide. Dame dame is dead.

Train episode is truly one of my favorite episodes of any anime, of all time. I'm not exaggerating.

I would say S2>S1 but otherwise this is spot on. To anyone looking in to the show, watch S1, the summer OVA, S2, and ignore everything else until the movie is subbed. Whether the new series next year is any good is to be seen.

>AACx3
audio commentary? If so, do they stay in-character?

Just from skimming through it it seems like a masterpiece.

GIVE ME THE SUBS FUCK

Those anons are all resting in peace now.

DONDE ESTAN MIS SUBMARINOS

I am offering this Kokoro-chan to the sub gods.

Twenty was the only funny character from this franchise.

I see your Kokoro-chan and raise a Kokoro-chan in attack mode

So, has someone else seen it yet? Or is everyone waiting for the subs?

DEATH WAS NOT FOR NOTHING!

Why is Elly such a slut?

Jesus Christ, they really are back

I-it's all right to have faith again, guys?

Yes, all is well in the world again

Some things are hard to change.
Seriously, the movie is fun. It has a lot of great moments, and it's everything we wanted.

Season 2 kind of goes "fuck characterization for humor" which hurts it a bit compared to season 1, but that's really only a problem in the first couple of episode and especially the last one when they try some kind of moral lesson after making the characters pretty much unredeemable.

So subs never?

It's gonna take a second #milkysuicide if you want subs.

Why is Kokoro-chan so smart?

Is this really happening...
are they really back...

I'd say that the characterization from season 1 is still there but made much more over the top compared to the previous season.

I'll probably go see it in cinema late January, on the same day as Kizumonogatari I-III. Feels good.

Are you in Germany?

>Using the default MPV filenames
Just
screenshot-template="~/%F[%P]_[%td.%tm.%tY][%tH:%tM:%tS]"

Yeah.

Yes.

I'll see kizu in Berlin.
Thought about Milky Holmes, but it's showing too early, and we will have subs probably before January.

Thanks senpai. I'm pretty sure I'm too dumb to be using MPV honestly.

Second Season was actually better for the most part.

Hm, probably. We'll see I guess. It's at 9am in Frankfurt as well. Bit early, but I might just go to see it on the big screen.
On another note, I hope they fixed their Kizu subs. When I went to see Kizu I January this year they had some pretty awful mistranslations.

Least funny one.

*only unfunny

Finally.

its really a perfect episode, great setup, great jokes, everything works.

The main issue is that in spite of all their flaws, they always wanted to be detectives in season 1. Season 2 starts by making them completely throw away their goal. And then in the season finale tries to say that their redeemable trait in spite of all their uselessness is their persistence and never forgetting their dream... completely ignoring the beginning of the season.

I'd have been fine with them throwing away their characterization in the beginning for humor, but don't turn around and try to give some false moral lesson in the end.

Is shit without the idols

Eh, dude. Its Milky Holmes. You should really just relax.

SUBS WHEN

>he doesn't think this is one of the greatest arcs in anime

I love how they built up to it with the porker being bullied. It was a fantastic way to top off the show.

Faith in Humanity Status:
[ ] Not Restored
[ ] Restored
[X] SUPAH RESUTOHAHD

what do i do now? i already killed myself

Kill yourself again until subs are out

TD already broke my heart once, not gonna fall for it again.

What anime are those semen demons from?

Dairy Domiciles.

Creamy Nero.

Buttery Buildings

Wiener Warlocks

K-On will never die!

The memories are starting to come back Sup Forums. There was something I had to put in Kokoro-chan. But what was it?

The cockoro

>my.mixtape.moe/gfdvqs.mp4
Damn, that was MAXIMUM DAME DAME.
is the old Milky back?

Yes, and hopefully for good

DAS IT MANE

>for good

Watch Season 2 too, mostly just for fun. Futari wa and Tantei Kageki can and should be avoided.

THERE IS A GOD, AND HIS NAME IS MORIWAKI MAKOTO.
PRAISE BE UNTO HIM.

Fluffy Abodes.

Lacteous Sleuth

>Background of the poster
Very insidious indeed. Did they confirm the staff for this one?

That is referring to the Christmas/New Years Special that is airing December 31st. No staff confirmed for it yet, all we have so far is the visual.

>upcoming series
how long have I been asleep?

2nd season has higher highs and lower lows but on average is greater or equal to the first.
This is just my opinion though.

>no feathers

Useless trivia: 天上天下唯我独尊 is a quote by Siddhartha aka Buddha. Those were supposedly the first words he uttered after he was born and took his first seven steps. It basically means 'In the heavens above and the earth beneath I alone am the honoured one'.

I want to be in Kokoro's mouth.

There's a movie?!

I want to be Kokoro

Its been out for awhile. The BD got released November 31st and we finally got a rip today.

youtube.com/watch?v=psDbxDTgpXk

I want to fuck Nero

I have. Expected Milky Holmes, got Jojo Part 6 & 7 instead. Not that I mind.

NO FUCK YOU HOW DARE YOU GET THE SPOTLIGHT FUCK YOU

I'm sorry user, a price had to be paid to get the damedame back.